1. History - How did things develop in the world you’ve created? Have there been major conflicts? Major changes in power?
2. Politics - How are things run in your world? Is there a major political power? Royalty? A dictatorship? A council of evil vampire overlords?
3. Culture - Art? Music? Literature? What exists in your world?
4. Society - What are the social classes? How are they determined? (By money, heritage, etc.?) How are they organized?
5. Wild Card - If magic, technology, etc., exists in your world, how does it affect all four of the elements above? For example, if you have three distinct magical classes - light magic, grey magic, and dark magic - do all three classes hold power? Or just one? Does each class have its own culture? Are people divided socially by the type of magic they use?