Guys I know, but hear me out! I just watched the movie again and I just thought of them and it’s awesome, trust me. So I haven’t figured out everything yet but a few things are already sorted out.
- Keith going “Yeah, you see in the hands of an expert a good knife has 1,001 good uses” proceeded by him wanting to impress Lance and instead accidentally destroying their hideout
Knife, please Keith:
Oh, right, like I’d give you a weapon *Keith’s crew reaching for their knives and offering them to Lance*
- Just Keith being kinda anti-social but being the best damn captain out there. Also his comebacks are more deadpanned and serious compared to the original (still hilarious though).
- Lance being a prince and an ambassador! Also loving the sea and wanting a life there since he can think!!!
- Keith has a major crush since he saw Lance the first time but would never tell anyone, so they have a rough start on their journey to save Shiro from death
Do you have any idea how serious this is? Keith *in handcuffs*:
Do you have any idea how many times I’ve heard that today?
- Lance saving everyone from the sirens and the crew being really thankful for that
Look, clearly I can’t appeal to your honor. But I have other ways of convincing you.
Keith: Really? Uh… Just how do you expect to do that?
Lance: By speaking your language.
*holds up large diamond*
- Just Lance being really smart, nonchalant and always good with words, while Keith kinda struggles due to being more intuitive and also distrusting at first
- Also Hunk as Keith’s first mate. Already knowing what’s going on between the two and lovingly teasing Keith. Not to mention the sass!
- And shirtless Hunk (!) when it gets cold and Keith going “Put a shirt on before you poke someone’s eye out!
- Just following scenario: Lance:
So, how do we get down? Keith:
I don’t know.
*Lance stares at him* Keith:
I don’t know yet. I’m workin’ on it. Lance:
You scaled a thousand-foot tower of ice, and you don’t know how to get down?
- Keith: That’s a very long voyage. And it’s very, very dangerous.
Lance: Don’t worry. I’ll protect you.
I’m going to point that this is completely experimental, so don’t expect it to be perfect! Either way, enjoy! Errortale belongs to @loverofpiggies.
Sans called out to his friend from the emptiness of the anti-void. His voice echoed across the blank expanse, bouncing off of nothing.
Error never told him where he was going. Sans assumed that it was because Error didn’t trust him. He was just another prisoner, after all. Even though he had never seen anyone else here besides himself.
The only confirmation he had of others being trapped here were the occasional screams.