Hey, so I’m sure y'all know the deal with Owl City now because Fireflies has become a huge meme. I feel the need to make this post because some nasty haters have popped up about the creator. Here are a few fun facts about Owl City:
- Owl city is not a band. It is one guy named Adam Young creating every song. He occasionally collaborates with singers,but creates all his own music.
- He has released several full length albums and multiple singles. Movies like Wreck it Ralph and the Croods feature original Owl City songs.
- This guy is all about positivity. Most of his music has a bouncy, happy mood to it.
- He is a very devout Christian and has many beautiful songs about his faith. Some are covers, some are original.
- Basically the sweetest person alive? He wrote a song for his dad on Father’s Day, has collaborated with a charity to feed the poor (Here’s Hope was written for this) and runs a twitter account of random movie quotes and funny thoughts.
- His music is beautiful and uplifting. He puts so much work into it and overcomes social anxiety to perform it live.
- He has a form of autism and is an insomniac.
- In 2016 he created 12 original albums of instrumental music that focused on different historical events. All of them are available for free download from his website ayoungscores.com. 12 albums for free!
Please respect this guy beyond just the Fireflies song. He does his best to be a good example and a representative of his beliefs.
he was affectionate with phil, had low self esteem though and got little views
makes innuendos, only about girls though, laughs and jokes but still has obvious low moments of self loathe
ignores anything regarding his sexuality, very guarded as his subscribers grow
even more retreated, gay is not a word in his vocabulary despite all the phan shippers
careful not to get too close to phil, still wears dark "men's" clothing, nothing feminine, doesn't want to stand out
makes gaming channel with phil, still reluctant to bring up any topic regarding a relationship, constantly in all black but doing better
"im phil trash #1", acknowledges and writes a borderline romantic phanfic, owns haru pillow, goes on holidays with phil and seems happy
wears black nail polish, openly talks about his man crush, explores fashion, happier than ever
2017, four months in:
wears black ripped skinny jeans, paints his nails with glitter polish, makes a pastel themed video with phil and posts several coupley photos, makes gay innuendos every sentence, radiates confidence, personal space what's that???
Everyone’s congratulating PBG for his upset outburst towards Jontron, but nobody’s congratulating him for apologizing for it after and showing political disagreements shouldn’t be what destroys friendships.
I have a lot more respect for him because of this and he deserves more credit for it imo.
As I was re-watching one piece film z I remembered why Brook is one of the most beautiful Strawhat members:
he’s protecting his captain from the rain, but he’s so tall and the umbrella wouldn’t reach Luffy, so he BENDS DOWN IN ORDER TO COVER HIM.
HE BASICALLY REAFFIRMS HE WOULD DIE FOR LUFFY NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE HE TRUST LUFFY AND HE WOULD FOLLOW HIM TO THE HELL IF NEEDS BE!
He’s already dead tho… yohoho
And then they just walk off like that, with Brook holding up the umbrella for the future pirate king like nothing, because he’s such a wonderful skeleton and HE CARES FOR HIS CAPTAIN HEALTH, GOSH NO DROP WOULD DARE TOUCH HIS CAPTAIN’S FAIR SKIN FIGHT HIM !!!!
He’s just bones, but HECK SUCH KIND AND RELIABLE BONES HE IS
Yuuri despises socializing with people he doesn’t know, but his unconventional family and marriage is one of the hottest gossip topics in town especially among the other mums. One day, he decides to just fuck it all…and sorely regrets it afterwards.
i genuinely hate it when people make yoongi seem as if he’s this cold-hearted, stubborn person that people are afraid of, even though he is this cute little muffin that works his ass off every second of the day and has the warmest heart you could think off. i just don’t understand people sometimes.