Eleven (Millie Bobbie Brown) as Jean Grey/Phoenix, Mike Wheeler (Finn Wolfhard) as Cyclops, Lucas Sinclair (Caleb McLaughlin) as Bishop, Dustin Henderson (Gaten Matarazzo) as Beast, Will Byers (Noah Schnapp) as Iceman, Johnathan Byers (Charlie Heaton) as Cannonball, Steve Harrington (Joe Keery) as Gambit, Nancy Wheeler (Natalia Dyer) as Rogue, Jim Hopper (David Harbour) as Sabretooth, Max Mayfield (Sadie Sink) as Emma Frost, Joyce Byers (Winona Ryder) as Mystique
Check out these and more incredible art by Bosslogic on Twitter xand Instgram x
I actually laughed and clapped my hands together at this.
NOT GRACEFUL, I ADMIT, BUT LET ME HAVE THIS OK.
Kurogane agrees. There isn’t any real hesitation on his part. This is the first chance he’s really had to speak in a while, and it’s his confirmation that he’ll go through with it, calmly and collectedly.
And the second Fai objects HE YELLS AT HIM TO SHUT UP.
THIS IS THE OFFICIALLY THE BEST AND I AM 100% ON BOARD FOR KUROGANE BEING JUST SO MAD THAT FAI WOULD turn down this opportunity to keep on living.
Because of course Fai would.
More than that I don’t think Fai would want to burden anyone with an existence he himself didn’t particularly love all that much himself.
But Kurogane is already more than willing to make the sacrifice to keep him around and essentially ‘THAT MEANS YOU DON’T GET TO OBJECT YOU DICK.’
i think that the big problem with prison abolition discourse is that there really are some things people do that make them irredeemable as human beings, but the point has never been to create an institution that will redeem them, and our goal as revolutionaries should not be to continue that ineffective punitive approach
in other words our goal should be to reduce atrocities and the circumstances that lead or contribute to them in as humane a manner as possible, not sufficiently punish or ‘reform’ the monsters that commit them
- Dean admitting non-subtextually that Cas is his big win and confirming that he’s in a good mood because Cas is back
- Excited!Dean fangirling about cowboys and proceeding to insist Cas wears a hat
- Canon confirmation of major destiel headcanon: Dean makes Cas watch his favorite movies ‘cus he wants to show them to Cas (probably alone in Dean’s bed since there’s no couch in the bunker just sayin ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
- Cas calling Dean an angry sleeper, comparing him to a bear, and making it obvious that he has experience with waking Dean up and getting Startled!Hunter™
- It is now fair to make puns about Cas poking Dean with his stick during sleep, again just sayin #justbearthings
- Grumpy sleepy Dean needing his coffee and Cas immediately understanding and just riding with it
- Dean being softer and easier on Jack and covering up for him
- General quipping between Cas and Dean where they sound like an old married couple