Can you do pretty pretty please RFA and MC the floor is lava game? Like, MC would out of nowhere be saying the floor is lava and the guys would have to find something to jump on so the lava wont get them
Hell yeah I can
“The Floor is Lava, RFA!”
- This game reminded him so much of his childhood and he was ecstatic when you brought it up
- The poor boy is a disaster.
- He is falling in fountains, out of trees, knocking over stands, it’s… bad.
- But the smile on his face when he plays is worth it and you guys are having way too much fun to ever quit anyways
- He is usually the one who is frantically running around since you get more of a reaction.
- Yoosungs is always shocked and completely off guard.
- He doesn’t give his athletic skill enough credit. He is fast
- Which could also explain why he is always crashing and falling
- One day you were walking with him in the halls of his college.
- You just stopped by to pick him up and maybe get lunch after. Innocent, right?
- “Yoosung, the floor is-”
- “Wait- Hold on-”
- Yoosung panicked since there was like no where to go since the halls were all empty and clean
- So he leaped and grabbed a hold of the exit sign and it broke
- You guys don’t talk about it.
- “Hyun the floor is lava.”
- “You are so cute. It’s just warm because the sun is finally out!”
- Zen has seen a couple of videos about it on social media but he didn’t really think too much of it. He thought the trend was dead.
- But after telling him a couple of times, he finally realizes that you actually want to play and he is excited.
- Out of everyone in the RFA, he is ranked 2nd on the extra scale
- He wants to show off to you and impress you with how fast he gets onto things.
- Constantly wanting to beat his previous time
- So he kinda forgets the innocence and fun of the game but at least doesn’t go anywhere illegal
- Zen likes making you jump around instead since you find the most creative spots
- He sometimes panics because he doesn’t want you to accidentally get hurt so he avoids playing it in busy public places if possible
- You got stuck on top of his fridge once and he couldn’t help you because he was too busy laughing
- It’s payback for the time you laughed when his hair got caught on some tree branches. It was so tangled he thought he would have to cut it off.
- Luckily that wasn’t the case
- Have you seen a grown woman in a pencil skirt and 6in heels climb a tree to impress her sweetheart? Now you have.
- You would think she would be all flustered and embarrassed but no.
- She is so competitive and badass no one wants to stop her
- After working for Jumin, she has gone through many stressful / humiliating moments and learned to just be professional and confident in anything
- The only rule is you can’t play at the coffee shop. Other than that it’s free game.
- Jaehee just gets such a thrill trying to find something to climb something under 5 seconds.
- She feels like a child and she loves it.
- If she has to climb to the top of that playground with 2 seconds remaining she will.
- When you guys go to shopping to restock or decorate the coffee shop, that’s when it gets rough.
- She doesn’t aim to get kicked out, but if she so happens to climb on the aisle, it gets a little risky.
- You guys have only been escorted out in one store because you accidentally knocked everything off it’s shelf.
- Jaehee still giggles about it to this day.
- Oh dear God.
- Everyone knows that Jumin would do literally anything for you and if swallowing his pride to play this jungle gym game every time you leave the house then so be it.
- “Jumin! The floor is lava~!”
- Straight face, red cheeks, he is pushing people, and boy he is on top of that table in 5 seconds flat.
- He holds enough power and confidence where people do not question him. That doesn’t stop all the pictures taking though.
- Save him.
- Jumin mostly likes it when you are the one that’s forced to run around. You look so cute with your shocked face and panicked moving.
- This game is so fun for him. Jumin loves it because he is connecting to that inner child that never got to play ridiculous games.
- Once he’s got the hang of it though, he is kinda brutal.
- One time you two went to a classic party at the workplace and it was all going well until your phone alerted you with a text.
- “I would get off the tile if I were you. It’s made out of lava.”
- He had such a big smirk on his face when you started running towards one of the tables full of wine and champagne.
- Sure, it was a big commotion and shocked a lot of people seeing you knock over all the drinks as you stood on the table but Jumin was silently giddy.
- He’s proud.
Saeyoung Choi ( 707 )
- “The floor is Lava game? This isn’t a fucking a game.” - From the man that can’t get down from a flagpole
- Seven doesn’t play around. He goes all out and over the top.
- You are pretty sure some of the things he does is bending the laws a little… but all is fair when the ground is lava,
- Playing with Seven is fun for the first couple of times but then it gets a little too intense.
- He counts in a different language each time so you don’t truly know how long you have to find higher ground.
- You bet your ass he uses the skills from the agency.
- “This was the true purpose of all those wall climbs, ___!”
- Seven’s sadist side shows during these times. You could be in the most inappropriate times and he would just lean down and whisper in your ear
- “The floor is lava, _____~.”
- Every time you guys play he is recording you. For the internet? Just the RFA? Blackmail? Who knows.
- He won’t let you live out the time when you guys were stuck in an elevator with Jumin and he gave you only five seconds to think of a way to get off the ground.
- You climbed onto Jumin.
- Save Jumin pt. 2