I… I really don’t even know where to start. I have not had time to
move on from Monday’s episode, and now the “Monster Bash” came and …
Both episodes are magnificient in their own way: Monday’s - poured oil into the fire of “Eclipsа’s daughter” theory… And the last one smashed my nerves, “cute-metr” and “inner theoristic” in the nines.
Ok, less words, more questions/theories to consider:
1) It turns out, that this whole “thing” with school, manners and “concealment of identity” happened due to the fact that Heinous (Meteora) had to hide her own “individuality” for a long time just to simply survive. You know, Mina don’t look like a person who will bother to put the criminal in jail… and also there is still Magic Commission, which quietly put the Eclipsa into crystal, because she fell in love with a monster. What would they do with the hybrid baby (who had no magic and no wand to protect herself)?
2) Also there is a possibility that the School - with its fortified walls, barbed wire, tower with the crystal that block teleportation and robot guards (by the way, they look very similar to baby dolls) - was created in order to protect HER from outside world, not only to keep the princesses inside.
3) I wonder if the Commission and Moon know about Meteora? And could it be that it’s not now, but once upon a time last/current MC first put Meteora into “the brainwashing machine”, in order to erase her identity completely? …‘cause I don’t really think Meteora could do that herself.
4) …And the name itself — Heinous. Could it became attached to her because mewnians/the Commission called her so, when she was little, and then she started to think that it was her real name?
5) What happened to her father?
6) (and perhaps most importantly) Does Eclipsa know that her daughter is alive? And what if she doesn’t know? What if she behaves quiet and calm, because she thinks she has nothing left - no husband, no daughter, and even her relatives have turned away from her? (And she makes a plan for revenge)
… too many questions, too few answers, BUT at least Meteora’s music mix is gorgeous)
Concept : MFCBTO and Maisie get married and force their kids on mandatory Friday night bowling nights. No exceptions. If someone is sick - they have bathrooms for a reason.