“Judy: Is absolutely sure of the existence of ghosts. Mostly because she can communicate with them, and feels a need to help bring them peace. Nick: Initially only joining for the paycheck, Nick at first dismisses Judy’s claims, but then sees evidence she may be for real. Is slowly starting to be more aware of the supernatural. Also, the crush on the cute bunny helps too. Finnick: They promised him a paycheck. He still doesn’t know why the hell he’s gotta put up with this bullshit, but the paychecks are good, so he guesses he’ll deal with this insanity.”
If you are young and lost - things I’ve learned so far in college:
1. Do not go looking for validation of your beauty or self-worth from a boy. If you do not already believe in your own worthiness, it can only be dangerous to try to find it from someone else.
2. No one is going to look at you and see all the flaws that are constantly running through your head.
3. Don’t ever regret trying. For once, don’t be the fearful one. Someone needs to be the fearless one. Let it be you.
4. Always be as confident as you are on your good days.
5. Remind yourself that you do have good days. When a good day happens, be grateful and don’t forget it.
6. Forming relationships with people will help you grow and learn. No matter what kind of relationships or how they come to be or end.
7. You are better than you used to be, and you should be proud of yourself.
8. Talking about it with a friend will make you feel better.
9. You are important. You can’t let yourself forget that. You’ve suffered for too long doubting that you were important.
10. There are things that make you love life. When the weather is nice, when someone tells you that you are good at something, when you choose to socialize, when you get a good grade, when you try a new food, when you discover a new song.
11. Compliment people. It will make them happy, and it will also make you happy.
12. Nobody is perfect. Everyone has their insecurities. Fake it till you make it. Fake that you have confidence until you actually do have confidence.
13. Don’t be disappointed if someone doesn’t like you like you were hoping. There are/will be people who do like you a tremendous amount.
14. Don’t be so focused on appearances, but do have the confidence that you are not ugly.
15. There’s no point in comparing yourself to another girl, especially if you don’t know her.
16. Don’t take your friends for granted.
17. Don’t regret staying up late with friends, even if you have school or work the next morning. These nights make college memorable.
18. The less you eat processed foods, the happier you will be. Buy natural foods and cook them yourself.
19. There are people who love you, so why is it that hard for you to love yourself?
20. Always make eye contact and watch your body language.
21. Picking at your skin when you’re stressed about something else is a stress reliever at the moment but you will ALWAYS regret it right after.
22. Don’t let other people ruin your favorite songs.
23. There’s nothing wrong with enjoying meaningless sex. But be prepared for the nights you find yourself feeling unfulfilled and wondering if you don’t deserve more.
24. Sometimes in life you have to hurt someone. But always put yourself first above any boy.
if you're still taking prompts - shiro and space puppies? :D
I’m always taking prompts. <3
“I hate to say it,” Hunk says, tentatively, “but we were
supposed to be back an hour ago.”
All four of the Paladins look over to where Shiro is still
seated on the floor, absolutely surrounded by a dozen of the fluffiest,
cuddliest little pastel puppy-dogs that Hunk’s ever seen in his life. Nevermind that
puppies don’t usually have six legs.
Four of the pups are in Shiro’s lap; several more cluster
by his knees; one brave little puppy has even clambered all the way up to Shiro’s
shoulder, clinging carefully with its multiple tiny paws. Shiro’s face is a
gentle wash of complete joy.
My favorite part about the new trailer is how Jon is not even two minutes in the South and he is probably already regretting his decision about being there where is sunnier, humid, with sticky sand and probably getting a little bit sunburned.