1. Coke or Pepsi: I don´t care usually, but I prefer pepsi bc it has cooler commercial (the mediaval football one)
2. Disney or Dreamworks: I like Dreamworks better, even though I like Disney. Sorry Moana, they got freaking Megamind and DRAGONS!
3. Coffee or Tea: Tea
4. Books or Movies: Books. Even though there were few times when movies were better, I can´t think of one, so books rule
5. Windows or Mac: Windows
6. DC or Marvel: Marvel
7. Xbox or Playstation: I don’t really play videogames
8. Dragon Age or Mass Effect: ?????
9. Night Owl or Early Rise: More of a night owl, but I still have limits
10. Cards or Chess: Cards I think
11. Chocolate or Vanilla: CHOCOLATEEEEE
12. Vans or Converse: Which one is comfier ?
13. Lavellan, Trevelyan, Cadash or Adaar: Ehhhhhhh…
14. Fluff or Angst: Fluffity fluffity fluff fluff fluff… and cracks
15. Beach or Forest: Forest. Much more calmer and I like hearing the sounds of the birds and seeing nature.
16. Dogs or Cats: Kitties <3
17. Clear Skies or Rain: I like rainy days
18. Cooking or Eating Out: eating, but I like to cook too
19. Spicy Food or Mild Food: why not both ?
20. Halloween/Samhain or Solstice/Yule/Christmas: CHRISTMASSSSS
21. Would you rather forever be a little too cold or a little too hot: A little too hot, I hate being cold bc my hands and feet are cold all the time. so yeah, hot works
22. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? Does being an angel count ? I think it does.
23. Animation or Live Action: Animation
24. Paragon or Renegade: ?
25. Baths or Showers: Baths. Gimme them baths.
26. Team Cap or Team Iron Man: Team Stony
27. Fantasy or Sci-Fi: Why not both? Can I have those Demon robots from The Fanfiction episode of Spn ?
28. Do you have three or four favourite quotes? If so, what are they: 1. “Not all those who wander are lost” - J.R.R. Tolkien2. “Be that idiot who does things others think are impossible just because they are too hard to manage.” - me 3. “Goals give focus, but dreams give power.” - John Maxwell
29. YouTube or Netflix: YouTube, cause I don’t have Netflix hehe
30. Harry Potter or Percy Jackson: Can I choose a crossover :) ?
31. When You Feel Accomplished: every time when I find another person who is as crazy as me :D
32. Star Wars or Star Trek: Star Wars
33. Paperback Books or Hardback Books: Hardbacks, they look better, plus paperbacks are too damadgable for clumsy me :P
34. Handwriting or Typing: Handwriting is prettier
35. Velvet or Satin: Silk
36. Video Games or Movies: I don´t have a preference
37. Would you rather be the dragon or own the dragon? Own one, so I have a friend :) (and flying taxi xD)
38. Sunrise or sunset: Sunset. Very pretty.
39. What’s your favourite song? Currently? Save and Sound by Taylor Swift
40. Horror Movies yes or no: YASSSSSSSSSS
especially if it´s a good one ;)
41. Long hair or short hair: I have long hair, and I wouldn´t trade them for short ever
42. Opera or Theatre: Theatre
43. Assuming the multiverse theory is true and every story ever told has really happened somewhere, which one of the movie/book/tv show/game/etc worlds would you pick to travel to first? Supernatural then everywhere else probably. But first I would have to figure out how to live forever.
44: If you had to eat only one thing for the rest of your life what would it be? food probably
45: Older guys or young guys? As long as they are somewhere around my age, I’m good.
46: If you could erase any show from TV history, what would it be? Witcher tv show (the first one, the one that´s the Hexer in english). It was an abomination and everybody in the fandom pretends it doesn´t exist bc reasons.
47: Singing or dancing? both, but in a retarded way xD
48: Instagram or Twitter? Twitter I think ?
49: What quote or saying do people spout but is complete BS?
It´s not that you can´t, it´s that you won´t. - says a swimming person to a pocket of sugar
50: If there was a time period that you would gladly time travel to to live or visit, what would it be? Totally 70´s. I like the style and music of those times.
51: Have you ever been to a concert? Nah
My question for you people:52. What do you think meaning of universe is ?
<b><p></b> <b><p></b> <b><p></b> <b>Friend:</b> You have serious problems<p/><b>Me:</b> Watchu mean?<p/><b>Friend:</b> You have been on your device for 48 straight hours without any sleep<p/><b>Me:</b> I'm reading really good fanfiction...<p/><b>Friend:</b> You need an intervention, give me that device<p/><b>Me:</b> You want this device, you hAVE TO PRY IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD HANDS<p/></p><p/></p><p/></p><p/></p>
Everything changes. Everything is temporary, except for the sky. When you find yourself caught up in the horrors or heroes of a lifetime, look up. Don’t look down. That which is beneath our feet is liquid, but the sky, the sky is solid, constant, ever ready and ever hopeful that the sun will rise in the morning and the moon will rise at night. They don’t really set, you know. They’re always rising, just rising for someone else.
philip is the god of the day. one of his duties is to help bring the sun up with his father in the morning and he is connected to
laurens, the god of the night. he also works with alex to rise the moon at night. the two of them are connected not only because they work hand in hand but because they’ve got each other’s life force within each other