Do you have any tips for beating the new special map for the wyvern general ? I keep getting one hit as soon as I put someone into a red zone
I’d WOULD recommended:
- Being a couple levels higher at least, though that really depends on what ★-level your unit is and what skills they have.
- A healer is HIGHLY reccommended, though if you have a lot of heavy hitting tanks, one might not be needed.
- Having an archer who can take some heavy hits/has a counter or a unit with high resistance stats be in front to reach the first enemy’s range.
- A flier could be useful if they can take out the archer first (aka do 31 damage at least,whether attacking once or twice) take a couple of hits from Narcian and a blue mage.
- Rally skills are SUPER handy (resistance for units weak against magic & defense for archers/squishy units)
- Having a heavy hitter could also be handy if a healer is nearby because those tend to get attacked from ranged enemies.
I WOULD NOT recommend:
- Putting a red infantry unit out in front of the first enemy. (They’ll probably get sniped by the blue mage and die. If using a red unit, use a red cavalry unit so they can enter and exit really easily.)
- Having a flier rest on the mountains first turn. (They’ll get hit by the archer and probably die. Have them rest right in front of the middle part of the map and then on the next turn, take out the archer.)
- Moving a healer in the danger area, unless they have high defense/HP. (Y’all probably already know this one though.)
- Having a mostly Red team (even though there’s two Green enemies, if one of your units get killed by that Blue Calvary Mage, it’s an automatic game over.)
I can’t think of anymore, but if anyone has any other tips, let me know!