- America: 9:01! Germany is officially late for the first time ever. All right let's do this, who's got theories?
- Japan: Uh... his alarm didn't go off.
- America: All three alarms? All with battery back up? Come on, who wants to take this seriously?
- Russia: Ooh, he was taken in his sleep.
- America: That's what I'm talking about. Super dark, Russia, but way more plausible than Japan's idiotic alarm clock theory.
- Italy: I bet he tucked himself into bed too tight and got stuck.
- Romano: Hmm, maybe he fell into another dimension where he’s interesting?
- [Britain sees the group huddled around the door.]
- Britain: It's 9:00 AM, why hasn’t the world meeting started?
- America: Germany is a few minutes late, and we're all trying to guess why.
- Britain: I'd like to play. I'd say he’s... in line at the bank. This is fun.
- America: It is fun. But you're all wrong. He clearly slipped through a subway grate and is having terrible sex with a mole man.
- [Germany runs into the room.]
- America: There he is! Germany! Where have you been? We've been worried sick, do you care to explain yourself?
- Germany: I'm just 70 seconds late. It's not a big deal, don't worry about it.
- Britain: Germany, you will tell us, and you will tell us now.
- Germany: …There was a problem at the bank.
- Britain: *claps his hands together* HOT DAMN!
How would the allies/Spain/Romano cuddle with their s/o?