- They come into the world with a feeling of royalty or “knowing” and often act like it.
- They have well above average IQ’s, though may never fit into any group.
- They often tell the parents “who they are” or where they lived before and give parents life advice.
- They have difficulty with absolute authority and hierarchy - e.g. authority without explanation or choice, and will not automatically respect their ‘superiors’.
- They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line or following any kind of illogical rule is very difficult for them.
- They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented, are based on dull routines or don’t involve creative thought. They will ask “Why do I have to do this? It makes no sense.”
- They often see better ways of doing things, both at home, school, and later, at work, which makes them seem like "system buster”; they’re non-conformists to illogical pre-existing system or the status quo.
- They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inwards, feeling like no other human understands them.
- School is often extremely difficult for them socially. They may rebel against being indoctrinated and forced to do work that makes no sense to them.
- They will not respond to “guilt” discipline (“Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did”).
- They are not shy in letting you know what they need or what they think needs to be done.
- They display degrees of psychic ability, often having predictive dreams.
- They have a feeling that much of humanity is asleep and may, even at a young age, express how they do not understand how their peers can be so unaware.
- They may feel like tiny adults even when very young and don’t identify with peers. They may prefer being with adults, talking about adult things.
- They might be avid readers, reading material way beyond their age category.
- By mainstream society, they may be labeled as semi-autistic, self-important, antisocial, tactless, disorderly, bratty, stubborn, rebellious, or rigid in thought.
Naked & Famous Denim presents new styles and cool old faces.
Welcome to the Chinese New Year! The Fire Monkey SuperSkinny Guy has just arrived us recently.
Furthermore we got a hugh package of new stuff. The EasyGuy Left Hand Twill Selvedge, WeirdGuy Natural Indigo Selvedge, WeirdGuy Deep Indigo Rigid Selvedge and of course tons of restocked items! Let’s get loud guys!