Rules: a) Always post the rules, answer the questions that are written by the person who tags you, then write 11 new questions yourself. b) Tag 11 People and link them to the post. Tell the person who tagged you that you’ve answered their questions.
1. What’s your favourite band/artist?
I’m not sure… Maybe Sia/Rihanna
2. What’s your favourite book?
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
3. Who’s your celebrity crush?
Hmmm 🤔 I have A LOT. But I’d say Keanu Reeves atm. 😊
4. What’s your favourite movie?
Comet with Justin Long and Emmy Rossum. Holy fuck guys. Watch it on Netflix.
5. What’s your favourite TV show?
6. What’s your favourite food?
Junk food. Cause I’m a fat ass.
7: What would you rather: fight a hundred duck-sized horses or only one horse-sized duck?
One horse-sized duck lol.
8. What’s your main goal in life at the moment?
To not suck ass at it.
9. You are in an desert island, you can only take one object and share the island with one person. What’s the object and who’s the person?
Object: Book on how to survive on a desert island
Person: SAM DRAKE DUH BITCH
10. Who’s your favourite fictional character?
Omg ok this is obvious…. Daddy Drakes
11. Marvel or DC?
MY QUESTIONS (They probably suck sorry lol)
1. Favourite Emoji
2. If you could transform into any animal, what would it be?
3. What is one thing you love about yourself?
4. What is one thing you hate about yourself?
5. If you could be the opposite gender for one day, what’s the first thing you would do?
6. Where are you from?
7. If you could move, what country would you move to?
8. Favourite person
9. Sam Drake or Rafe Adler
10. Chicken or Beef
11. Lucky number
When I was in school, I got there on the first day and everyone had long, blonde, straight hair, and I had short, dark, curly hair. I immediately felt I didn’t fit in and started growing my hair. But I’ve learned that I’m only happy when I am truly me and feel comfortable and confident in myself.
Being yourself is one of the hardest things because it’s scary. You always wonder whether you’ll be accepted for who you really are. I decided to call my record ‘Inside Out’ because that’s my motto about life. I don’t think you ever succeed at trying to be anyone else but who you truly are. - emmy rossum