Reasons this Sunday is so full of win:
- This chick PR’d her 10K! IN SPAIN. ON HILLS. I HATE HILLS.
- This chick PR’d despite waking up 30 minutes before start time. OY. This run consisted of no breakfast and very little water. Ugh. Thank God the start line was right outside my hotel door!
- So. Many. Hot. Men. Running. SO MANY.
- Fending off men that speak no English while looking a mess. “Tu eres muy guapa”, he says. “HA”, I say. Even though we had trouble communicating, he still walked with me for about 20 minutes and offered to take me to breakfast. Said no, but did a world of good for my ego.
- I got my last race medal in SPAIN. In SPAIN! (I don’t plan on doing anything longer than a 5K for the next 6 months, so goodbye medals!)
A detailed recap to come shortly!