Cockney: Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss, #111, $5.29; Milani Color Statement Lipstick, High Voltage, $4.39; Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, Love That Red, $6.39; Nyx Simply Red Lip Cream, Knockout, $6.49
Cosmo: Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss, #8, $4.92
Flat Out Fabulous: Nyx Matte Lipstick, Sweet Pink, $5.99; City Color Be Matte Lipstick, Jasmin, $4.99; Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor, Hot Plum, $7.49; ColourPop Lippie Stix, Heart On, $5.00; LA Colors Matte Lipstick, Mad Love, $2.99
Fleshpot: Nyx Round Case Lipstick, Circe, $3.99; Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor, Bare All, $7.49; Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss, 113, $5.39
Fluid: Nyx Wicked Lippie, Power, $5.99
Forbidden Sunrise: Wet ‘N’Wild MegaLast Lip Color, 24 Carrot Gold, $2.29; Nyx High Voltage Lipstick, Free Spirit, $5.99
Odyssey: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor, Plum Paradise, $7.49
On Hold: Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick, Coral Garden, $5.59
Pander Me: City Color Be Matte Lipstick, Cappuccino, $4.99; Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lipcolor, Touch of Spice, $7.99
Paramount: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Chocolate Berries, $5.49; Jordana Matte Lipstick, Chocolate, $1.49; Fierce Magenta Nourishing Lipstick, Hot Choco, $9.50
Party Line: Nyx Round Case Lipstick, Hope, $4.00
Party Parrot: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Flamingo Pose, $5.49; Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, Love That Pink, $7.99; Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick, Shocking Coral, $7.49; Nyx Butter Lipstick, Sweet Tart, $5.99
Patisserie: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor, Totally Toffee, $6.63
Toxic Tale: Nyx Round Case Lipstick, Femme, $3.99; Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss, 110, $5.29; City Color Be Matte Lipstick, Bright Red, $4.99
Twig: Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lip Color, A Touch of Spice, $7.99; Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss, 104, $5.39; Nyx Round Case Lipstick, B52, $3.99; Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Rose Femme, $5.49; Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm, Sultry, $9.49
Up The Amp: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, Berry Haute, $7.99; CoverGirl Colorlicious Lipstick, Divine Wine, $7.99; ColourPop Lippie Stix, Fern, $5.00; Nyx High Voltage Lipstick, Twisted, $5.99; Maybelline Color Sentational Lipcolor, Brazen Berry, $7.49
Vegas Volt: Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream, Antwerp, $5.99; Nyx Round Case Lipstick, Haute Melon, $3.99; Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, Coralberry, $7.99; ELF Studio Moisturizing Lipstick, Coral Cutie, $3.00
Velvet Teddy: City Colors Be Matte Lipstick, Taupe, $4.80; Wet ‘N’ Wild MegaLast Lip Color, Bare It All, $2.29; Nyx Matte Lipstick, Eurotrash, $5.99; Nyx Simply Nude Lip Cream, Sable,$6.49; Colour Pop Lippie Stix, Cookie, $5.00
ten essential products I live by!! otherwise known as my glow kit!!
1) The Body Shop Seaweed Clay Mask- this mask is my one and only!!! I use this once a week and it always deep cleans my skin to a perfect amount and doesn’t leave my skin feeling too dry!! (always follow up with moisturizer though!!)
2) Maybelline Clear Great Lash Mascara- I have been obsessed with clear mascara for about a year now for my lashes and brows!! I use it on my brows daily and it is a perfect prep for mascara, clump-free mascara every time!! might even be my favourite product out of all of them!
3) Revlon Matte Balm in Sultry- I don’t wear lip colour very often but when I do, it’s this one. I have multiple of the Revlon matte balms but this is my favourite colour, it’s a sort of dark mauve-y pink and I love it :-)
4) Bene-tint for Lips and Cheeks- !!! A must if you are a minimal makeup gal like me! gives a lil flush to those cheekies and lips! plus it smells like a fresh bouquet of roses…. so…
5) Celestial Moisturizer from Lush- I have been using this moisturizer for almost 3 years now and I don’t think I’ll ever turn back to a different night moisturizer!! my skin loves me because I treat it to this delicious moisturizer on the daily :-) I have acne prone, oily skin and this doesn’t over hydrate, make me break out, or ANYTHING!! it’s just an incredibly gentle and hydrating moisturizer :-) highly suggest
6) Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs- I LOV dis mainly because it’s a rollerball and those are just the handiest little friends. The scent is so light and yummy, just reminds me of good times so I think that is why I like it so much.
7) The Body Shop Vanilla Perfume Oil- heck!!!! I LOVE genuine vanilla scents. And this smells incredible and reacts incredibly well with my skin, as my neck heats up this creates a nutty vanilla smell and it’s so nice!! I love this so much, and it’s hecking discontinued so I am sad….
8) Covergirl Clump Crusher Extensions mascara- rarely ever wear mascara these days but when I do this mascara never lets me down :-) classic extra black mascara
9) Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm- I always have at least two of these on me at all times!! hydrating and smells so minty and yummy!! I love these so much.
10) The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil- great for spot treatment or even making your own toner by mixing a few drops of this with warm water!! This is my third bottle this year! I also love to do steam treatments with hot water, drops of this oil and a towel over my head!!
If any of u guys have any inquiries abt any of these products or anything else, don’t be a stranger :-)
If you love wearing lipstick like me then you’ll be familiar with the struggles that come along with wearing lipstick. Like having to re-apply because the lipstick transfers to everything your lips touch or giving up with a matte texture and reaching for a creamy lippy instead because it’s too dry! I’ve been using this trick for a while on how to have a lasting matte lip that has the minimalist transfer, lasts longer and is a comfortable matte texture!
I feel like this may be the best video I’ve posed so far as I’m getting used to filming, talking to a camera and editing! I feel like I’m starting to get into the swing of things, which is great for me and whoever’s interested in beauty posts! (I’ve also just realised I’m wearing the same shirt that i did in the first how to video hahah)
If you’re interested in the other products I’m wearing in this video then click here and I’d be happy to tell you! Also, don’t forget to like and subscribe on YouTube but also give this post a like, reblog and a follow on Tumblr! All feedback, questions and suggestions are welcomed here: http://lailaababyy-makeup.tumblr.com/ask
Yep, i’m back to short nails again. I decided to give my nails some rest from my silk wraps and have some serious mixed feelings… really missing the length and shape, but my nails definitely feel lighter!
Revlon - emerald city
Essie - bikini so teeny + lilacism + mod square
O.P.I. - pink-a-doodle + i just can’t cope-a-cabana
Sally Hansen - bubble gum pink + white on + pacific blue + green with envy
Aldo - lavendar fields
Born Pretty Store Super Matte Surface Oil
This is the first look using Revlon - emerald city. Visit the P.O.T.W. page for more nail art and swatches!