I’m just now realizing that I never posted this over here.
2013 was a new record. I premiered seven new cosplays and two gowns over the course of six conventions.
- Six were completely handmade, one was partially handmade, one was bought, and one was assembled.
- One hat was made from scratch and one was heavily altered.
- Three wigs, two hats, one hood, one veil, one pair of goggles, two pairs of gloves, two corsets, one corselet, and three pairs of colored contacts were worn.
- I carried one mask, two guns, two pouches, one umbrella, and ten fingers made of notebook paper and tape.
- I was in at least eleven different photoshoots in these costumes with at least five different cosplayers.
Left to Right: Kim Possible, Purple Victorian Ballgown, Elizabeth from Black Butler, Riza Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist, Clara Oswin Oswald from Doctor Who, Steampunk Princess Leia, Lavender and Cream Day Dress, Mary Poppins, and the Bride Witch from Left 4 Dead 2