aries: japanese steakhouse or bowling alley taurus: italian dinner or wine tasting gemini: carnival or road trip to somewhere new cancer: movies or diner leo: beach or expensive dinner virgo:arcade or exploring a town libra: concert or sports game scorpio: small café or netflix sagittarius: cultural museum or dance party capricorn: thrift shopping or camping aquarius: zoo or trip to local landmark pisces: stargazing or romantic restaurant w view
Gryffindor: sneaking out of a bedroom window at night, rocking as far back as possible in a rocking chair, risky dares, getting soaked by the rain with a group of friends, screaming as loud as possible, holding your breath until your lungs burn, jumping into a pool fully clothed, being ridiculous in public, embarrassing your friends, laughing so hard your cheeks hurt, the stinging feeling on your face from the cold, getting away with breaking the rules
Ravenclaw: reading the perfect book, watching old movies, getting a perfect grade after a full night studying, long naps on the couch, discovering new/weird words to use, a perfectly organized binder, learning a new language, finishing homework early, creating a perfect, eye-pleasing aesthetic, completely understanding a new topic in class, studying with a group of friends and getting nothing done, making inside jokes
Hufflepuff: snuggling in a fluffy blanket, drinking hot cocoa when it’s cold outside, building pillow forts with your best friend, group hugs, making people smile, sharing secrets late at night, warm cookies, singing along to Disney movies, road trips with a group of your closest friends, doodling in the margins of your notebook, making people laugh, making new friends, helping someone understand what the teacher just explained
Slytherin: taking cold showers and climbing into a warm bed, listening to music on a turntable, prank wars, falling asleep while watching a movie, writing, coffee in the morning, winning a board game, freshly cut hair, being perfectly sarcastic, smirks, gossiping at sleepovers, winning an argument, getting compliments, proving someone wrong, tears from yawning, looking at the stars, airplane take-offs
Idea for a “Fast and Furious” spin-off: The Shaw Brothers
Plot: Deckard and Owen Shaw are forced to bring the family together when their father’s nemesis breaks out of prison to seek revenge on the Shaws. The movie will be part-awkward family road trip, part-epic action movie about the bonds of family, even if the family is as messed up as the Shaws.
1) Jason Statham as Deckard Shaw
2) Luke Evans as Owen Shaw
3) Helen Mirren as Magdalene Shaw, the matriarch of the family
4) Hayley Atwell as Karen Shaw, Deckard and Owen’s younger sister who hates the both of them
5) Millie Bobby Brown as Nicco Shaw, Karen’s smart-ass daughter and Deckard and Owen’s niece
6) Michael Caine as Arthur Shaw, Deckard, Owen, and Karen’s estranged father
7) Laurence Fishburne as Dante Dillinger, Arthur Shaw’s former partner-turned-nemesis and the main antagonist of the movie. It’s later revealed he was the one who trained Cipher.
8) Danai Gurira as Siobhan Reese, Deckard’s former partner who he reconnects with after so many years apart.
9) Chloe Bennet as Zig Zag, a crazy-but-talented driver who Deckard and Owen recruit to help them fight Dante
10) Michael Pena as Eduardo, the team’s hacker (so the Tej / Ramsay of the group)
11) Tao Okamoto as Aki Ogawa, one of Owen’s former partners / lovers who joins the team because she owes a favor to him.
12) Dave Batista as Ramon a.k.a. “Heavy”, an infamous mercenary from the Philippines who is hired by Magdalene Shaw
13) Stephen Merchant as Maxwell Chance, Dante Dillinger’s second-in-command
14) Also, since this is a racing movie focused on the UK, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley as the flag girl for the movie’s opening race scene
Ways to Cheer Yourself Up (When wanting to be alone) - 50 top things to do
1. Go ON Tumblr, believe it or not, we don't care where you're from, what you do, how you're being you, as long as you are being you, you're pretty much welcomed on here. That's why i love it. Unless of course you are homophobic or judgemental or ignorant - then the people will speak for themselves, we look out for each other here.
2. Read Books; escapism is a wonderful thing
3. Listen to music; and no - not the sad, 'ALL BY MYSELF' type music, but the kickass songs like 'I will Survive' or 'Loser Like Me' just celebrate yourself for being awesome, because we know you are; even if others don't; especially then actually.
4. Become your own superhero. Every single one of you have a talent or a dream. Follow up on that talent/dream. YOU ARE WORTH IT, and you can be whoever you want to be.
5. DISNEY MOVIES. Unless you absolutely hate bursting out into song - better cut of highschool musical and glee while were at this, then Disney is the best pick me up ever.
6. Watch your favourite TV shows. Remind yourself why life can be awesome. Watching your fav characters usually means you can relate to them.
7. Go on walks - it's very pretty outside, and sometimes our heads can be overloaded with information or stress, I advise calming music and a nice walk outside in comfortable clothes.
8. Have a diary. A friend of mine recently bought me one, and it's a godsend because all the anger, or emotions I feel, I try to put in the diary rather than putting it out on others. It also calms you down. I feel better when I write.
9. Speaking of writing...if you enjoy it- WRITE. Writing is a wonderful way to escape. You can put all your emotions into your characters and they just come to life. I tend to do that when I'm stressed.
10. If writing is not your thing then bake. I've actually ironically read in a fan fiction where a character would bake when stressed and try out new recipes, this character tried making butterbeer; maybe be adventurous; have a food blog or something to keep you occupied.
11. Be With Your Pets - Pets are loyal creatures, and they love you, even when you're being a pain in the ass, and I hear they're very good listeners.
12. Now I don't know about you, but I LOVE Musicals. If you are a musical fanatic like me and you're feeling a little down, my dears; listen to those awesome voices, because sometimes we just - need - a break (Also, if you haven't watched RENT, watch it - NODAYBUT TODAY...or Starkid...Starkid make the most funniest musical parodies, even if you don't like musicals I suggest it, and if you're not enjoying their YouTube Channel, then I'll eat my own hat).
13. ASK ME ANYTHING. If you really want to talk to somebody but you don't want to talk to people you know and you just want to get things out, my ASK box is always open.
14. Find a hobby. If you don't really want to talk to anybody, that's okay, sometimes we need to just have some 'me time'. In my me times, I usually deactivate from Facebook, and just focus on things that make me happy. Like; Puzzles, Sudoku, Games, writing, cooking, singing, whatever it is...travelling even. Enjoy yourself.
15. Travel. Maybe being stuck in the same place is the problem, maybe you're head wants to be in a place where it can ACTUALLY THINK.
16. Go Hiking. I suppose Hiking is similar to walking but if you're an outdoor person, this is a great way to clear your head and to feel fresh.
17. Hit The Gym. Or even do your own exercises. I like to walk - do crunches, and I love Zumba. I love dancing. If you love being active, this is also another way to clear your mind from negative things.
18. GO SEE A MOVIE!!! When was the last time you had fun? Even if it's just by yourself. You're allowed to treat yourself. Go, enjoy, be surrounded by people, even if they're strangers.
19. If you like coffee, treat yourself for one at a local cafe. Who knows, you might meet your coffee soulmate in a cafe one day.
20. STOP thinking Negative. Have a Pros/Cons List. Try not to outweight the Pros list with the Cons. Please?
You are good enough.
21. Write down a bucket List, and start ticking them off. Having goals and dreams is healthy. If you have dreams, then you have a direction of where you're going.
22. Get help. It's okay, if you're head is in a really bad place to reach out to people. It really is okay.
23. Help others. If you're not sure what to do with yourself at all, be useful to other people less fortunate than you. Volunteer! Work with Charity, Feed the homeless, help the guide dogs association.
24. Smile more. It looks good on you, believe me. Spend time with your guilty pleasures, my guilty pleasure is binge watching glee
25. Please DO NOT go to a pub to drink to ease your mind, if you are going to do that, do it with a friend, or somebody close.
26. Eat Chocolate. Okay yes while society says NO DON'T EAT THE FATTY FOOD. Hey; screw them. If you feel better eating a bit of junk go for it. There's nothing wrong with eating a whole pizza or tub of ben and jerry ice cream when feeling upset - just try not to make TOO much of a habit :
27. REBLOG YOUR FOLLOWERS POSTS, you might be surprised that you aren't the only one feeling the way you're feeling, you might be surprised by how much you're forgetting that hey - it's gonna be alright.
28. Do something nice for your neighbour. Ah who knows, have you ever actually talked to them? Maybe they might be lonely too.
29. Have a GAMES Night. A very good friend of mine loves Games. If You LOVE Games, then hell have a marathon of them. Play the sims, be in control.
30. Speaking of marathons...dun dun dun - MOVIE MARATHON, I Don't Know About You Guys, But Having A Harry Potter Movie Marathon always cheers me Up. WITH FOOD Of course, and good company, but this is about cheering yourself up, so if you don't want company, that's okay.
31. Draw. I love drawing too. I suppose I'm more of the creative person. There are a lot of different types of people out there, maybe you like solving things - do those fancy cube things Idk what they're called. If you are like my brother and you love Maths, then maybe you can tutor someone. On one hand you're helping someone, and doing something you like doing, just like I'm drawing because I like drawing.
32.Be with kids. believe it or not, kids are the most innocent little munchkins, and they honestly don't care what you look like, if you play hide and seek with them they'll be thrilled, so long as you're nice to them, they're generally nice to you... but be warned, they tell it how it is too. I talk a bit different. The most popular thing they've said to me was "Is that why you talk funny, because of the things in your teeth?" (They've also never really seen braces before) I even had one kid determined to get me to sing 'Everything is awesome' I'll never forget that because this kid clearly didn't care how I sounded, and just wanted me to sing with her. I felt great.
33. If you're into Fairy Tales, Please Please Read Chris Colfer's The Land Of Stories series 1-4. It's an amazing series, and you almost forget what world you're in once you start reading. Plus, there's more coming (I'm a little excited)
34. Watch Pixar Movies. You can't go wrong.
35. GO TO HOGWARTS. Harry Potter Fan? Visit - Platform 9 3/4s in London, or go to the Harry Potter World, or if you can't actually visit these sites, go on Pottermore.
36. Read Fan Fiction, you might not be a harry potter fan, but whatever fandom you are in, believe me sometimes Fan Fictfion Cheer me up. I adore Glee *Don't Judge Me* and Dalton is the best thing ever. Or Little Numbers...or Both. They cheer me up big time.
37. Role play. If you like superheroes or characters, go be with the crowd. I believe they have events like Comic Con, and on Facebook they even have Events for such things, go be with strangers! So long as it's safe of course.
38. Write a letter to the person who inspires you most and send it. You might be surprised by an answer.
39. Pick up your instrument. Don't ignore your musical talent if you do have a musical talent. Remember, you're worth it. I don't care what you've done. Pick, It Up.
40. Maybe go visit your family? I know this is about 'quality me time' but if you haven't seen your family in such a long time or are at a distance. Maybe being surrounded by something familiar is what you need.
41. Change Careers. If you're not enjoying what you're doing or studying, change it. I remember in highschool a teacher said you might change your job 10 - 12 times before getting it right. It'okay, you just haven't found where you're meant to be yet.
42. Enter a competition - Who knows what will come from it, take risks.
43. If you're a risk-taker, challenge yourself. IDK how you're going to do that, but google has some pretty good answers. Even ask your tumblr followers, they follow you for a reason after all.
44. Go on a boat. Go Fishing! I don't know, it's not my thing, but if you like fishing, then hell - go out there and fish.
45. Find time for yourself, are you working too much? Maybe you are working too much. You know life doesn't stop for nobody, and if you keep pushing yourself so hard, time will go so fast and you won't realise how much of that time you could have spent on your own self.
The world is not going to end if you treat yourself.
46. You ARE Good Enough. Listen to my words. Sometimes encouragement is all we need, when people feel hopeless, or like everything's gone wrong. It's gonna be okay. I promise, just hang in there.
47. Write Down Quotes that Inspire You. I have a wall of these, and of people that inspire me too, and it reminds me of the good things in life when I'm in a crappy mood.
48. Find something to do. If you're not doing anything, go take up a course, research things that interest you, you might be surprised by what comes from it. Join a community that enjoys doing things you do.
49. Go To The Beach - If you live in Australia like me, visiting the beach is actually really calming and me and my best friend always would go on a random drive, and drive up to a beach or a look out, and it was always calming. Enchanting too sometimes. Maybe we forget about the place we live in, and what's exciting about the place. If you're in New York, visit Broadway or The Statue Of Liberty, or if you're in London, go to the London Bridge, or the Eye, visit the Eiffel Tower if you're in Paris...just go Anywhere.
50. Take a random journey. Go on a train to somewhere new, go on a road trip. You never know what's around the corner.
“I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time… like tears in rain… Time to die.”
concept: you have a set of friends who have the same bucket list as you. you’ll make an itinerary which includes museum, library, beach, a place where you will be able to do stargazing, the city. you also have the plan to go on a road trip, to see a movie together and climb a mountain. you’ll spend time with them until midnight and talk about random things.
“How much do you think it costs to adopt a penguin?”
“You’re not adopting any penguins, Mr. Popper,” Alex laughs.
From within the gift shop of the Aquarium, Justin gives him a strange look. “Mr. Popper?”
“Yeah, you know, the book? Mr. Popper’s Penguins? Where he gets a bunch of penguins and they wreck havoc?” Alex explains.
“Wasn’t that a movie-?”
“We don’t talk about that monstrosity.”
“Uh… okay?” Justin says, puzzled by Alex’s suddenly serious tone.
“Didn’t you read it in elementary school?” asks Alex.
“No,” Justin replies.
Alex shakes his head and rests a hand on Justin’s shoulder. “You poor child.”
“I was never a reader.”
“And that’s where you went wrong.”
“I think I saw the movie-”
“I’m gonna stop you right there,” Alex holds his hand up. He shoves a plush penguin into Justin’s arms. It’s soft with big eyes and rosy cheeks. “I’ll buy this for you if you never mention that eyesore again.”
Justin can’t help but chuckle. “Dude, I didn’t think you were so passionate about shit like that.”
“Do you want the penguin or not?”
Along with the plush penguin, they also buy two shot glasses with whales on them, t-shirts, and a keychain with an anglerfish on it. The keychain’s for Alex, of course, but Justin keeps eyeing it when they’re at lunch and Alex’s putting his keys on it.
“I can’t believe you bought a Satan keychain,” Justin says with a mouthful of fries.
“Anglerfish,” Alex corrects. “Look, it lights up.” He pushes a button and the little light on the antenna glows. Justin glares at the tiny light.
“I’m gonna have nightmares.”
“This’s suppose to be fun, remember?”
“I was having a good time until you took me to hell.”
“Oh, my God, Justin,” Alex laughs.
Justin smiles. “It was fun. I’ve never seen shit like that in real life, y’know? I mean, it’s a lot different than on a TV screen.”
“Maybe you, me and Zach can study fish together.”
“I wouldn’t go that far.”
“He’d get tired of us real quick,” Justin says. He reaches over and places his hand on Alex’s thigh.
Alex raises a brow. “And what would make him so tired, hm?” he asks, leaning over and stealing a fry off Justin’s tray. The hand moves up his thigh just as a worker comes by to wipe the table next to theirs. Alex stops the traveling hand, moving it over to sit in Justin’s lap. The worker eyes them with a frown but says nothing. The two stare at the worker until he leaves.
Justin’s about to speak when Alex’s phone goes off.
Alex sighs. “My dad.” He answers it. “Hello?”
Justin continues to steal fries while Alex talks to his father. It’s not a compelling or complex conversation from what Justin can gather. When Alex hangs up, he’s suddenly exhausted. Talking to his father does that.
Justin’s knee knocks against his. “We good?” he asks.
“Yep.” Alex goes to grab a fry, only to find they’re gone. “…Did you eat all my fries?”
Justin shrugs. “I have no idea what you’re talking about,” he says quickly.
Alex leans back in his seat, glaring at Justin with a slightly parted mouth. “…You totally ate all my fries.”
“Yes, you did.”
Alex shakes his head. “…That’s it!” he exclaims, throwing his hands up. “I want a divorce!”
Justin pauses mid-drink and raises a questioning brow at Alex’s overly serious face. “…What?”
“I want a divorce.”
“…What the fuck are you talking about? We’re not married.”
“Not anymore because we’re getting divorced.”
“We’re getting divorced and I’m taking the kids.”
“And the house.”
“And the dog.”
“Woah, hold up.” Justin sets his drink down and turns to fully face Alex. “You can take the kids, the house, and all my money, but you are not taking the dog.”
Alex leans forward, staring into Justin’s eyes as he whispers, “I’m taking the fucking dog.”
Alex’s harsh tone is what makes Justin lose it. People at other tables turn to look at them as Justin laughs uncontrollably. The worst of it, though, is that Alex manages to keep a straight face, shaking his head and sipping his own drink in mock disappointment.