Thalia turned up at the abandoned factory that Rhys had told her to meet him. She was excited he was going to teach her how to ride. They hadn’t talked about what happened the other night and they hadn’t needed to..Rhys was back to his old self and that was all that mattered. Something had shifted in their relationship after that night though seeing Rhys in the state he’d been the other night and being there for him made her see him differently.. a good different.
“Hey princess.” Rhys smiled as she approached him
“Look at you all dressed up for your riding lesson.. how cute.” He smiled
“Shut up!” she laughed
“Ooh, feisty! Alright alright, let’s get started”
Thalia got on the bike and Rhys showed her the controls
“You should always wear a helmet when you ride Thalia,” he said seriously, feeling protective.
“Okay so you have your throttle, it lets you control speed, your break..here… your clutch here..” Rhys explained the controls and what she needed to do to get it going and held her gaze.
“You got that?”
“Yeah think so..”
Rhys picked up his helmet and placed it on her head, he eyed her warily and moved to the side “ Okay just turn it on and start slowly remember the things i told you, take your time!” Rhys was nervous, she stalled a few times starting but eventually got it started… she moved a little way and managed to stop but was a little unsteady but she’d managed it. He smiled feeling a sense of pride and relief.
Hi! I was wondering if you had any horror prompts. Thanks!
I’ve never tried to write much horror, but I could try!
1. “Thanks for giving me a ride home last night! I really appreciate it!”
“I wasnt in town yesterday? I spent the night at my cousins, I just got back this morning?”
2. I kept waking up to the sound of a fire alarm going off every night at 2 am, and it took me eight whole days to realize that there are no batteries in my fire alarms.
3. I keep finding bloody footprints on the sidewalk, and they lead all the way up to my door step but then they continue past the door way?
4. The neighbors kid likes to play in my backyard. Shows up every day at about noon, and picks some flowers from my garden, but if I try to talk to them, they just stare at me before running away. Yesterday, I learned that my neighbors do in fact not have a kid. No one on this entire block has a child. This morning, I woke up to find a pile of wilted flowers on my bedside table.
5. My phone keeps ringing at midnight. It doesnt stop ringing until I answer, and it rings even if I have my phone turned off. The first night, all I heard was running water. The second night, I heard police sirens. The third noise I heard was static. The fourth night I heard three piano notes. The fifth night I heard someone whisper my name nine times before hanging up. The sixth night I heard a loud banging noise, followed by someone whispering ‘Hello’. Tonight is the seventh night, it’s 20 minutes after midnight, and my phone hasnt rung yet.
6. I panicked when I woke up and saw someone in my room. I calmed down when I realized it was just my reflection. Then I remembered that I don’t have a mirror in my bedroom.
I know these probably arent all that scary, but I still hope you like them!
Go out somewhere public with you wearing a short dress and no panties and have you insert a vibrator into your wet pussy that I'll control for the day and turn it on at the most inappropriate times, and maybe "forget" that I left it on while we ride a taxi to my home where I'd fuck you all night long.