hey I've seen one of your guides for beginners and it's awesome!!! you're so gorgeous to share all your tips, and I was thinking what another guides do you have? or where I can find them? Thanks love and keep that great job, I really appreciated your help!, xoxo sav!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Thanks too you darling:
- How Yoga Works + 101 Benefits
- Love Yourself Without Worrying About Your Body Size
- DIY Yoga Mat Cleaner, For Every Kind of Yogi!
- How to get through your yoga challenge?
Poses, How to:
- Downward Facing Dog
- Upward Facing Dog
- Upward-Facing Open Angle Pose
- Gate Pose
- Lifted gate pose
- Revolved Wide Legged Standing Forward Fold
- Camel one legged pose
- Seated wide angle forward fold
- Half Standing Split
- High lunge twisted
- Funky Dolphin pose
- One Handed Tiger Pose
- One legged big toe bow pose
- Extended Warrior Pose
- Deep forward fold (Padahastasana) Standing Forward Bend Pose
- Side plank with tree pose.
- Wild Thing Pose
- Standing Mermaid Pose!
- Chair/Revolved Chair & Chair One Leg Pose
- Beginners: Where to start?
- Warm Up for Beginners
- Flexibility guide for Beginners
- Sequence for back flexibility/ pain
- Tips And Sequence For PMS
- 5 Sequences That Your Digestive System Will Love!
- Release Those Hamstrings
- Guide for Confidence & Strength
- Yoga for when you feel sick or tired
- Guide for Tight Hips
I hope this ones helps you, if you don’t see some guide, pose or theme, please feel free to ask me, I will be more than happy to help you!