Put your iPod on shuffle. Write the first line of lyrics in the first 10 songs to create your poem. Don’t lie. The poems actually come out really cool.
- twenty one pilots - Ruby
- M83 - Midnight City
- Rise Against - Re-Education (Through Labor)
- Mumford & Sons - Lover of the Light
- The Beatles - Don’t Let Me Down
- Muse - Supermassive Black Hole
- Walk the Moon - Shiver Shiver
- Florence & the Machine - Blinding
- Breathe Carolina - Blackout
- Fuel - Shimmer
– My Poem –
Ruby, I hope I see you
Waiting in a car
To the sound of a heartbeat pounding away
In the middle of the night
Don’t Let Me Down
Oh baby, don’t you know I suffer?
You grip your hands around my throat
Seems that I have been held in some dreaming state
Cut up and I can’t feel my hands
She calls me from the cold
Wow, that ended up wonderfully tragic.