It’s so good that The Sun has taken the time to point out that the rise of the Far Right is A Bad Thing. Thank goodness we have a responsible press that wouldn’t dream of feeding a poisonous atmosphere of racist, xenophobic, Islamophobic hate over a period of months and years because like I said, that would be A Bad Thing.
Dowsing establishes exactly where a crystal should go in a layout or space, or on a map. It also helps select the right crystals. If you are looking for an energy line in a space, dowsing rods will twitch and cross as you find the line. You can also ‘body dowse’ with your palm chakras or the bottom of your feet- your body tingles as though a current is running up your arms or legs. Dowsing has many other uses but these are the basics of how it is done.
- Hold your pendulum with the chain wrapped loosely around your hand and about a hand’s breadth of chain hanging down
- To establish ‘yes’ and ‘no’ hold the pendulum over your knee and ask “Is (state your name) my name?” The pendulum swings in a circle (not direction of swing) or backward and forward. This is your yes, repeat using a false name and this is your no. For a maybe the pendulum may shimmy a little or move sluggishly.
- Once you have established yes and no, ask “Is this the right crystal?” or “is this the correct place?” or whatever question is suitable for your task
- Loop the thumb and first finger of one hand together
- Place the thumb and finger of the other hand through the closed loop
- Ask your question and pull firmly, if the loop holds your answer is yes, if it pulls apart the answer is no
- Hold the rods loosely, one in each hand pointing forward. Step forward slowly. The rods swing inwards and cross over or outward as you reach a vortex energy line. With practise, you can use your yes and no movements to establish whether you have reached an earth energy or a water line, and so on.
A thing everyone—EVERYONE—gets wrong is the whole Caduceus Vs Rod of Asclepius thing.
Asclepius was healing & doctors. Hermes’ Caduceus was (is) a tool of magic & illusion & the conversion of power.
So every time you have blood taken, laugh & count it as an offering to Hermes, god of magicians, scribes, tricksters, & thieves, who managed to trick everyone into helping him steal Being A God of Health.
While the exact pantheon characterization differed between the Slavic tribes, Perun is generally believed to have been considered as the supreme god by the majority, or perhaps nearly all Slavs, at least towards the end of Slavic paganism. The earliest supreme god was probably Rod; it is unclear precisely how and why his worship as the head of pantheon evolved into the worship of Perun. Another candidate for supreme deity among at least some Slavs is Svarog.
As a thunder deity, all manner of rain-related phenomenon were associated with him. Perun’s family all had roles in the coming of rain. His sons would make the thunder and cause the lightning to strike. His daughters and wife would sift the rain. Together, they brought the moisture, thus making the land fertile so crops would grow. This would have been very important to the agricultural societies which worshipped Perun. To invoke Perun’s favor or call upon him to bring the rains, worshippers would give food offerings to the god. It is considered unlikely that human sacrifices were made to Perun.