Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 10 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 10 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
Questions I Answered:
1. How many siblings do you have?
2. Would you like to be creative and write a Haiku about your friends right now?
They make me laugh hard,
When we finally catch up,
We don’t speak often.
I… yeah… friends.
3. Can you cook?
Yes I cook most of the meals in my household.
4. Sweet or salty?
Both at the same time. I am one of those people who likes bacon and maple syrup. Or butter and sugar on popcorn.
5. Rock n roll or pop?
I’m gonna say rock n roll. Both have their merits. Pop is overplayed on radio and I would love some variety.
6. Are you a night owl or go to bed by midnight?
Night Owl most of the time.
7. If in school, how are you doing?
I’m in University, finished for the year and passed all of the units I needed to.
8. What’s a moment that made you really happy?
When I had a really close friend over on tuesday and we just talked and we were comfortable with each other enough to not have to fill silences and just talk to each other about the events that occurred this year.
Either that or when my sister and I had the house to ourselves and we spent the day in our pyjamas watching Glee and aggressively singing Christmas songs.
9. In love with anyone?
10. Fave color? (Rainbow is a valid answer)
My Questions for you:
1. If you could receive anything as a present what/who would it be?
2. If you had to have one body part removed what would it be?
3. You have one chance in your life to meet the celebrity of your dreams, who would it be? (youtubers count as celebrities)
4. Kill, Fuck, Marry: Dan Howell, Benedict Cumberbatch and Jensen Ackles.
5. If you could move to any country, where would you go?
6. You can only read one book for the rest of your life, what do you chose?
7. Favourite TV Show?
8. Do you speak any languages other than english?
9. One thing you would change about your life?
10. What are your New Years Resolutions?