Guitar shopping this week at the Long & McQuade store in Brampton, near Toronto, Canada:1) Wall o’ new Stratocasters. Check out the nice Dokota-like red and the “channel bound” neck in the middle, as well as the interesting dark candy cola-style finish (bottom row left).
2) 1500 for a new Les Paul? C'est impossible! Ahhh…not when it’s a Les Paul Lite…half the thickness of a regular Les Paul. And so affordable!
3) Lovely figuring on a Custom Shop ES-335
4) When the parking lot is full and you just happen to be driving a raised 4 x 4, you make your own parking space! :D
5) I nearly bought this Ricky 620 - only $1300 CAD!
6) Anyone know what those two knobs on either side of the Bigsby do?
7) A couple of pretty 335’s and a lefty pre-2013 SG Standard. There’s also an ES-390 in the background.