Grear!! Can i request rfa + saeran having accidents, they are fine but they forget MC- they forget their feelings for her too??? I hope for happy endings ^^. OvO Can you write this?? Please do it O-O Please OvO
N/A: Sure thing but sadly I can’t make this really angst except V’s, especially when all my ideas consist of memes, trolling, and other happy-related stories for Mysme.
- Say hello to friend zone, MC!
- Still hangs out with MC sometimes, out of obligation.
- Being with amnesiac Zen isn’t that bad, but MC still feels the ache.
- One day, he wakes up really early and hears a strangely familiar and beautiful voice coming from the kitchen.
- At the time, MC dramatically reads a major role from one of his old scripts and apparently that role despite not being his own, he is secretly really fond of the character.
- And dayum, MC does it so professionally to a certain point that the handsome actor starts sobbing to himself.
- Only wants to practice with MC outside his acting practices since then. Will use his charms to make MC give in.
- Eagerly wants to hang out with MC on his weekends and free time.
- Zen on-guard duty is back. Will glare at any potential man coming near MC.
MC Protection Squad where you at?
- After sometime, he confesses to her and finds the shocking news of them already dating.
Still happy as hell tho.
- You know what you’d expect if Yoosung forgets MC.
MC is Rika!
- Has really high expectations of MC as RFA’s coordinator and hides his disappointment if MC doesn’t do it like Rika.
- Tired MC is trying so hard! Poor MC, she’s going through the same phase again.
- The whole RFA (including Saeran) is tired of this phase as well.
- Thankfully, realization slaps Yoosung in the face when he starts seeing the differences between them.
- He apologizes by asking the others about her favorite dishes and makes them. Surprisingly, he knows how to make them well.
- Starts spoiling her with food and gets her into gaming.
Wait, how did MC beat him in her first time?!
- Yoosung becomes really affectionately clingy. Will use his begging puppy eyes to get her to pay more attention to him.
- Thinks he’s still in university until MC shows him to his workplace as a veterinarian.
- Guessing that they were/are currently dating, and MC gives him the face.
- There must be a misunderstanding; Jaehee clearly remembers not having a roommate.
- Wait, when did she start wearing contacts and her hair being long?! Mr. Han will be pissed!
- Damn it, Jumin is this close to having Ms. Kang back as his assistant! Still suffering from his new annoying assistant.
- Mostly ignores MC unless it was a necessity to give her short formal conversations.
- MC helps Jaehee with maintaining cleanliness in her/their apartment and Jaehee is impressed.
- Turns out MC is her employee and she clearly loves MC brewing good coffee for her.
- First sees MC as a friend whom she can freely talk and ask advice to.
- Finally someone whom she can watch movies (of Zen) with!
- She gets this feeling that were once a couple (still is) based on recurring yet quick flashbacks and tries to rebuild their relationship.
- MC is happy to help her but takes it slow.
- Wait, there’s a new maid? Why is he not notified of this?
- Consists of a full thorough investigation and a confused MC thinking of Jumin who’s better off as a investigator.
- How come this maid knows where he likes to keep things and take good care of Elizabeth the 3rd?
- OMG, is she a permanent maid now?
KinkyMC does not mind (but still wants to rebuild their relationship.)
- Best friend Jaehee is so ready to burst through his penthouse
like a bossand explain the whole truth but the whole RFA is holding her back.
- Pretty much ignores MC after getting used to her presence, hang in there MC.
- One day after looking through his things, Jumin finds hidden photos & letters of him and MC, and a suspicious-looking ring. Confused Jumin needs to know the truth. NOW.
- Gets into a frighteningly serious discussion, but not an argument because MC has the patience of a goddess and Jumin is trying to be rational.
- After their discussion, he realizes what this weird feelings were (developing lately) and pretty much apologizes to her while bowing down on his knees for a thousand of times during the whole week.
- Will make a fool out of himself and have his dignity destroyed as MC is his first priority.
Imagine this dude putting up embarrassing-looking posters.
- Let’s go back to when Seven was pushing MC away without the whole there’s-a-bomb-in-Rika’s-apartment ordeal.
He’s dangerous, that’s why!
- Pfft, as if the Great 606 will be defeated. Prepare to have your walls broken down, Defender of Justice!
- Clearly surprised that MC not only cleans his usually pigsty place but places them where he want it to be.
Be free of your burden, Vanderwood!
- Knows how to evade his antics, but MC does it with swag.
- Tsundere Seven is struggling with his clashing emotions and persistent MC is getting better at handling him.
- Rarely gets missions that has to do with infiltrating and installing CCTV in a big-shot opposing company.
- MC tags along to his annoyance but is secretly awed that he managed to pass through, all thanks to her being a distraction.
- The effect didn’t last for long and they were being chased down. But for some reason, this very moment is so déjà vu…
- During their escape, he did not once let go and is stuck to her like a leech.
- After the mission, MC is greeted by Seven wearing a maid outfit in a
sexyweird pose. Capture a perfect angle of him, MC!
- Has forgotten that he no longer has feelings for Rika.
- Imagine V pining for Rika who’s currently being treated and MC pining for a confused V.
- Treats MC politely yet distantly and MC is struggling between her emotions and rationality.
- Jumin comes to the rescue and brings down his hammer of realization onto V.
His savege-ness has no boundaries and V is stunned.
- V makes an effort to know MC once more.
- The rising feeling of nervousness, excitement, and longing is starting to unsettle him whenever he’s around MC.
- MC, the master of comfort and reassurance is back.
- Dude is feeling torn between MC and Rika.
- Recovering Rika spits out some harsh truths to him that makes him realize of what he really wants.
- Jihyun Kim is MC’s significant other™.
Prepare to get melted, MC.
- Let’s welcome back angsty kid, Saeran!
- This girl with no eyes
(her bangs are just covering it!)is suspicious to him!
- MC knows how to deal with his outbursts and tantrums like it’s no big deal.
- Unsure of how to interact with her so he straight up ignores her, but MC know how to twist this back into her favor.
- He secretly appreciates how she’s not treating him as if he’s made of porcelain like everyone else.
He’s amnesiac not broken for goodness sake.
- Also thankful that she’s not Rika and helps him whenever he seeks for it.
- Falls in love all over again as they get closer.
- Unlike Tsundere Seven, he’s unsure what to do with his feelings so he dwells into the virtual world of romance because this
nooblover-boy needs to learn.
- Seriously takes notes as if he’s studying for finals and applies it to his life but fails because MC can come up with a better pickup line.
Come on MC, give this pitiful trying-so-hard-to-impress-you kid a chance!
- Despite his inexperience in dating, these two make fast progress in their relationship.
- This girl is obviously a spy.
- MC ain’t a clingy girlfriend nor a coward.
- Is stunned at the fact he found a person who doesn’t irritate him.
- Will defend the poor guy from Seven’s antics.
- What Vanderwood wants he gets, despite being reluctant about it.
- Finds comfort in MC as he full-blown rants about Seven and his bizarre cough adventures.
- MC knows how to deal with his criticism and be better at what she’s terrible at through practice.
- One time when they were surrounded by enemies, Badass MC beats them up with a Gucci purse. Vanderwood is impressed.
- Sometime later, he finds out about their relationship from his confidential files and still pretends he doesn’t remember.
- He still won’t admit he loves her but him being overprotective is getting out of hand.
No one can touch his woman.