Things I want now that Disney has the rights to the X-Men and the Fantastic Four:
- WWII flashbacks with Steve, Bucky and Logan
- Erik trying to stop Bucky’s assassination of JFK
- “You couldn’t stop a man with a metal arm?”
“Shut up, Charles.”
- Tony Stark and Reed Richards being sarcastic super geniuses and Bruce wrangling them like a soccer mom
- Basically Reed joins the Science Bros.
- the Illuminati
- Spider-Man and Deadpool team up
- Avengers vs. X-Men
- Avengers and X-Men team-ups
- A quality Fantastic Four movie
- Chris Evans playing Johnny Storm again and everyone commenting on how similar he and Cap and they study each other and just “I don’t see it, guys”
- Wade Wilson. Peter Parker. On screen. Together.
- Deadpool cameos in like, every movie. I don’t even care if he’s out of focus in the background I just want to see the red suit in the back and flip my shit.
- Wade waiting for the perfect moment to drop the one f-bomb permitted in a PG-13 X-Men and Avengers team up movie and absolutely losing his shit when Wolverine beats him to it.
-Hulk and the Thing
-Groot and the Thing
- more Badass female superheroes getting on screen together.
- Doctor Doom. Just yes.
- Galactus done RIGHT
- LETS GOOOOO ULTIMATE HERO TEAM UP TO TAKE HIM DOWN
- Ryan Reynolds and Tom Holland starring in a movie together.
- Just Logan and Rocket. I don’t know why but I need it.
- Bruce Banner and Hank McCoy my soft science babies on screen together
- Erik to be HAPPY FOR ONCE with his children (idk how they’re fixing or explaining that fiasco but like it’s totally chill with me I love both quicksilvers)
- Thor and Charles sharing tips on how to deal with people who habitually betray you but you love them anyway
- Did I mention Spideypool?
Feel free to add, guys!
Edit following some confusion: When I say Spideypool, I mean it in a platonic sense. The friendship between Peter and Wade is one of my absolute favorites and I just want to see these two characters on screen together, as friends. I want to see a team up.