a friend wrote me a hp next gen fic so i made her some doodles for scorpius and along the way i drew albus too and my million versions of rose weasley… cause there wasn’t enough of her in tcc ; w;; (btw amandla stenberg is my fav rose ref)
Here is a HP commission I did for a friend of mine
(´ ω `♡) From left to right is: Albus Dumbledore, James Potter, Lily Evans, Hugo Weasley, James Sirius Potter, Lily Luna Potter, Scorpius Malfoy, Albus Severus Potter, Rose Weasley, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, Rubeus Hagrid <3 (yeah i know there a lot of characters missing aka Ginny, Sirius, Remus etc but my friend just commissioned this ones to me)
Next gen HP takes place in 2017. squiggly eyebrows, fidget spinners, dabbing, Jake paulers, and the emoji movie all exist. Oh god. Who knows? 2017 Hogwarts Might be a time to actually hate Muggle-Borns.
- 6th year Albus and Scorpius exploring their sexuality with each other.
- Clumsily touching lips, noses bumping, hushed apologies from behind Albus’s bed curtains despite a silencing spell already being cast because deep down they were so worried that what they were doing was wrong.
- Continuing this for several weeks as they grow more and more comfortable with each other.
- Stealing quick kisses in abandoned corridors, exchanging looks in the library, loving the rush they get when they hear footsteps walk past their empty dorm.
- Rose finally accepting Scorpius’ date invitation after years of asking.
- Scorpius saying yes without a thought, and telling Albus without a care in the world.
- Albus’s heart dropping in his chest as Scorpius tells him the “wonderful news.”
- ”You were wrong Albus. You really were just a game to him. Don’t be heartbroken; you should have seen it coming.”
- Going on only two (uneventful) dates with Rose before him beginning to miss Albus’s lips against his own, wanting to feel his arms wrapped around his waist again.
- “He doesn’t miss you, Scorpius. You’re meant to be with Rose, a girl. You were just fooling around. That’s what teenagers do, right?”
- Albus and Scorpius relaxing by the fireplace together one winter night and getting a bit too playful.
- Scorpius pinning Albus to the soft carpet and hovering above him for a moment before instinctively leaning in.
- Albus completely freezing up at first, not being able to help but notice how beautifully the glow of the fire captured all of Scorpius’s features.
- His heart beating faster as their lips finally touch, sending a large chill down his spine.
- Their kiss becoming more and more heated, Scorpius’s mouth beginning to kiss along Albus’s jawline.
- A soft “I love you” slipping past his lips as they parted from his skin briefly.
- Albus shoving him off half-heartedly and trying to look past the hurt in his eyes.
- “You don’t mean that. You’re straight and in love with my cousin.”
- Scorpius still lightly panting, lips pink and hair messy, raising his eyebrow and shaking his head in disagreement.
- Him finally admitting, “I was scared to love you, but I know now. I can’t stand being without you.”
- Albus’s cheeks glowing Weasley-red, the tint being illuminated even more by the warm glow of the first place.
- Him pressing a shy kiss onto the boy’s cheek before whispering:
Harry Potter “You can only lose what you cling to.” Hermione Granger “You are unrepeatable. There is a magic about you that is all your own.” Ron Weasley “It’s always darkest before the dawn.” Neville Longbottom “Courage cannot erase out fear, courage is when we face our fear.” Luna Lovegood “Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.” Ginny Weasley “Though she be but little she is fierce.” Draco Malfoy “I never wanted to be different. I just wanted to be me.” Cedric Diggory “And the only solution was to stand and fight.” Oliver Wood “Success isn’t something that just happens - success is learned, success is practiced, and then it is shared.” Dean Thomas “I’m in love with cities I’ve never been to and people I’ve never met.” Seamus Finnigan “Curiosity often leads to trouble.” Lavender Brown “There I just said it; I’m scared you’ll forget about me.” Parvati Patil “She’s got lions in her heart, a fire in her soul.” Pansy Parkinson “It would be too easy to say that I feel invisible. Instead, I feel painfully visible and entirely ignored.” Blaise Zabini “I’d like to remain a mystery.” Fred Weasley “You have a choice. Live or die. Every breath is a choice. Every minute is a choice. To be or not to be.” George Weasley “I’ll be alright. Just not tonight.” Lee Jordan “It’s better to cross the line and face the consequences than to just stare at the line the rest of your life.”
James Potter “We’re all just stories in the end.” Sirius Black “Nothing scares me anymore.” Remus Lupin “We accept the love we think we deserve.” Peter Pettigrew “We’re all just kids who grew up way too fast.” Lily Evans “We’re forever, aren’t we?” Alice Longbottom “It hurts me to think you’ve ever cried.” Frank Longbottom “Be by my side.” Amos Diggory “That day, we lost to fate.” Marlene McKinnon “Life’s tough. Get a helmet.” Regulus Black “All my friends are broken toys.” Severus Snape “I am the monster you created.” Lucius Malfoy “If I tremble, they are gonna eat me alive.” Narcissa Malfoy “She’s gone, but she’s everywhere.” Bellatrix Lestrange “Everything she does comes from this dark impulse. That’s what makes her so thrilling to watch.”
Albus Severus Potter “This one’s for the lonely child, broken hearted, running wild.” Scorpius Malfoy “I spend way to much time in my head.” Rose Granger-Weasley “She’s going to set the world ablaze.” Teddy Lupin “Nothing is what it used to be.”
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Newt Scamander “Your awkwardness is adorable.” Tina Goldstein “I noticed everything. I just acted like I didn’t.” Queenie Goldstein “Yes, I like the way you smile with your eyes.” Jacob Kowalski “What if it’s not everything I dreamed it would be?” Creedence Barebone “How many times can I break until I shatter?” Percival Graves “The storm is coming but I don’t mind.”
today, september 1st 2017, is the day the harry potter epilogue takes place. today ends the greatest story of our generation. but not really for those who grew up with the boy who lived. we know that hogwarts will always be there to welcome us home.