1. “I see nothing wrong with having an unhealthy obsession with something.”
2. “If they find what they expect, the physicists will party, if not, the physicists will party anyway, physicists are odd like that.”
3. “The audience is the final cast member.”
4. “I was still just the wee boy frae Paisley.”
5. “When you think about it, many aspects of how we look, the way we act…” [looks in mirror] “Or my insufferable vanity, are determined genetically.”
6. [while nuzzling the fur of Arthur the horse, which he is severely allergic to] “Are you going to be my friend?”
7. “Science is as much the pursuit of beauty as it is the pursuit of truth.”
8. “How long can you keep smiling?”
9. “The Doctor is based on who I would be if I had more confidence and didn’t care so much about what people think.”
10. “It’s time to positively rebellious and rebelliously positive.”
11. “I’m only looking at the twinkle of their soul in the starlight.”
12. “I suppose It’s only boring if you don’t have a washing machine.”
13. “Everything’s scripted! The air molecules are scripted!”
14. “We’re just matter. We can dream of flying across the universe, but what it comes down to is just a hunk of bone… The trouble with a cliché is that it loses its meaning.”
15. “But I wasn’t talking to myself. I was making up stories.”
16. “Everyone everywhere has the right to be happy and free… There are so many of us humans squeezing onto this wee planet and there’s no TARDIS coming to spirit us away. We have to look out for each other.”
17. “If I had to be stuck in a parallel universe with one fandom it would be the Doctor Who fans. I think they’re the cleverest. Quickest wits in the internet.”
18. “Sometimes I’m haunted by it, sometimes I’m enlivened by it, sometimes it weighs me down, and other times it’s like a drug and I can’t wait for the next sniff.”
19. “85.3 percent of actors are down-to-earth and reasonable.”
20. “You have to be careful with Shakespeare, because people tend to know it.”
21. “Some of my earliest memories are of being tucked up in bed while mum or dad read to me.“
22. "I have no real ambitions, just to live and fulfill myself, whatever that means.”
23. [about falling down on set all the time] “I would always get up and keep going, but nobody else would.”
24. “I don’t think anyone that is perceived as a villain sees themself as a villain.”
25. “A perfect idea, I suppose, it fires the imagination in such a particular way. Something to do with the fantastic and the futuristic coming together. The TARDIS is the most extraordinary vehicle you could imagine and it’s wrapped up in a scruffy blue phone box. The Doctor is the most clever, extraordinary being, and yet he is scrappy and anarchic. There is something more identifiable with the geek hero. We have to accept that somethings are sprinkled with fairy dust and we won’t know why.”
26. “If you could isolate the elements that turn something into gold you would be an alchemist, wouldn’t you?”
27. “A long table scattered with scripts, water bottles, and paper name plates stretched the whole length of the room. What felt like hundreds of people milled about expectantly, chatting, checking Blackberries, casting sideways glances as I tried to keep breathing and affect an air of insouciant calm.”
28. “In a suburban house in Paisley, a wee boy was sticky-taping his oft-snapped spectacles back together. He couldn’t remember a time when they hadn’t been augmented with at least one area of peeling sellotape.”
29. “I’ve always seen theatre as my natural mode of being.”
30. “I love you all passionately… And possibly carnally.”
31. “I would get to the point where I was rehearsing what I was going to say next: ‘excuse me, ladies and gentlemen, terribly sorry, but I need to go throw up in the dressing room.’”
32. “I’ve chosen to follow my own spirit.”
33. “Shakespeare’s plots and characters are catnip to actors… It sings to us.”
34. “I’ve been to lots of alien planets. You’d be surprised how many of them look like quarries in Wales.”
35. “There is quite a lot of science in Doctor Who, some accurate science, some of it quite elevated, and some of it that’s completely made up.”
36. “I’m always chasing the script that I need to be worthy of.”
37. “I would wander around, pretending to be all the characters. My parents would tell lots of stories of me wandering around the garden, talking to myself.”
38. “I was the one delivering flowers for people who were in actual relationships with actual human beings.”
39. “He’s cleverer than me, he’s quicker witted than I am, he’s more intelligent than me, he’s a better sword fighter than I am… I like to think I have at least a twinkle of all those qualities.”
40. “It’s difficult to describe your own personality… Happy, mostly, maybe a bit bewildered.”
41. “Suddenly, and quite without warning, there was a rupture in the fabric of space and time.”
42. “I thought that would be a very witty and expedient way to exit the room.”
43. “Other hair products are available.”
44. “I always get worried when adults say children don’t understand the difference between reality and fiction, because they do understand.”
45. “Hopefully I’m not as pathetic as I think I am at four in the morning.”
46. “A dream, while it’s happening, is as real and valid an experience as anything else. Until it stops.”
because i’m crazy about fleshing out characters. I tried to keep these questions mostly positive.
send me one (or more) of these for any of my ocs!
1. what does music mean to them? what role does it play in their life? 2. if you were to hug them, what would they smell like? 3. what’s their favorite food? 4. what’s their least favorite food? 5. do they like nature? if they do, what’s their favorite natural setting (woods, beach, desert, lake, etc.)? 6. what’s their most prominent personality trait? 7. what’s their mbti? 8. hogwarts house? 9. d&d alignment? 10. if they were in a modern high school clique (jocks, goths, hipsters, geeks, etc.), what would it be? why? 11. tea or coffee? 12. dusk or dawn? 13. country or city? 14. what do they do in their free time? do they have any hobbies? 15. do they like animals? if they do, which ones? 16. how are they in platonic relationships? 17. how are they in romantic relationships? 18. do they have any insecurities about themselves? 19. what’s their favorite genre of book or movie (if they like to read or watch movies)? 20. what would their dream vacation look like? 21. how many hours of sleep do they get on average? 22. what is their body shape? are they trim or tubby? tol or smol? 23. if you had to pick five words/phrases (objects, places, weather, etc.) to describe your oc’s aesthetic, what would you pick?
24. do they hold onto grudges? 25. are they fiscally responsible? or would they prefer spending with wild abandon? 26. what’s their favorite kind of weather? 27. how old would they be if they didn’t know how old they are? (e.g., what’s their mental age?) 28. what’s their opinion of children? how are they around children? 29. what’s their sexual orientation? 30. what’s their favorite color? 31. what temperature would they prefer the room to be? 32. how mannered are they? how proper to they act? 33. how do they dress? 34. which season do they prefer? why? 35. what is their “morning ritual”? 36. what is their “nighttime ritual”? 37. have they ever had a one-sided crush? 38. do they like art? what form? 39. how do they read a book (if at all)? slowly, over the course of a few days, or within a few hours? do they sit, stand, lay down, all of the above? 40. do they have any recurring dreams/nightmares? 41. what would be their favorite subject in school? (e.g., English, Math, Science, History, Recess, etc.) 42. what physical features do they find attractive on other people? 43. are they patient or impatient? what situations would make them feel one or the other? 44. what is their opinion of authority? 45. what is their opinion of tradition? 46. are they into folklore and/or conspiracy theories? or do they think both are garbage? 47. if they were to have a “happy place” they retreated to in their mind during stressful/boring situations, what would that place be? what would be in it? 48. what is one value they hold higher than any other, in others and in themselves? (e.g., loyalty, intelligence, compassion, responsibility, etc.) 49. what is(are) their love language(s)? 50. what is their opinion of cheese?
1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it? 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now? 3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time? 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger? 5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are? 6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today? 7. What exactly are you wearing right now? 8. How often do you listen to music? 9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more? 10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2015? 11. Are you a social or an antisocial person? 12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’? 13. What about ‘R’? 14. Can you drive a stick shift? 15. Do you care if people talk badly about you? 16. Are you going out of town soon? 17. When was the last time you cried? 18. Have you ever told someone you loved them? 19. If you could change your eye color, would you? 20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for? 21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having. 22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? 23. Are you dating the last person you talked to? 24. What are you sitting on right now? 25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you? 26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? 27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night? 28. Do you get a lot of colds? 29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from? 30. Does anyone hate you? 31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room? 32. Do you like watching scary movies? 33. Do you want your tongue pierced? 34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be? 35. Did you have a dream last night? 36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? 37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? 38. Do you think someone has feelings for you? 39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? 40. Did you have a good day yesterday? 41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship? 42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl? 43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you? 44. What’s the best part about school? 45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook? 46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school? 47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head? 48. Were you single over the last summer? 49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? 50. What are you supposed to be doing right now? 51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with? 52. Are you nice to everyone? 53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to? 54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? 55. Are you good at hiding your feelings? 56. Do you think you like someone? 57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? 58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys? 59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry? 60. Do you hate anyone? 61. How’s your heart? 62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about? 63. Have you ever cried over a guy? 64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now? 65. Are your toenails painted pink? 66. Will your next kiss be a mistake? 67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct? 68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public? 69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with? 70. How do you look right now? 71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around? 72. Can you commit to one person? 73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? 74. Have you ever felt replaced? 75. Did you wake up cranky? 76. Are you a jealous person? 77. Are relationships ever worth it? 78. Anyone you’re giving up on? 79. Currently wanting to see anyone? 80. Name something you have to do tomorrow? 81. Last person you cried in front of? 82. Is there someone you will never forget? 83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you? 84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now? 85. Are you over your past? 86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex? 87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to? 88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept? 89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in? 90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated? 91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months? 92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael? 93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew? 94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going? 95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March? 96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive? 97. Who do you have texts from? 98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? 99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you? 100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
Hi ! Sorry to be so late I went to sleep. First, I will suppose that you are familiar with the Death Note universe and LABB Murder Cases detailed in Another Note. If you aren’t then everything I’m going to say is pretty pointless but here we go :
That’s a… very good question and I would suggest you to read the tag pages or join the investigation’s discord server, if it’s still up ( I think by closing the application I was kicked out of the server ).
Basically it started when some of the main popular Death Note blogs received a cryptic message, which lead to an URL ( lowlightprimed, which is still up but with a ‘there is nothing here’ theme ) where L asked us to investigate about B’s or B’s copycat actions.
That lead to B’s tumblr, somehow. We ( I say ‘we’ but mostly the others ) started to work on the ‘VIDI’ that appeared which led to the ‘thenfallcaesar’ which led to a phoenix photo, which lead to the code “az2602″, which seems to be a reference to Wax Jax, Suite B, in Phoenix, Arizona, though we don’t know a lot about it for now.
By using ‘arizona’ we got a lake’s picture with the message ‘room 32′. Some people think about the Hotel Widemere in Arizona, I’m not sure about it and we didn’t get any information.
By using ‘2602′ we got a message ‘Patience’ and a game of solitaire, which we think is B’s way to tell us to wait, probably 4 or 13 days like in the LABB Murder Cases.
L is trying to ‘help us’ ( by being cryptic as hell though ) and told us about ‘50 turns’ though B told us it was maybe ‘too many’. We still don’t know what that mean, but at the page 50 of Another Note, there is the mention of the mirror’s trick where Naomi understands that a “q” is just a “b” reversed. So I think we should keep that in mind.
I hope it helped, I’m really sorry because that sounds totally crazy, but it’s incredibly fun ~
You groaned loudly and fell to the grounded, frustrated as you hit the wooden floors. You had been practicing the same move all day but you still couldn’t get it right. Everyone in the company had their doubts about you, when you were put in a group none of the girls wanted anything to do with you, they wouldn’t even try to help you on getting the moves done correctly. You hear your music stop, making you whip your head around to see NCT’s Taeyong starring at you with his hand on the play/pause button.
The veritable castle of the Northwoods, Granot Loma stands on the coast of Lake Superior. The property lays north of Marquette, along County Road 550. It was built in 1919 as a summer residence and hunting lodge by Louis Graveraet Kaufman. The 26,000-square-foot log mansion itself has a small harbor, 50 rooms, a 60ft great room, 26 bedrooms, and 32 fireplaces. In addition to the lodge, the Granot Loma property, which spans roughly 8-square-miles/~5,000 acres, has a number of out-buildings, such as a guest house and a farming complex of 13 buildings that was meant to sustain the Kaufman family and the 250 workers they employed.
After the death of Louis Kaufman and his wife, the family scaled back the Granot Loma and didn’t much use the property. In 1987 the property was sold to Thomas Baldwin, who repaired and renovated the decaying complex. It is possible to stay as a guest at Granot Loma, but as of last year it is too now possible to be the owner. This mighty estate is listed at $40,000,000. A small price to pay for a piece of history and a home unlike any other in the region.
[1:02:58 PM] Noy: (dancing gran emoji) [1:03:11 PM] Nerd: mimic grandma with maracas? [1:03:21 PM] Noy: I mean imagine the terror [1:03:31 PM] Noy: silent room [1:03:32 PM] Nerd: no BUT REALLY [1:03:32 PM] Noy: and suddenly [1:03:41 PM] Noy: maracas in the distance [1:03:49 PM] Nerd: Patty: WE’RE SO FUCKED! [1:03:55 PM] Noy: snorts [1:04:02 PM] Nerd: I can’t breathe [1:04:13 PM] Nerd: that whole scene just went to shit. It’s no longer scary [1:04:31 PM] Nerd: because imagine Erin just standing there while this mimic tries to intimidate her with maracas [1:04:35 PM] Noy: nope it’s now forever tied in my head to that emoticon [1:04:41 PM] Nerd: It’s like a fucking bird of paradise [1:04:48 PM] Noy: oh my god [1:04:56 PM] Noy: I dead [1:05:21 PM] Nerd: Erin:…..what….? Mimic: (shakes maracas menacingly) Erin: (looks at the camera like she’s on the office) Mimic: (maracas intensifies) [1:05:28 PM] Noy: EXACTLY [1:05:38 PM] Nerd: I CAN’T BREATHE! [1:05:55 PM] Noy: holy shit I love it [1:06:03 PM] Nerd: Erin: Ma'am? Mimic: (adds in hip thrusts) [1:06:14 PM] Noy: oh my god no [1:06:26 PM] Noy: can you imagine if Patty walks in on that scene? [1:06:41 PM] Noy: just Erin standing there with an old grandma with maracas dancing around her doing hip thrusts [1:07:32 PM] Nerd: Mimic: (does the rumba around Erin with maracas) Patty: what in the fresh hell? Erin: Patty…help…I’m not sure if I should join in or run [1:07:59 PM] Noy: just yes my new favorite thing everything else can go home [1:08:25 PM] Nerd: (Latin music begins playing in the background) [1:08:33 PM] Nerd: Erin: WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS COMING FROM?! [1:08:59 PM] Noy: mimic: aggressively shakes maracas as an answer
got the top ones in the mail today, the bottom is my entire collection so far (I lent my friend my actual Colosseum game yeaaars ago and never bothered to get it back)
the only thing preventing me from marathoning these games right now is my lack of a monitor with AV ports (people keep telling me about the HDMI mod but mann that is a lot of money and/or a lot of effort) but there’s this old giant TV in our living room that’s like 32+ inches and low quality so maaaybe that?
either way one day I’m going to force my friends to suffer with me in Mario Party and Four Swords and Warioware and they’ll not enjoy it
Black Widow uncovers a revitalized Red Room called ‘The Dark Room’ in a first look at Black Widow #4, which is scheduled to be released June 15.
BLACK WIDOW #4
CHRIS SAMNEE and MARK WAID (W) • CHRIS SAMNEE (A/C) (and glorious colors by MATT WILSON!!!)
THE SPY WHO WENT INTO THE COLD
• Nearly dead after her last mission, Natasha struggles to complete her latest assignment from the Weeping Lion.
• But she’ll get by with a little help from old friends…although old enemies lie in wait.
• She must recover the missing files from the Red Room by infiltrating its newest incarnation…the Dark Room.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
Master Post of Cheap Ticket Prices (Updated 1/16/16)
I ordered all the options from least to most expensive. Please see my blog for updates as they arise!
NOTE: TodayTix prices may vary from week to week. When I made the list, these were the prices.
USE MY REFERRAL CODE: MKUEN for $10 off your order!!!
Tix4Students is for college students ONLY and costs $10 to register for the year. Hiptix is Roundabout Theatre Company’s free program for patrons 18-35 30 Under 30 is Manhattan Theatre Club’s free program for patrons 30 and younger for select performances. LincTix is Lincoln Center Theatre’s free program for patrons 21-35
*= A show has posted a closing notice or is nearing the end of a limited engagement.
A Bronx Tale: Rush: $39 Tix4Students: $46.25 TodayTix: $109
Aladdin: online lottery: $30 TodayTix: $68
Beautiful: The Carole King Musical: General Rush: $40 Tix4Students:46.25 TodayTix:$59
The Book of Mormon: Standing Room: $27 (Only after the lottery) In-Person Lottery: $32