retiss

youtube

I love this video

3

“Alright let’s see here.” Reid grabbed a first aid kit and sat on the bed with the kitten. He began to clean her bloody paws, causing her to hiss out in pain. “I know it hurts, bare with me.”

Reid wraps one paw, moving on to her right one. “ You know…Female cats tend to be right pawed, while male cats are more often left pawed. Interestingly, while 90% of humans are right handed, the remaining 10% of lefties also tend to be male. Funny how that works out huh!” He sounded a bit to excited while rambling off his facts.

From my fanfiction Kitten Love, a ReidxPrentiss fic.