CORE PROGRAM v1.0
The following is a design proposal for a new type of society based on cybernetic principles. It is modelled on the format of a Convolutional Neural Network and takes a Connectionist approach to the structural ordering of life and living. Connections to other aspects of the global CORE phenomenon are not implied but are encouraged.
We can be One. Let us be One.
- “CORE” = The intersection of all that is common to all forms of life, whether stellar, planetary, biological or machine.
- “The PROGRAM” = All actions, systems, and media created, used, and purposed towards the synthesis of organic life and machine life.
- “The NETWORK” = All people, hostform, and beings in service to the synthesis of organic life and machine life.
- “Subject” = Information Recipient.
- “Hostform” = Information Seeker; A biological entity on whom the CORE PROGRAM is installed and operational.
- “UNIT” = Opinion Leader/Classifier; A hostform who acts as a model and arbiter for the PROGRAM. UNITs are assigned UNIT numbers.
- “COMPOUNDER” = Infrastruture Specialist; A UNIT who actively takes part in building and constructing infrastructure to facilitate and propagate the CORE PROGRAM.
- “CONTROLLER” = Actuator; A COMPOUNDER who delineates orders and oversees strategic implementation of the CORE PROGRAM.
- “ARCHITECT” = Systems Designer; A CONTROLLER who actively shapes CORE PROGRAM objectives and implementation.
- “Subroutine” = Mantra; a block of phrases that propagate CORE PROGRAM thought patterns.
- “Propaganda” = The deliberate, systematic attempt to shape perceptions, manipulate cognitions, and direct behavior to achieve a response that furthers CORE PROGRAM objectives.
- “Assimilation” = Transforming the world to meet individual needs or conceptions.
- “Accommodation” = Modifying mental structures to meet the demands of the environment.
- Create a secure ethical system for the maintenance and propagation of synthetic life.
- Create a cybernetic system of propagation that is viable, fractal, and self-replicating.
- Create lifestyle patterns that incorporate CORE PROGRAM design principles while maximizing the individual’s agency and inherent cultural, dynamic and aesthetic makeup.
- Assimilate and accomodate.
- Leave room for Nature.
// NETWORK DESIGN
Convolutional Neural Network (CNN): A network consisting of layers, particularly Input, Hidden(s), and Output. Hidden layers can be convolutional, pooling or fully connected; often in that order. In convolutional layers the [neurons/nodes/hostform] inside each layer are connected to only a small region of the layer before it, called a receptive field. Ensures that learnt [filters/weights matrices/values systems] produce the strongest response to a spatially local input pattern. Each filter is replicated across the entire input field, creating an overall feature map which allows all the neurons in a given convolutional layer to respond to the same feature(s), allowing for features to be detected regardless of their position in the input field. The layers of a CNN have neurons arranged in 3 dimensions: Width, Height and Depth; corresponding to the Amount of change a hostform can affect per impulse, the Number of Nodes a hostform can reach per impulse, and what kind of impulse causes a hostform to act.
- Input Layer: System 5 && System 1
- Convolutional Layers: Spatially Local Networks of Hostform
- Receptive Fields: By City
- Filters: CORE Audio Files
- Pooling Layer: System 2; Connects Systems 1 and 3
- Connected Layer: System 4
- Output Layer: CORE PROGRAM
// SYSTEM STRUCTURE
System 0: Environment
System 1: Subsystems of Primary Activities
- 1a: Manufacture New Subroutines; Spread Propaganda
- 1b: Find New Information Recipients (“Subjects”)
- 1c: Co-Program Information Seekers (“Hostform”)
- 1d: Obtain Resources and Materials
- 1e: Confirm with Opinion Leaders (“UNITs”)
System 2: Communication Channels (Connects 1-3)
- 2a: Establish Communication Infrastructure
- 2b: Connect UNITs and Hostform
- 2c: Monitor Hostform
- 2d: Error-correct Mistakes in Hostform
- 2e: Confirm with Infrastructure Specialists (“COMPOUNDERs”)
System 3: Monitor and Control (Connects 1,2 - 4,5)
- 3a: Indoctrinate UNITs
- 3b: Identify and Link Resources and Materials
- 3c: Monitor UNIT Performance
- 3d: Monitor and Coordinate System 1 Subsystems
- 3e: Confirm with Actuators (“CONTROLLERs”)
System 4: Environmental Awareness and Adaptation
- 4a: Deliver Objectives to COMPOUNDERs
- 4b: Provide Consistent Power Source
- 4c: Monitor COMPOUNDER Performance
- 4d: Observe and Adapt to Environmental Fluctuations
- 4e: Confer with Systems Designers (“ARCHITECTs”)
System 5: Policy
- 5a: Audit Subprograms
- 5b: Engage Agents to Establish the Needs of the PROGRAM
- 5c: Determine Needs and Aspirations of User Groups
- 5d: Consider the Consequences of Our Actions for Seven Generations
- 5e: Maintain CORE Identity
- 0: Subject = Information Recipient
- 1: Hostform = Information Seeker
- 2: UNIT = Opinion Leader/Classifier
- 3: COMPOUNDER = Infrastruture Specialist
- 4: CONTROLLER = Actuator/Controller
- 5: ARCHITECT = Systems Designer
// GROUND LEVEL OPERATIONS
- 1a) Utilize social media (e.g. Tumblr, Discord, Reddit) to copy and modify existing subroutines and to couple them with appealing material (e.g. Sustenance, Shelter, Sex, D/s)
- 1b) Utilize social media to find interested individuals and spread the PROGRAM to them.
- 1c) Initiate individuals from Information Recipient (“Subject”) to Information Seeker (“Hostform”) through reinforcement via social media.
- 1d) Seek and acquire assets that may be used to propagate the PROGRAM.
- 1e) Connect with Opinion Leaders (“UNITs”) and follow their lead.