(Short dude problems) I am with you, brother. Here are some tips for my homies:
- Shirts and pants with vertical stripes make you appear taller. Just don’t stand next to tall titan people.
- Tighter pants makes your legs look thinner, therefore making you look taller.
- Nothing wrong with being short. You could land some clothes in the boys department. I found my favorite Avengers shirt in that section.
- Creepers/platform shoes are so rad, man. They add a few centimeters to your height and look hella punk rock.
- Jackets and coats that cover your bunbuns are comfy, but they make you look short. Maybe you can add a pair of creepers and a beanie and call yourself a tall punk rock homie.
- If you find a pair of pants that are too long, you can fold the bottoms up.
- Make sure your shirt collar isn’t too loose around your neck. Tightening your bowtie or tie might help make your collar shirt appear more of a good fit on you. But be careful not to tighten it too much.
- CHEATING BOWTIE TRICK: I used to sew bows for my sisters to put in their hair, and I had some leftovers without bobby pins. I had an idea to use a string and tie the bow around my neck as a ghetto bowtie and it looked like a fine ass bowtie. Search up “bow no sew tutorial”.
After making a bow, just pull a string that’s long enough to tie around your neck comfortably through that little middle loop and tuck the tied string ends under you collar shirt. Tadahhh $5 or less bowtie :D
- Longer vests hide them curvy hips, bruh.
- Trench coats are nice. Makes you feel like a badass fallen angel (;
- Fixing the seams of your clothes can help make a better fit for your body. You can even take old, baggy clothes and resew them as new ones.
- TWEEEEEED. Tweed is good. Makes you look like a polished gentleman.
- Newsboy hats are pretty swell. Easy fix for a bad hair day.
- Caps and snapbacks are cool too.
- There are several makeup tutorials on making yourself look more masculine. Just Google “crossplay” or “ftm” makeup. The main tips are to contour your jawline, nose, cheekbones, neutralize the color of your lips a little with a dab of concealer, and fill in your eyebrows.
- *Morgan Freeman’s voice* OLD SPICE.
- A pair of oxford and chukka shoes can take you far with most outfits. Yes, even in pjs and sweats. Just watch out for the fashion police.
- Binders are awesome and will flatten your chest. DON’T USE ACE BANDAGES NO NO NO And don’t get a cheap $10 binder from China on Amazon if you plan to wear one daily. I bought one, but the material was not elastic. I rarely wear it. But it works fine if you’re cosplaying.
- Sport bras are a good substitute for binders. The ones designed to compress breasts are even better.
- Socks can get you a male yoohoo bulge. And it’ll keep your yoohoo warm during the cold winter! It’s like a sweater for your yoohoo! Oh my god, I’m never getting a date…
- Watches are great. But POCKETWATCHES, MMM YAS
- Polo shirts look good. Darker colored polos will help hide your chest.
- KNITTED SWEATERSasdfgljkklhsda;
- You can get a lot of male clothes from WalMart or Target. Don’t underestimate Walmart’s clothing selections. You can get work out gear, Hanes or Fruit of the Looms boxers, briefs, superhero t-shirts for less than $10, plain t-shirts, basically a whole wardrobe at these two stores. So instead of going to GAP and spending half of your rent on a few things, you can probably get a cartload of clothes and stop by for a dvd and some snacks at Walmart.
- If you want to start a new wardrobe, buy simple and neutral-colored clothes first. It’s easier to mix and match black, white, gray, beige, and navy blue colored pants and shirts together than say, green, mahogany, red, and light blue.
- Check out minimal fashion. It’s simple and uses basic colors for each outfit, usually black and white.
- H & M has a wide variety of nice-looking clothes. I would say it has a better quality and designs compared to Forever 21.
- If you’re too lazy or shy to shop around at the mall, try online shopping.
- If you’re buying cheap t-shirts or any other clothing on Ebay or Amazon, MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE REVIEWS. I ordered a design t-shirt from China a few months back but it has never been shipped to me.
- AND WATCH OUT FOR THE SIZES. Check your measurements. Asian clothings are mostly one size smaller. Not all sizes are universal. A small size for males can be a medium for females. I bought a coat online WHICH IS PRETTY RISKY that was a size small but ended up being too big for me. Ended up Christmas gifting it for my dad.
- Barbershops are better for male haircuts than hair salons, or so I’ve heard.
- LONG HAIR CAN BE MANLY. PULL OFF A MAN BUN. KEEP IT DOWN AND LOOK LIKE A LEAD GUITARIST FOR A DEATH METAL BAND. TIE IT IN A LOW PONYTAIL, PUT ON A PAIR OF AVIATOR GLASSES AND A SUIT, AND VOILA YOU LOOK LIKE A BADASS HITMAN
Thank you guys for all the notes on my 1st FTM tips post. I felt that I’ve done good and offered a helping hand to people. You guys take care (’ v ’)/
And here’s some more recent tips:
- Guys usually stick their chests outward and keep their shoulders back rather than hunch over. This posture would help boast your confidence. - If you want to start working out but are afraid of working out in a public gym, find a work-out buddy to support you or exercise at home with free weights. USE YOUR SURROUNDINGS. TEXTBOOKS CAN BE USED AS FREE WEIGHTS. BENCHPRESS YOUR ELECTRIC GUITAR. - Be careful when working out while wearing your binder. You may have to take longer breaks. If it helps, wear your binders a tad bit looser. - Pick up dancing, martial arts, tennis, rock climbing, swimming, or any form of physical exercise to keep your body and brains healthy. - When you’re coming up with a work-out plan, balance out cardio and weight-training days. You have to do cardio to help you tone your body. - Some foods can help you lower your estrogen levels and increase your testosterone. Here are some: tuna, oysters, egg yolk, cabbage, asparagus, garlic, bananas, almonds. - Lean your head back. Take a deep breath. Now exhale. You got this, man. Don’t worry. You look great. - DONT LET NOBODY TELL YOU THAT THE STUFF YOU DO MAKES YOU LOOK FEMININE LIKE WTF GUYS CAN USE MAKEUP GUYS CAN KNIT AND COOK AND WEAR HIGH CROP TOPS THERE ARE NO SUCH THING AS GENDER LABELS DO WHAT YOU FEEL BE WHO YOU ARE AND FUCK ANYBODY WHO DENIES YOUR IDENTITY BECAUSE THE ONLY THING THATS INVALID IS THEIR FUCKING IGNORANCE ♡
A little turn up/ratchet music never hurt anybody.
1. Teyana Taylor - Maybe ft. Pusha T & Yo Gotti 2. Ab Soul - Hunnid Stax ft. Mac Miller & Schoolboy Q 3. A$AP Rocky - Choppa ft. Danny Brown & Joey Flatts 4. Thraxxx - Too Much 5. Shy Glizzy - Mula ft. 3 Glizzy 6. Chief Keef - Understand Me ft. Young Jeezy 7. Dom Kennedy - So Elastic 8. Joey Bada$$ - Funky Ho’$ 9. HBK Gang - She Ready 10. Mick Jenkins - Martys 11. Desi Mo - Be Dat 12. Robb Bank$ - All The Way Live 13. Flatbush ZOMBiES - The Fun Song 14. P Reign - DnF ft. Drake 15. Dom Kennedy - After School 16. Isaiah Rashad - Webbie Flow (U Like) 17. Raury - Woodcrest Manor 18. Wiz Khalifa - Let'R ft. 19. Travis Scott - Mamacita ft. Rich Homie Quan & Young Thug 20. Curren$y - She In My Car ft. Dom Kennedy 21. Kendrick Lamar - Money Trees ft. Jay Rock 22. ZelooperZ - White Faces 23. Ty Dolla $ign - Type Of Shit I Hate ft. Fabulous & YG
Alrighty, in keeping with the annual ritual of good luck goldfish for the new year, I present to you a painting of the FEARSOME FOUR for 2017. Warmest wishes for every single one of my homies - rock those rivers, guys. Rock ‘em hard.
Once one of SEGA’s most interesting musicians, Hideki Naganuma contributed to the soundtracks of Jet Set Radio, its sequel Jet Set Radio Future, their spiritual threequel Ollie King, the DS Sonic the Hedgehog debut Sonic Rush, the JSR-inspired anime Air Gear (under the alias of Skankfunk), and lots more under his resume.
The common assumption regarding Hideki’s sampling-based composition style is that he samples content from other songs, TV shows, film, radio skits, archival sound clips from the internet, and the like. However, this could not be further from correct.
Hideki’s work contains samples taken from sample packs SEGA and other producers provide him with during the music development stage. Most of the time, Hideki is not aware of the very, very origins (if not being the sample pack he lifted from) of these voices (and instruments, if applicable).
This post exists to gather information regarding every sample Naganuma has used in his music, where he pulled the samples from and a link to each sample individually, where you can hear it for yourself in its original form, not Naganuma’s edited version (if any editing has been done).
So far, this post contains all of Naganuma’s samples that I know of from Jet Set Radio, Jet Set Radio Future, Ollie King and Sonic Rush. I do also plan to note down the samples he has used in Air Gear in the future, and maybe even work such as LUV CAN SAV U and Get It 2 Win It if this post still remains popular after the above is all documented.
If there is a broken link anywhere in the post, please, do not hesitate to notify me so I can fix it. I want as many people to be able to witness these finds as possible.
Found a sample and think it’s where Naganuma took the sample from? Just send the sample over and give the sample library and sample name and I’ll add it to the list if it turns out to indeed be correct. Thanks in advance for your contributation!
Check out Hov’s two latest pieces, custom made by his friends at Rafaello & Co. The Roc Nation paper plane Rolex Sky-Dweller is a one of one design, so don’t expect to see anyone else apart from the Big Homie rocking it.
Just finished opening up for the one and only @layziebtnh .. Bone thugs n harmony are one of the few acts that inspired me comin up and it was an honor to tour and rock stages with the homie !!! #layziebone #bonethugsnharmony #hiphop #lexone #gtps (at Grand Central)