Can I get more chloenette or OT3 with Chloe Mari and alya or alyadriennette? I absolutely adore your head cannons
Ahhh, such a hard choice. Those are all good ships. I’ll go with Chloyanette because I have already done two Alyadrinettes, so even though it is my favorite I should do more of other ships, and I can slip some chlonette-ish ones in there too.
- Alya and Chloe no longer fight over who loves Ladybug the most, because they know that Ladybug loves both of them. Now they just (affectionately) fight over who gets to smooch Ladybug first.
- Chloe loves going to her fancy fundraising galas with a beautiful woman on each arm. She brags about their beauty to anyone who will listen – and plenty who won’t! Sometimes some rich guy will make a gross comment about them, and all three of them will gang up on him. Chloe regrets the loss of his donation, but know that it was totally worth it.
- Alya likes Chloe’s long hair a lot, and one of their relaxing activity is brushing and braiding and styling it. Chloe loves Alya’s fingers running through it, although she frequently complains that any breakage that she finds is all Alya’s fault for always touching it.
- Marinette is constantly inspired by her girlfriends. She designs wild elaborate dresses based on Alya’s messy morning hair and sleek and sassy pantsuits inspired by the smile that quirks across Chloe’s lips when something goes just right. Everything that they do fills her with love and inspiration.
- Tikki adores both of Marinette’s girlfriends, and not only because they always feed her. She gossips and judges people with Chloe, and Chloe declares dramatically that Tikki is the only one who gets her. Tikki and Alya talk about the history of Ladybug and the lore of the Miraculouses and Tikki is glad to find someone who is actually interested in all of her wisdom.
- Alya loves the way Chloe challenges her, and vice versa. They inspire each other to be better and never let each other stagnant. They always call each other out when they think the other one is in the wrong and are always honest with each other. But they are also so proud and supportive of each other.
- Chloe wasn’t used to snuggles when they first got together, and would always stiffen up when Alya and Marinette would hug her. But she got used to it pretty quickly and now she is the snuggliest of them all.