who is more likely to hurt the other? who is emotionally stronger? who is physically stronger? who is more likely to break a bone? who knows best what to say to upset the other? who is most likely to apologise first after an argument? who treats who’s wounds more often? who is in constant need of comfort? who gets more jealous? who’s most likely to walk out on the other? who will propose? who has the most difficult parents? who initiates hand-holding when they’re out in public? who comes up for the other all the time? who hogs the blankets? who gets more sad? who is better at cheering the other up? who’s the one that playfully slaps the other all the time after they make silly jokes? who is more streetwise? who is more wise? who’s the shyest? who boasts about the other more? who sits on who’s lap?
i know lots of people get all hot and heavy for the ‘rebel/bad influence who goes after the goody goody/nerd to corrupt them’ but what about the reverse? what if the rebel was the one minding their own business when the goody goody suddenly started approaching them, asking them out, trying to get to know them. constant pestering and cute little quips that leave the rebel flustered (and a little flattered but don’t tell the goody goody shhh).
just picture it. initially people think the rebel is the one giving the goody goody a hard time but instead the rebel’s trying to avoid getting seen with the other a lot bc no you’re too pure and sweet you’re gonna ruin my punk rock image sTOP. but the goody goody just doesn’t care about image or labels they just know that they want the rebel and dammit they’re gonna get the rebel.
you work at the tattoo parlor next door to my flower shop and the first time you came in i thought you were going to rob me bc holy shit that’s a LOT of tattoos and wow you just look really scary but you’re actually pretty nice??? and every time you come in you just buy a single flower and then you leave and that’s literally the only interaction we have for months until one night it’s super late when i close up and you pull up on a harley davidson and ask if i need a ride home??? uh sure thanks i guess??? and i get up the courage to ask you what you use the flowers for and turns out you use them as a reference when making flower tattoos that’s super cool tell me more (and gee whiz your helmet hair is really freaking hot wtf) au
Who’s more likely to find who wearing their clothes?: Who enunciates hand holding?: Who likes having their hair washed by who?: Who likes to slow dance?: Muse that’s more likely to fall asleep with their head in the others lap?: Muse that does all the cuddling in a blanket fort?: Who hogs most of the covers at night?: Muse who nuzzles the others shoulder to get them to give them a head rub?: How do they share a desert? Two forks or one?: Who gets jealous more easily?: Who gets angered more easily? How do they go to sleep at night?: Who gets the most shoulder rubs?: What are there arguments/fights like? How often do they fight?: Who is more likely to throw things in fights?: How do they make it up to each other/apologize after an argument? Do they have nicknames for each other?: Caring for each other while ill, how does the other muse go about it?: Who’s more likely to be patching the others wound?: Muse that says ‘I told you so’, after they come home from the beach and other muse is burnt to a crisp while whining how bad it hurts for not listening and putting on sunblock after the other muse repeatedly told them they’d get burnt?: Your otp has a newborn baby, who gets up in the middle of the night when he/she cries?:
Your muse’s of the otp reaction to finding the others crying about something? And how do they make them feel better?: What would they be like as parents?: What would they have been like as childhood sweethearts? Who enunciates taking a bath together?: Who likes who playing with their hair?: The place they mostly likely accidentally fall asleep together?:
• I’m the biggest flirt in high school, I can get anyone with a few well placed words. And then you walked in and I became a stuttering mess and I can’t control myself anymore. I can’t even flirt with other people. What did you do you wizard-
• I come from a poorer off family compared to this rich kid neighborhood, but I was smart enough to get into this lovely high school since my GPA is just..wow
Anyway, I met you, and I insist on buying you all the things. And you don’t know that you have more money than I will ever in this lifetime but shhhhh-
• You’re the prettiest person I’ve ever seen, and I’m in the yearbook. I insist on taking pictures of you on any occasion because you’re just really great and the pictures are the best I’ve ever taken. Please come with me to the park, because you /and/ flowers is a match made in heaven-
• I hack into the announcements system every Friday to softly play music that people have suggested to me during class. And everyone just listens while they work and dances around and has a good time. And I’ve just been caught by you, wanna chill and pick a song..?
• I volenteer at the nurses office after school, and you’re the idiot who joined the Adventure Challege Club, where it’s lots of physical activities, and you don’t fucking listnen to your intructer, at all-
We see each other a lot
• “Why are you hiding in the bathroom?”
“Why are you /reading/ in the bathroom?”
Wish I could say that was the last time this happened to us-
• So you’re the kid who runs the announcements, and I’ve been dared to kiss your cheek on valentines day, since you’re my crush and all
And I didn’t expect you to just fucking stop in the middle of your little speach and say ‘I love you-’ to the whole school just now-
I’m kinda dying here-
*punches the air* arranged marriages! *kicks the wall* unhappy marriages! *tears shirt off* two people who hATE EACH OTHER HAVING TO LIVE TOGETHER AND PRETEND TO LOVE EACH OTHER BEFORE OTHER PEOPLE *backflips out the window*ANGST AND DRAMA IN RELATIONSHIPS!!!
we’ve lived in this tiny ass town where everyone knows everyone because no one leaves and when we were young we would sit up at night on your roof and i’d listen to you talk about how you were actually going to do it one day and you did but you never knew i’ve had a crush on you ever since back then so when you send me postcards from all these different cities with bright lights it makes my heart hurt and here we are several years later and i’m finally starting to move on but oh wait you’re back and my heart’s beating like crazy well fuck au