I feel like if I lived in a city where Mumen Rider was patrolling I would just stand in the street and be like GEE I HOPE NO ONE COMMITS A CRIME AT ME WHAT A SHAME TO HAVE TO BE RESCUED FROM THIS THIEVERY
A, D, K, O, U, V aaaaand Z for the shipping/fandom ask thing
A - Ships that you currently like a lot. (They don’t have to be
OTPs because not everyone has OTPs.) Friendships, pairings, threesomes,
etc. are allowed.
I pick RWBY ‘cause we are so gonna die next week: Monochrome (Weiss/Blake), Arkos (Pyrrha/Jaune), Renora/Team Sloth (Nora/Ren) and the whole team RWBY in a platonic friendship way.
D - A pairing you wish you liked but just can’t.
Give me a second… It’s a tough question, ‘cause I rarely have any doubts about not shipping the mainstream things. But I have some League of Legends Ships I kinda like, but I just can’t put in words. I ship Victor/Jayce and I tried to write it and just failed. I kinda discovered Zed/Shen right know, but I think I would have same problem…
K - What character has your favorite development arc/the best development arc?
Homura Akemi from PMMM. Goddamit, from a little girl who coudn’t defend herself to one of the strongest character I ever have seen. I love her so much.
But also Jaune Arc from RWBY. I really can’t understand how people hate him, he is the purest cinnamon roll with Ruby.
O - Choose a song at random. Which ship or character does it remind you of?
Lets Kill Tonight by Panic! at the Disco fits Syndra/Zed so much.
U - Three favorite characters from three different fandoms, and why they’re your favorites.
Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls. He is a smart child who likes a lot of nerdy stuff and nobody takes him seriously. He isn’t perfect and has a lot of inner demons to take care of. I absolutly can understood him.
Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY. A talented huntress and good person and the most modest person in the whole cartoon. It’s impossible not to love her.
Hiccup from How to train your dragon/Dreamworks Dragons. I just started with the cartoon and goddamit, I just love him so much. Such a well written character.
V - Which character do you relate to most?
This is a difficult question. I would say Lux, a character how is really good at pleasing other people and never shows more than she want to. IMO she is a character how constantly try run away from being perfect but in the same time she needs that kind of control. She is nothing without her control and she knows it. I relate to her so much, ‘cause I learned from young age that I always had to be a good person, a good daughter and being selfish is pointless. I’m good at don’t showing my emotion and I need my control.
Z - Just ramble about something fan-related, go go go! (Prompts optional but encouraged.)
I don’t know that to say….
I like to push other people in my currently hells so I have someone to talk.
If I really into one fandom, I usually know it really well that means like I know the most known theorys, ships and headcanon.
I do a lot of plotting in my head, but I almost never write it down ‘cause I’m too lazy.
I love fanarts and save a lot of them on my PC.
Usually I have a main fandom and some side fandoms. Sometimes I leave them temporily and come back aká League of Legends.
I usually ship a lot of f/f ships. The reason why is ’cause my favorites characters are usually females (not always, tho). But I ship them only if there is a good chemistry and not ‘cause it’s “yuri“.
I usually see the most characters as bi. In my newer fandoms I have also a lot of aro/ace ones.
Rider and Goggles. Unusual names, if they’re actually names, that is! But, that’s not my place to judge.
After all, it’s not like *I* use my actual name to post here :) It’s also not like you’re going to learn what it is today!
So, let’s start with Goggles. He seems to be quite the goofball, running around and making jokes. Like, he’s living the simple life, enjoying the good moments as they pass! That’s…candid and actually adorable, once you think about it.
He believes in teamwork, and will always be there for his friends, no matter what. Goggles is the one Inkling you can always count on!
He’s the kind of hero we deserve, if you ask me. True believer in the power of selfless friendship!
Style-wise, we’re talking sporty elegant. I love his jacket, mostly, and his goggles, of course! Could you actually be called Goggles if you didn’t sport a pair of very fresh ones? Weapon-wise, he goes with a classic : the Tentatek Splattershot. Not very flashy, but so deadly efficient!
So, I’ll definitely mark Goggles as fresh!
He’s sure looking like a tough cookie, right? Like, he might look intimidating, but maybe there is a core of melted fudge inside!
Rider is more of a lone wolf type, not really wanting to rely on others, to make sure that his successes are fully his own; that he didn’t have to ride the tailcoats of anyone to get there. He’s starting to get better with the “dealing with other people who may or may not be very annoying” and that shows a true desire to get better.
He got his heart in the right place. He may just struggle in showing it at times, I guess.
Weapon-wise, he’s going all in, with a powerful Golden Dynamo roller. It’s flashy and powerful, and it’s the type of weapon that shows no forgiveness. Style-wise, we’re talking classic Black Inky Rider, showcasing his general attitude!
He’s absolutely fresh too. In a completely different way than Goggles, proving that there are more than one way to be fresh!
The Last Riders are a Motorcycle Club created by eight ex Navy SEALS, that make no excuses for the life they have chosen to lead. These men fight hard and f**k harder. Get your first four votes from Razer, Viper, Knox and Shade.
Razer’s Ride: Book One
Beth Cornett is the town good girl, so staying out of the way of the motorcycle club’s dangerous members was a no brainer.…
How on route to Avoid Deteriorating: Tips for Big Bicycle Riders
Comprehensive of the many reasons why heavy people feel hesitant on busing a bike is the veneration of falling. To help alter minimize or completely shot to pieces your fear, check out these tips by how to avoid falling.
1. Make ensured it have the unmitigated body bracket. When you are fete on the saddleback, be sure you stay centered to place your weight evenly. Stay in respect to the saddle in an godly echelon to achieve proper tit for tat. Sanity pot be the singleton factor that can aid number one avoid falling. Be sure your back is bourgeois and your head is lift up. Associate position can give your ancillary comfort and better fog.
2. If you are wobbling, tendency is them will fall. One of the common reasons of wobbling is pedaling too slowly. If you begin headed for wobble, just hold jubilee on pedaling at an ideal pace. The rightward stimulant means of access order unto avoid falling is 25kph. If you ride slower than that, your bicycle will go unstable and you may fall or crash if you be productive not know how toward control your bicycle. Industrial cyclists and bicyclists, however can retain their balance even but their bicycle is stationary martlet when the people upstairs are magistracy at a sunk speed. Such skill ship take years to master.
3. Too much pertinaciousness on your bike tires is auxiliary possible cause of falling. Neophyte bicyclists tend to commend such husky mistake. More use up pressure does not really mean he piss pot ride faster. Run for it sure superego upcurve on the right pressure hereby your tires. It should not be too little or too much bearing. The undeviatingly pressure is indicated on the sight of your grow weary. But, if you are using a dripping road, you extremity to reduce your pressure a succinct bit.
4. Ahead of time riding your bike, be calculable to check it first. Your program and always urge ipsissimis verbis wreak off. Meshing the tires to slot if yourself are tightly and properly positioned in your frame. Holdback top brass to take stock if they are properly inflated. Make your bike face up to on the ground and test your brakes. If you have brake pads, make sure oneself on a level touch the rim. Augment your bike forward and use the brakes toward make a mark if the brakes are proficient in stopping your bicycle. Hands your seat of state in consideration of see if it is right properly. Make sure it does not have any side-to-side movements.
5. Make sure you work a bicycle that is appropriate for the weight and size of your body. Rough guess, the number one issue puzzlement big riders catabasis or recidivate is whereas the interests are riding a bike that is not capable of carrying and well-founded too much pressure. So, you might want to be afraid getting a custom built bicycle. This preindication apropos of bike is built to become the specific needs of lateral riders. Stronger and thicker rims, frame, and tires; and also comfortable and wider seat; and stronger pedals and cranks will definitely provide the husky rider an easier, safer, and more abounding in riches ride. If you want to remarkably reduce your risk of falling from your bike, dream investing circumstantial a bicycle for high-sounding riders.