Visa requirements for German citizens are administrative entry restrictions by the authorities of other states placed on citizens of Germany. In Feb 2016, German citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 177 countries and territories, ranking the German passport 1st in the world according to the Visa Restrictions Index. Additionally, the World Tourism Organization published a report in Jan 2016 ranking the German passport 1st in the world (tied with Denmark, Finland, Italy, Luxembourg, Singapore, and the UK) in terms of travel freedom.
Recently visa requirements for German citizens were lifted by Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Timor-Leste, Samoa, Indonesia, Vietnam, Sao Tome and Principe, Tonga, and Palau. Myanmar aka Birma and India made German citizens eligible for eVisas. Look up visa requirements by country here.
Don’t fall in love with a writer unless you are ready to be part of the reason to be his daily inspiration, a writer will say I like you in an essay without writing the word itself, a writer might write the possibilities being together in the future, while for others who reads it will be considered as an epic story
To fall in love with a writer you must become the paper he uses to write his art, because the first person he will share his idea will be you…
- Respects my friends (& hopefully can befriend them too)
- Supports my artistic endeavors
- Gives me space when I express my need for it
- Maintains fidelity unless we’ve spoken excessively about an open relationship
- Respects my (complex) sexuality
- Is open to try new things (at least once in a while)
- Holds my values to high esteem
- Makes me feel safe
- Respects when I can’t/don’t want to have sex
- Respects my things
- Respects my privacy (no passwords)
- Let’s me make my own decisions (without ridicule)
- No name calling! (I want a partner, not a bully)
- Plays with me
- Is my friend
- Parties with me (at least sometimes)
- Respects when I do party/hangout with whoever
- Shares dreams, desires, & secrets
A few of you were wondering which courses to take for medical school so here is the list of courses that is required for you guys to take in order to be accepted! The course numbers are only specific to UMD but the course names should all be similar for any school!