2. VICTOR GOT HIS 2 L-WORDS FROM YUURI
3. THE L-WORDS ARE LIFE AND LOVE
5. Phichit manning our ship once again
6. Otabek (I LIKE HIM SO MUCH)
7. Public announcement
8. Everyone leaving when JJ talks yo them
10. YUURI CAN DANCE LIKE NOBODY’s BUSINESS?! Like: break dance? You got it. Pole dance? Here you go. Dancing just like in Footloose? Okay. Grinding? Of course, if it’s my future husband.
11. Honestly I just really want to go out for a drink with Yuuri.
12. The way Victor wakes up in the morning and goes to the sea to see his ring sparkle in the sun like LOOK WHAT MY BOYFRIEND GOT FOR ME I’M SO PROUD AND LUCKY TO HAVE HIM.
14. Victor calling Yuuri a sleeping beauty.
15. Victor and Yuuri sharing a room.
16. Victor saying that Yuuri’s eyes fucking SPARKLE.
17. Supportive squad
19. But WE GOT VICTOR’S POINT OF VIEW?! DISPELLING IF ALL VICTOR=SATAN THEORIES
20. Explanantion as to why he suddenly decided to coach Yuuri (because he’d fallen in love with him and his adorable puppy eyes and his grinding)
21. Victor BLUSHING.
22. Victor getting angry at Yurio when he talks shit about Yuuri.
23. Yurio’s psycho fans HOLY FUCK SO SCARY THEY CAN SMELL HIM
24. Victor saying that he got his motivation back after going to Japan (and we all know that means getting to know/falling in love with Yuuri
25. Victor doesn’t move an inch after Yurio (repeatedly) kicks him
26. Victor stating that he has “absolute faith” in whatever Yuuri decides.
27. Yurio still being sore after having lost the dance-off against Yuuri, a year later.
Honestly? The fact that I can make a list about what I loved about this episode with more elements than minutes the episode actually has should speak for itself.
Please, Yuri!!! On Ice, never stop surprising me.
Edit: I just counted and Yuuri drank AT LEAST 16 cups of champagne and could dance on the pole without puking. I always knew he was a superman.
I know everyone in the YOI fandom is talking about this right now but I need to point something out that has been bothering me since I saw this. IT’S ON THE WRONG HAND!!! I ships this 100% and I wish they really do get married ( and that they are engaged) but the wedding ring goes on the same finger but I’m the left hand and his is it in the right
Can we talk here for a sec.? Because I think the rings in ep. really are wedding rings.
First of all if you give someone a ring as a gift (casually) they put it on themself and it is not you who put this on. On Top of that they were in front of a huge church and it was like a REAL wedding ceremony ! Lets be honest here, noone would do this with shaky hands (and pay around 800$!!!) if it was not meant that way!
Second is Yuris reaction. He totally is panicking a soon as Phichit thinks that these are wedding rings and tells everyone so. Yuri is just as honest as shy and therefore dont want the others to get the wrong idea.
Even so when Victor says these rings are not wedding rings but engagement rings Yuri keeps quiet calm for my oppinion. He may be shy but it is not like he never talked back to Victor before, right? So he could made things clear at this point, but he didn’t, despite being an honest guy. Also this reaction is completely different than befor!!
So i have two conclusions this situation gave me.
1) Yuri did not talked back because that is what he secretly desires
2) THEY really are engagement rings and right now they just dont want to tell anyone about this.
And maybe it is just me, but I never looked at a ring a friend gave me Victor looks at the Ring Yuri gave him.
I might be overthinking this, but DAMM I LIKE THE IDEA!