Mini Pumpkin Greek Yogurt Cheesecake
Mini Pumpkin Greek Yogurt CheesecakeExternal image
- 4 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup yogurt, at room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling), at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons butter (42 g)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs (84 g)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a standard muffin tray (12-count) with muffin liners and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat together all pumpkin cheesecake ingredients.
- In a microwavable dish, melt the butter. Stir in the sugar and graham cracker crumbs until evenly distributed.
- Press about 1 tablespoon of crumbs in the bottom of each muffin liner. Top with 1.5-2 tablespoons of the cheesecake.
- Bake for 25 minutes. The cheesecakes may seem slightly jiggly but they will set.
- Cool at room temperature for one hour, then refrigerate for 2 hours.