I haven’t posted here for a while because I’ve been busy on Twitter trying to save our Republic from an orange Cheeto and a bunch of Rethugs. I can’t, however, let this sh*t go unchallenged from Gatorfisch.
“Here’s the thing, if someone with NPD stumbled onto my blog, they would lack the self awareness to realize they fit the category. So your point is moot. We aren’t talking about other mental illnesses, like BPD, bipolar or depression. Those people could see the similar behavior patterns and make that connection, where someone with NPD cannot. And I’m not the one lumping everyone together. I’m saying that Zero is one of the worst malignant narcs I’ve ever seen and that SHE is evil. So don’t put words in my mouth.”
1. Gator is not a psychiatrist, psychologist, social worker, therapist, or any semblance of a healthcare professional. She is a former Disney vendor, current mortgage broker (per Tumblr). She is committing malpractice/malfeasance by pretending to be able to diagnose a mental health disorder without the proper qualifications.
2. By “diagnosing” “Zero”-Gator’s euphemism for Benedict’s wife Sophie Hunter as a “malignant narcissist and "evil”, she is practicing without a license and impersonating a healthcare professional. Both crimes are punishable by law. She also may be guilty of libel.
3. By tagging the vile sh*t about a celebrity and his wife with #Sherlock #Marvel #Dr Strange etc Gator is passing this libel on to fans outside her own little sick cabal, thereby enhancing her liability.
4. The saddest part is that this delusional person actually believes that a marriage and children don’t exist, she actually has mutual friends with a British actor who’s also an American star. Maybe if she left Reno then she would understand how the real world works.
5. I’ve tried through different posts to gently reach out to Gator and others about rethinking their positions. No more. Too many liars. Too many people subverting truth. Too many unqualified people posing as experts.
I’m a 36 year pharmacist, including a couple of decades w/psych pts. I wouldn’t presume to pretend to be able to diagnose. Gator has no business even pretending.