• The Companions- particularly Donna, Martha, Rory and Bill
• River Song. Just, River Song.
• Captain Jack Harkness. I may not talk about him much, but he’s awesome.
• The epic adventure music we had in Matt Smith’s era. That was my jam back in the day.
• The casual LGBT representation. It’s been there since series one, but it’s never been a big deal.
• The Drunk Giraffe.
• There was actually an episode that used as many oo sounds as possible (Judoon platoon upon the Moon!) just to mess with David Tennant, because it was hard for him to maintain his English accent and say those words.
• I love the Master and Missy in equal amounts, because they are evil because they can be, and still act like the Doctor’s their best friend, especially Missy.
• Honestly, I’ll be sad to see Missy go- she’s basically a big ball of Glaswegian craziness, and she’s brilliant as a villain.
• The Paternoster Gang, because only on Doctor Who would you have a team comprised of a pair of interspecies crime solving lesbians and their pet potato.
• Nardole, mother hen extraordinaire.
• Amy and Rory’s relationship.
• “It’s smaller on the outside!”
• “Allons-y, Allonso!”
• “Bow ties/ Fezzes/ Stetsons are cool.”
• The Doctor’s entire message in Blink.
• All the nods to the Doctor’s past- Sarah Jane, UNIT, the Master, all the old monsters, even things like Twelve offering someone a jelly baby and the return to Coal Hill School.
• Many other things, but I can’t think of them just now.
Weird random thought I wish Missy had met Eleven and the Ponds SO BADLY
while that would have been fun, because oh boy would Missy have made Eleven squirm, the thought of her being anywhere near Amy makes me pretty anxious tbh
like, Clara can handle Missy, she’s just on Missy’s level somehow, but Amy is a child at heart and while strong in a lot of ways, is fragile in others that makes me want to keep her as far from Missy as possible
I’d have loved to see Missy with Rory, though, he wouldn’t take ANY of her bullshit and it would be incredible
oh okay. This is normal..he's great...
wait.. He's not supposed to be the one I like...shit.. He's actually really amazing.
oh he's adorable. Aw what a baby angel..
what? Wait a minute..he's...he's actually funny and kinda cute..
WHAT THE FUCK? Oh great I'm going to hell for sure...
WHATEVER bring it on! This is nothing.. Such sass and grace packed into a rather small thing. Wow.. He's perfect
um..he's kinda.. Not bad looking. Wow, he's awesome as fuck
he's great! Wow, this guys amazing.. A little conceited but okay. David Tennant though,,.oooh he's hot.
OMG he's so flirty and cute!! Haha I'd ship him with anyone and anything anyday!! Barrowman for president
what the fuck? Um no... No no no no no NO NO NO NO!!! Wait... Maybe....
there's no way I'm gonna like hi- OMG HES so adorable and clumsy and cute and holy hell look at him. He's so compassionate and sweet. He's like a bundle of flowers with ice cream and chocolate. Defiantly my doctor...
what? He's a dork...and a nerd... No way...And cute..and super cool.
wait a second... She's... She's... TOO FUCKING ADORABLE!! What a baby mouse. So cute.
he's Peter Capaldi of fucking course I'm gonna have a massive crush on him!