Do you have any YA recs with d/Deaf/HoH characters, main or other?
Some of the best YA recs I can think of with d/Deaf/HoH characters are as follows (it’s a short list, and if anyone has any ideas, feel free to send them my way)
- Switched at Birth (TV Show)
- Five Flavors of Dumb (YA Lit) by Antony John
- Feathers by Jacqueline Woodson (YA Lit)
- Waiting for a sign by Esty Schachter (YA Lit)
- Seeing Voices by Oliver Sacks (Lit)
- Silence by Deborah Lytton (YA Lit)
- Hurt Go Happy by Ginny Rorby
- Listen to Your Heart (2010) (Movie)
I hope this helped. For more, appeal to: https://www.goodreads.com/shelf/show/deaf-characters and http://www.imdb.com/list/ls008409162/
I haven’t read or seen everything I’ve listened, but I hope it gets you started.