GHOSTBUSTERS - JILLIAN HOLTZMANN HAIR
If you missed my ’Jillian Holtzmann Transformation’ from Ghostbusters, go check it out on my channel now!
In the video, not only do I show you how to replicate her effortless natural makeup, but I also show you how to achieve her distinctive hairdo!
Here is a quick breakdown:
Start off with your hair on a side parting, section off the top and pull the rest of your hair back into a ponytail.
1. Divide your hair into 3 separate sections, then use a conical wand to curl each section over the barrel. This will create height at the root.
2. Pin each curl in place and leave to completely cool. If you remove the pins too early the curls will drop due to the heat.
3. Remove pins and backcomb each section at the root to get some lift to the curls. Don’t forget to spritz in some hair spray for durability. Then smooth the front and top layer of the hair with a comb.
4. Use grips to pin the curls in place. A tip is to lift the curl up so it’s in line with the top of the ear and then pin it to the head. This will help keep some height to the quiff.
5. Wrap your ponytail into a bun and use pins to secure it.
Voila! Jillian Holtzmann inspired hair.
Don’t forget that Ghostbusters is out now on Blu-Ray & DVD!