This is just pure fluff tbh. But Part 2 will much more explicit (and will be posted within the next two or three days at most). Enjoy!
You weren’t sure exactly how long you’d been sitting on the window seat with your knees pulled into your chest, the cool wall leaching all the warmth from your spine through the thick material of your hoodie. All day you’d been lounging in the comfort of your apartment, basking in the calming serenity of the pouring rain pattering against the wide window. The view of the Seoul skyline piercing the gray swirling clouds above was beautiful in the most hazy and sleepy way, almost as if the entirety of South Korea had just woken up from a Saturday-afternoon nap and hadn’t yet wiped the sleep from its eyes.
Saturdays were one of your favorite days, mainly because you didn’t have to worry about your usual responsibilities of college and work. You preferred to spend most of your Saturdays at home to recharge before having to finish up any assignments you’d been procrastinating over on Sunday, and you often found yourself devoting Saturdays to pampering yourself. Eating whatever you wanted, messily slathering on a face mask, taking a long steaming bath to relax your tense muscles, the works. At that point in the day, you’d already cooked yourself chocolate chip pancakes (You woke up around 11:30am, but who’s to say pancakes have to be reserved solely for breakfast time?) while your favorite moisturizing mask was caked on your skin. You stuffed the fluffy, sweet deliciousness in your face ravenously as you binge-watched YouTube videos, the only worry you had being that you may not have enough syrup.
Now you sat, four hours later, curled up by the window, still sucked into the void that is YouTube and enjoying the melancholy rainfall that was baptizing the streets of Seoul.
As much as you loved Saturdays, you couldn’t help but feel sad that you’d spent so many without your boyfriend around to participate in the self-care. The two of you had made it a tradition to spend Saturdays together and bond over cartoons and unhealthy snacks. Even though he basically lived with you when he wasn’t forced to stay at the dorms or travel for a tour, Jungkook was insistent on coming over and talking about each of your weeks through mouthfuls of pizza.
I.Don’t Threaten Me With a Good Time by P!ATD II.London Bridge by Fergie III.Partition by Beyoncé IV. Drunk In Love by Beyoncé V. Crazy In Love by Sofia Karlberg VI. Knee Socks by Arctic Monkeys VII. Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande VIII. Cola by Lana Del Rey IX. Freak by Lana Del Rey
X.Womanizer by Britney Spears XI. Gimme More by Britney Spears XII. Break The Ice by Britney Spears XIII. Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake XIV. Promiscious by Nelly Furtado XV. Maneater by Nelly Furtado XVI. The Way I Are by Timbaland XVII. SexyBack by Justin Timberlake XVIII. Side to Side by Ariana Grande XIX. Body Electric by Lana Del Rey
XX. Poker Face by Lady Gaga XXI.LoveGame by Lady Gaga XXII. Blame by Calvin Harris XXIII. Mr Saxobeat by Alexandra Stan XXIV. S&M by Rihanna XXV. Carry Out by TimbalandXXVI.Give It To Me by Timbaland XXVII.I Want U by Alison Wonderland XXVIII. She Wolf by Shakira XXIX.
Va Va Voom by Nicki Minaj
XXX.Video Games by Lana Del Rey
(Sidlink) I never meant there to be so many water themed songs, I swear.
Actual art used with permission by bloatedcrayon
|| TRACKLIST ||
☆ In The Name Of Love
Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha
☆ Back For Me| Electric Guest☆ Soul Flower
| Jess Best ☆
Higher Than You
Heavy English ☆
The Wrecks ☆ Doing Good| Milky Chance ☆ Favorite Liar| The Wrecks ☆
| Cold Weather Company ☆ Firebird|
Love Is The Cure
Autoheart ☆ Feels Right| Jocelyn Alice☆
Wind In Our Sail
OWEL ☆ Where The Light Shines Through| Switchfoot ☆
Catch the Wind (Northeast Kingdom Remix)
High Highs ☆
Modern Me ☆ When Was The Last Time|
Headrest For My Soul |
AWOLNATION ☆ All We Know ft Phoebe Ryan| The Chainsmokers☆
Sweet to the Rind
The Outer Vibe ☆
Rock Your Body
| Justin Timberlake ☆
guess who saw a shooting star at 4am while on their roof :)))
- You guys shower together. Like you guys dance to ‘Rock Your Body’ by Justin Timberlake while in there.
- You and Tanaka make fun of his “ROLLING THUNDER!!” But you secretly find it super adorable.
- Noya is pretty chill unless he sees someone flirting with you. He’ll get super overprotective and will be ready to hurt someone if he has to.
- Playing pranks on the boys omg.
- Watching him at games is always super intense because he focuses on the game completely. Nothing distracts him and he uses all of his energy to be the best that he can, and you’re very proud of him for it.
- He’s a big cuddle bug, like he loves cuddling. He’s both the big and small spoon and doesn’t like letting you go.
- Noya doesn’t mind PDA! He’ll kiss you, hug you, whatever and doesn’t get embarrassed at all!
- You guys have all nighters every weekend. Noya just sits and lets you play with his hair while watching a bunch of movies with you.
- YOU GET TO WITNESS NISHINOYA’S HAIR DOWN. ITS THE BEST SIGHT EVER.
- Noya is like obsessed with leaving hickeys on your neck. The boys always see them even though you try to cover them up and he’s really smug about it. He’s always like, “Yeah, I did that.”
- He’s super caring and often puts you before himself. Nishinoya is precious so please protect him and show him the love he deserves.
your favourites from the 00s, 90s, including the odd 80s classics
special thanks toavengelokison for helping me put this playlist together. enjoy!
1. Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus // 2. SexyBack - Justin Timberlake // 3. Here (In Your Arms) - hellogoodbye // 4. Praise You - Fatboy Slim // 5. Shake It - Metro Station // 6. Hey Ya! - OutKast // 7. My Name Is - Eminem // 8. It’s Tricky - RUN-DMC // 9. It Wasn’t Me - Shaggy // 10. Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx // 11. Untouched - The Veronicas // 12. Filthy/Gorgeous - Scissor Sisters // 13. Baby One More Time - Britney Spears // 14. Crazy In Love - Beyoncé ft. Jay-Z // 15. Smack That - Akon ft. Eminem // 16. Jump Around - House of Pain // 17. Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous - Good Charlotte // 18. 5 Colours In Her Hair - McFly // 19. Year 3000 - Busted // 20. Bring It All Back - S Club 7 // 21. Bye Bye Bye - N-Sync // 22. Jump (For My Love) - Girls Aloud // 23. Lady Marmalade - Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mya & P!nk // 24. I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys // 25. A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton // 26. Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand // 27. Human - The Killers // 28. Apache (Jump On It) - The Sugarhill Gang // 29. Whenever, Wherever - Shakira // 30. Man! I Feel Like A Woman - Shania Twain // 31. Spice Up Your Life - Spice Girls // 32. All The Things She Said - t.A.T.u // 33. Rockstar - Nickelback // 34. Men In Black - Will Smith // 35. Dancing In The Moonlight - Toploader // 36. No Diggity - Blackstreet ft. Dr Dre // 37. Basket Case - Green Day // 38. Numb/Encore - Linkin Park & Jay-Z // 39. The Next Episode - Dr Dre ft. Snoop Dogg // 40. Yeah! - Usher, Lil’ Jon & Ludacris // 41. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince // 42. Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley // 43. Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake // 44. Starlight - The Supermen Lovers // 45. This Love - Maroon 5 // 46. I Believe In A Thing Called Love - The Darkness // 47. Black or White - Michael Jackson // 48. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley // 49. Funkytown - Lipps Inc. // 50. Hey Mickey - Toni Basil // 51. Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson // 52. Flashdance… What A Feeling - Irene Cara // 53. I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston // 54. Where Is The Love? - The Black Eyed Peas // 55. Crashed The Wedding - Busted // 56. Hot In Herre - Nelly // 57. All Rise - Blue // 58. Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It - Will Smith // 59. Better The Devil You Know - Steps // 60. Bootylicious - Destiny’s Child // 61. 4ever - The Veronicas // 62. Uptown Girl - Westlife // 63. Don’t Stop Movin’ - S Club 7 // 64. One Love - Blue // 65. All Star - Smash Mouth
Under the cut are 268 song titles that could be used as titles for paras or blogs. I saw one of these on the dash a few months ago but I can’t find it now so I decided to make my own. They’re divided up by genre, so if you want to match the genre of music to your character. The categories I included are Boy Bands, Pop, Disney, Punk/Alternative, Show Tunes and Oldies. I would have done more but holy shit there’s so many here.I choose my personally favorite artists basically, except for the Boy Band section. I only chose a few artists for each category but there’s pretty much a title for anything. Please Like/Reblog if you found this useful!