1. “I see nothing wrong with having an unhealthy obsession with something.”
2. “If they find what they expect, the physicists will party, if not, the physicists will party anyway, physicists are odd like that.”
3. “The audience is the final cast member.”
4. “I was still just the wee boy frae Paisley.”
5. “When you think about it, many aspects of how we look, the way we act…” [looks in mirror] “Or my insufferable vanity, are determined genetically.”
6. [while nuzzling the fur of Arthur the horse, which he is severely allergic to] “Are you going to be my friend?”
7. “Science is as much the pursuit of beauty as it is the pursuit of truth.”
8. “How long can you keep smiling?”
9. “The Doctor is based on who I would be if I had more confidence and didn’t care so much about what people think.”
10. “It’s time to positively rebellious and rebelliously positive.”
11. “I’m only looking at the twinkle of their soul in the starlight.”
12. “I suppose It’s only boring if you don’t have a washing machine.”
13. “Everything’s scripted! The air molecules are scripted!”
14. “We’re just matter. We can dream of flying across the universe, but what it comes down to is just a hunk of bone… The trouble with a cliché is that it loses its meaning.”
15. “But I wasn’t talking to myself. I was making up stories.”
16. “Everyone everywhere has the right to be happy and free… There are so many of us humans squeezing onto this wee planet and there’s no TARDIS coming to spirit us away. We have to look out for each other.”
17. “If I had to be stuck in a parallel universe with one fandom it would be the Doctor Who fans. I think they’re the cleverest. Quickest wits in the internet.”
18. “Sometimes I’m haunted by it, sometimes I’m enlivened by it, sometimes it weighs me down, and other times it’s like a drug and I can’t wait for the next sniff.”
19. “85.3 percent of actors are down-to-earth and reasonable.”
20. “You have to be careful with Shakespeare, because people tend to know it.”
21. “Some of my earliest memories are of being tucked up in bed while mum or dad read to me.“
22. "I have no real ambitions, just to live and fulfill myself, whatever that means.”
23. [about falling down on set all the time] “I would always get up and keep going, but nobody else would.”
24. “I don’t think anyone that is perceived as a villain sees themself as a villain.”
25. “A perfect idea, I suppose, it fires the imagination in such a particular way. Something to do with the fantastic and the futuristic coming together. The TARDIS is the most extraordinary vehicle you could imagine and it’s wrapped up in a scruffy blue phone box. The Doctor is the most clever, extraordinary being, and yet he is scrappy and anarchic. There is something more identifiable with the geek hero. We have to accept that somethings are sprinkled with fairy dust and we won’t know why.”
26. “If you could isolate the elements that turn something into gold you would be an alchemist, wouldn’t you?”
27. “A long table scattered with scripts, water bottles, and paper name plates stretched the whole length of the room. What felt like hundreds of people milled about expectantly, chatting, checking Blackberries, casting sideways glances as I tried to keep breathing and affect an air of insouciant calm.”
28. “In a suburban house in Paisley, a wee boy was sticky-taping his oft-snapped spectacles back together. He couldn’t remember a time when they hadn’t been augmented with at least one area of peeling sellotape.”
29. “I’ve always seen theatre as my natural mode of being.”
30. “I love you all passionately… And possibly carnally.”
31. “I would get to the point where I was rehearsing what I was going to say next: ‘excuse me, ladies and gentlemen, terribly sorry, but I need to go throw up in the dressing room.’”
32. “I’ve chosen to follow my own spirit.”
33. “Shakespeare’s plots and characters are catnip to actors… It sings to us.”
34. “I’ve been to lots of alien planets. You’d be surprised how many of them look like quarries in Wales.”
35. “There is quite a lot of science in Doctor Who, some accurate science, some of it quite elevated, and some of it that’s completely made up.”
36. “I’m always chasing the script that I need to be worthy of.”
37. “I would wander around, pretending to be all the characters. My parents would tell lots of stories of me wandering around the garden, talking to myself.”
38. “I was the one delivering flowers for people who were in actual relationships with actual human beings.”
39. “He’s cleverer than me, he’s quicker witted than I am, he’s more intelligent than me, he’s a better sword fighter than I am… I like to think I have at least a twinkle of all those qualities.”
40. “It’s difficult to describe your own personality… Happy, mostly, maybe a bit bewildered.”
41. “Suddenly, and quite without warning, there was a rupture in the fabric of space and time.”
42. “I thought that would be a very witty and expedient way to exit the room.”
43. “Other hair products are available.”
44. “I always get worried when adults say children don’t understand the difference between reality and fiction, because they do understand.”
45. “Hopefully I’m not as pathetic as I think I am at four in the morning.”
46. “A dream, while it’s happening, is as real and valid an experience as anything else. Until it stops.”
1.Every single ‘Blanket Kick’ performance (specially Chile ;)
2.ISAC (shooting hearts,flying kisses,hugging,chest bumps,carrying Tae like a plush,piggyback ride).
3.MAMA performance, December 2016 (say woah woah).
4.Taejin calling each other ‘Oppa’ at fansign and doing flower pose with each other..(october 2016)
5.Incheon Airport hug while forehead touching (July 25, 2015)
6.Taehyung posting pic of Jin’s bare shoulders’ on Jin BDay.
7.Taehyung fanboying about Jin at every chance he gets (also fanboying about Jin’s shoulders).
8.Jin’s accidental confession.
Tae:do you only like food?
Jin:No,I like you too.(bangtan bombs)
9.Jin being a coala to Taehyung. A lot of clingy moments.
10.Taehyung being possessive about Jin( everytime he slung his arm around Jin to rub his neck or pull him closer)
11. Taehyung pushing Jin away from Jungkook when Jin was pretending to give his heart to Kookie.(Fansign Japan, december 2016)
12. 2016 christmas Vlive where Taehyung was the only one to calm Jin
& squishing Jin’s cheeks to make him look at Tae.
13.Taehyung giving a rose to Jin & kneeling on the floor while doing so(Japan Fansign December,2016).
14.Jin calling Taehyung ‘my VV’ (Bangtan Bombs)
15.Jin said that the member he is the closest to is Taehyung.
16. Both of them love Anime & always watch Anime together Occasionally dramas too,since they have similar hobbies .
17.They went to a Big Bang concert with Park Bogum (without other bangtan members)
18. Taehyung said that the non-human Jin resembles the most to is a Prince. Jin said Taehyung resembles a young nobleman.
19.The most memorable event at their former dorm for Jin is when Taehyung wanted to shower with him & they did.
20.Jin back hugged Tae for 1:20 minutes(Bon voyage)
21.Taehyung said that he watched Jin’s Vlive five times because it was
very funny & Jin looked really handsome even while making funny faces. (Eat Jin+Chim+Kook)
22.Taehyung trying to feed Jin a french fry in bon voyage.
23. Taehyung said he thinks Jin is the most attractive when he sweats.
24.Taehyung calling Jin “Silky Prince’‘.
25. Taehyung fanboying everytime Jin blows a kiss.
26.Seokjin calling Taehyung “Byu” in every single album dedication.
27.Taehyung wiping away frosting from Seokjin’s lips and licking it on Jin’s graduation vlive.(anyone?)
28.Taehyung defending Jin from other members on Christmas special 2016. And asking interviewers when they said many things about JK’s graduation, why didn’t they ask about Seokjin since he also graduated.
29. During spring day,they showed hearts to each other,hugged,stroked the other’s chin many times.
30.In the khulfm for 2017 festa, Taehyung kept staring at Jin like a fanboy and pinched Jin’s cheeks, making Jin laugh cutely. Jin also kinda hugged him twice.
31.On Hello Counselor Jin said that Taehyung sleeps on Jin’s bed every night which is making Jin very frustrated. Later on khul fm, Jin said that Taehyung just puts his stuffs on Jin’s room.(isn’t it cute?)
32.When Jin’s bridge in Fire ends and he blows kisses, Taehyung acts like his heart hurts XD(only in dance practice and dance version)
33. Taehyung to Jin is: the resident of his bed who’s living and sleeping on Jin’s bed
Taehyung wants Jin to see him as: Dongsang number one. (BTS festa 2017 profile written by BTS)
34.During Lost,Taehyung stroked Jin’s chin instead of touching his shoulder when Jin was fidgeting.(concerts,wings tour 2017)
35.Taehyung and Jin wore matching hoodies together for their departure to Korea. They also wore matching pink t shirts and black flannels sometimes.
36.Taehyung posting selca of them together and Jin throwing tantrums at him by replying to his tweets on twitter becuse Jin was sticking his tongue out in the picture.
37.Seokjin telling armies on fancafe to forget the picture Taehyung accidentally uploaded on twitter of himself wearing red glasses, then Jin posting the pic again and telling armies to make edits of it.
38.On a personality test, Taehyung chose Jin and Jimin feom BTS only. Tae chose Jin as Rain meaning the person to whom he always goes to for advice.
39.On allet interview, Jin asked Taehyung if he wants Jin’s sarang(love). On Jin’s b day art Taehyung draw a picture and wrote “Taehyungie’s love beside it.
40.Taehyung holding his hands in front of Jin protectively the whole time while walking out of the airport because the flashes were making jin’s vision blurry.
41.Taehyung said they had to bring Jin at the front since he is the face of the company. Jin replied to Taehyung:”You are my superstar“. (Bangtan Bomb)
42.Taehyung said that both Jin and himself are icecream lovers. So every time Jin wants to eat icecream he will find Taehyung.
I could probably go on forever so please appreciate their love towards each other and don’t stereotype their chemistry in any sort of way.
Welcome, friends! It’s “The Pikelan masterpost that nobody asked for but I made anyway because so many of my favorite moments are overlooked ones not included in the big Youtube timestamps”….or “A Pikelan masterpost”, for short.
Here you will find all the great Pikelan moments of Critical Role. They’re listed chronologically and timestamped with brief descriptions to help you find that one you’re just itching to watch again.
because i’m crazy about fleshing out characters. I tried to keep these questions mostly positive.
send me one (or more) of these for any of my ocs!
1. what does music mean to them? what role does it play in their life? 2. if you were to hug them, what would they smell like? 3. what’s their favorite food? 4. what’s their least favorite food? 5. do they like nature? if they do, what’s their favorite natural setting (woods, beach, desert, lake, etc.)? 6. what’s their most prominent personality trait? 7. what’s their mbti? 8. hogwarts house? 9. d&d alignment? 10. if they were in a modern high school clique (jocks, goths, hipsters, geeks, etc.), what would it be? why? 11. tea or coffee? 12. dusk or dawn? 13. country or city? 14. what do they do in their free time? do they have any hobbies? 15. do they like animals? if they do, which ones? 16. how are they in platonic relationships? 17. how are they in romantic relationships? 18. do they have any insecurities about themselves? 19. what’s their favorite genre of book or movie (if they like to read or watch movies)? 20. what would their dream vacation look like? 21. how many hours of sleep do they get on average? 22. what is their body shape? are they trim or tubby? tol or smol? 23. if you had to pick five words/phrases (objects, places, weather, etc.) to describe your oc’s aesthetic, what would you pick?
24. do they hold onto grudges? 25. are they fiscally responsible? or would they prefer spending with wild abandon? 26. what’s their favorite kind of weather? 27. how old would they be if they didn’t know how old they are? (e.g., what’s their mental age?) 28. what’s their opinion of children? how are they around children? 29. what’s their sexual orientation? 30. what’s their favorite color? 31. what temperature would they prefer the room to be? 32. how mannered are they? how proper to they act? 33. how do they dress? 34. which season do they prefer? why? 35. what is their “morning ritual”? 36. what is their “nighttime ritual”? 37. have they ever had a one-sided crush? 38. do they like art? what form? 39. how do they read a book (if at all)? slowly, over the course of a few days, or within a few hours? do they sit, stand, lay down, all of the above? 40. do they have any recurring dreams/nightmares? 41. what would be their favorite subject in school? (e.g., English, Math, Science, History, Recess, etc.) 42. what physical features do they find attractive on other people? 43. are they patient or impatient? what situations would make them feel one or the other? 44. what is their opinion of authority? 45. what is their opinion of tradition? 46. are they into folklore and/or conspiracy theories? or do they think both are garbage? 47. if they were to have a “happy place” they retreated to in their mind during stressful/boring situations, what would that place be? what would be in it? 48. what is one value they hold higher than any other, in others and in themselves? (e.g., loyalty, intelligence, compassion, responsibility, etc.) 49. what is(are) their love language(s)? 50. what is their opinion of cheese?
1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it? 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now? 3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time? 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger? 5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are? 6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today? 7. What exactly are you wearing right now? 8. How often do you listen to music? 9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more? 10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2015? 11. Are you a social or an antisocial person? 12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’? 13. What about ‘R’? 14. Can you drive a stick shift? 15. Do you care if people talk badly about you? 16. Are you going out of town soon? 17. When was the last time you cried? 18. Have you ever told someone you loved them? 19. If you could change your eye color, would you? 20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for? 21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having. 22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? 23. Are you dating the last person you talked to? 24. What are you sitting on right now? 25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you? 26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? 27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night? 28. Do you get a lot of colds? 29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from? 30. Does anyone hate you? 31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room? 32. Do you like watching scary movies? 33. Do you want your tongue pierced? 34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be? 35. Did you have a dream last night? 36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? 37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? 38. Do you think someone has feelings for you? 39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? 40. Did you have a good day yesterday? 41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship? 42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl? 43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you? 44. What’s the best part about school? 45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook? 46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school? 47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head? 48. Were you single over the last summer? 49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? 50. What are you supposed to be doing right now? 51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with? 52. Are you nice to everyone? 53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to? 54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? 55. Are you good at hiding your feelings? 56. Do you think you like someone? 57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? 58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys? 59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry? 60. Do you hate anyone? 61. How’s your heart? 62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about? 63. Have you ever cried over a guy? 64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now? 65. Are your toenails painted pink? 66. Will your next kiss be a mistake? 67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct? 68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public? 69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with? 70. How do you look right now? 71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around? 72. Can you commit to one person? 73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? 74. Have you ever felt replaced? 75. Did you wake up cranky? 76. Are you a jealous person? 77. Are relationships ever worth it? 78. Anyone you’re giving up on? 79. Currently wanting to see anyone? 80. Name something you have to do tomorrow? 81. Last person you cried in front of? 82. Is there someone you will never forget? 83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you? 84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now? 85. Are you over your past? 86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex? 87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to? 88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept? 89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in? 90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated? 91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months? 92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael? 93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew? 94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going? 95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March? 96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive? 97. Who do you have texts from? 98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? 99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you? 100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
Hi ! Sorry to be so late I went to sleep. First, I will suppose that you are familiar with the Death Note universe and LABB Murder Cases detailed in Another Note. If you aren’t then everything I’m going to say is pretty pointless but here we go :
That’s a… very good question and I would suggest you to read the tag pages or join the investigation’s discord server, if it’s still up ( I think by closing the application I was kicked out of the server ).
Basically it started when some of the main popular Death Note blogs received a cryptic message, which lead to an URL ( lowlightprimed, which is still up but with a ‘there is nothing here’ theme ) where L asked us to investigate about B’s or B’s copycat actions.
That lead to B’s tumblr, somehow. We ( I say ‘we’ but mostly the others ) started to work on the ‘VIDI’ that appeared which led to the ‘thenfallcaesar’ which led to a phoenix photo, which lead to the code “az2602″, which seems to be a reference to Wax Jax, Suite B, in Phoenix, Arizona, though we don’t know a lot about it for now.
By using ‘arizona’ we got a lake’s picture with the message ‘room 32′. Some people think about the Hotel Widemere in Arizona, I’m not sure about it and we didn’t get any information.
By using ‘2602′ we got a message ‘Patience’ and a game of solitaire, which we think is B’s way to tell us to wait, probably 4 or 13 days like in the LABB Murder Cases.
L is trying to ‘help us’ ( by being cryptic as hell though ) and told us about ‘50 turns’ though B told us it was maybe ‘too many’. We still don’t know what that mean, but at the page 50 of Another Note, there is the mention of the mirror’s trick where Naomi understands that a “q” is just a “b” reversed. So I think we should keep that in mind.
I hope it helped, I’m really sorry because that sounds totally crazy, but it’s incredibly fun ~
“…” - How many languages can you speak? Which languages do you wish you spoke?
Are you a good liar?
44 - How many hours of your life have you spent trying to crack this case?
Maraschino - Favorite food/drink?
Lake - Where would you like to travel most in this world, if given the chance?
Room 32 - when was the last time found yourself holed up in a small arizona hotel faced with the crushing news that your emergency contacts have been compromised and your successor is out for your blood?
Mikhelangelo - Favorite music/movies?
Haruspex - Which Death Note character do you feel you share the most qualities with?
Solitaire - In life, are you mostly emotionally independent, or do you prefer company?
VIDI - If you could willingly find out the date at which your life would expire at no cost, would you do it?
MATT: As you give it a good solid try, the force of you guys combined, there is just a lot of weight pressed up against this statue with the crates on the other side. This storage room is very full, and you find Vox Machina, for all of its journeys, battles, victories, and celebratory events, bested by a room of clutter… Pike steps forward, her hair drifting behind her, buoyant in the air. She steps up and centers herself. Sets her shield to the side, sets her mace down, closes her eyes, puts her hands on the statue and begins to shove and push. As she does, you guys hear (stone scraping). The crates begin to push and move out of the way, and she pushes the statue a good six feet ahead, pushing some of it out of the way, leaving a little bit of opening and a visual walkway into this basement area.
MARISHA: It must be nice to have the strength of Sarenrae.
LAURA: Pike, you saved the day. Again.
SAM: Mrs. Shorthalt, you are amazing.
ASHLEY: Whoa, Scanlan.
SAM: Pike, will you carry me over the threshold?
LIAM: I fistbump Pike, pop my hood up, and then quietly go into the room.