interviewer: do you think you have talent in acting? eunji: of course not. but over time, acting has become fun. although singing is my priority and the only thing that makes me happy, acting helps me understand myself better.
This is my crowning achievement. It is the list of Korean dramas that I have watched or am watching. The VVIP list is in order of my love for them while the other lists are in no particular order. These dramas are all Korean unless noted otherwise, and the shows with X I have watched more than once. Of course this is a work in progress, so please stayed tuned. My list of things I’m currently watching is basically shows that I have started and want to finish. I also listed the dramas I want to watch in the future at the bottom. Last updated 3/22/14
1. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho X4 2. Rooftop Prince X3 3. Innocent Man/Nice Guy X3 4. Summer Fever (Taiwanese)X2 5. Ice Adonis 6. I’m Sorry, I Love You 7. Coffee Prince X3 8. The Vineyard Man 9. Arang and the Magistrate
10. Dream High 11. Me Too, Flower 12. Can You Hear My Heart? 13. Invincible Lee Pyung Kang 14. Kpop Ultimate Audition 15. Big 16. Secret Garden 17. Shining Inheritance 18. Boys Over Flowers 19. Personal Taste X2 20. 49 Days 21. City Hunter 22. Queen In-Hyun’s Man 23. Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (Japanese) 24. Hana Yori Dango (Japanese) 25. Sungkyunkwan Scandal 26. I Do, I Do 27. Hana Kimi (Japanese) 28. The Moon That Embraces the Sun 29. Heartstrings 30. Haeundae LoversX2 31. Full House 32. Answer Me 1997 33. Faith 34. The King of Dramas 35. School 2013 36. Fated to Love You (Taiwanese) 37. Incarnation of Money 38. Heartless City 39. It Started With a Kiss (Taiwanese) 40. Secret 41. Just You (Taiwanese) 42. The Heirs 43. Good Doctor 44. Master’s Sun 45. My Love From Another Star
46. Wild Romance 47. Tamra, the Island 48. Bridal Mask 49. King 2 Hearts 50. I Love Lee Tae Ri 51. A Gentleman’s Dignity 52. Couple Fantasy 53. To the Beautiful You 54. Lie To Me 55. My Princess 56. Protect the Boss 57. Flower Boy Ramen Shop 58. Scent of a Woman 59. You Are Beautiful 60. My Girl 61. Shut Up Flower Boy Band 62. Prosecutor Princess 63. Goong 64. Hello Miss 65. Office Girls (Taiwanese) 66. Spy Myung Wol 67. Creating Destiny 68. The Greatest Love 69. Panda and Hedgehog 70. The Princess’ Man 71. Full House Take 2 72. King of Baking Kim Tak Gu 73. What’s Up Fox? 74. Flower Boy Next Door 75. Padam Padam 76. That Winter, the Wind Blows 77. Delightful Girl Choon Hyang 78. All About My Romance 79. Gu Family Book 80. When a Man’s in Love 81. Something Happened in Bali 82. Shark 83. Her Legend
Meh, I finished them
84. Pasta 85. Playful Kiss 86. My Lovely Sam Soon 87. Mary Stayed Out All Night 88. Stars Falling From the Sky 89. Baby-Faced Beauty 90. I Need Romance 2012 91. Love Rain 92. Take Care of the Young Lady 93. Becoming a Billionaire 94. I Miss You 95. Autumn in My Heart 96. It’s Ok, Daddy’s Girl 97. Marry Him If You Dare 98. Oh My Lady 99. Hundred Year Inheritance
100. May Queen 101. Cheongdam-dong Alice 102. IRIS 103. What’s Up 104. You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin 105. Loving You a Thousand Times 106. Stairway to Heaven 107. Que Sera Sera 108. Crazy Love 109. Passionate Love 110. Goong S 111. Sweet 18 112. I Summon You Gold 113. A Thousand Days Promise 114. A Little Love Never Hurts
Currently watching and still undecided on final rating
115. Golden Rainbow 116. Can Love Become Money 117. In a Good Way (Taiwanese)
Reply 1994 Bride of the Century Emergency Couple Beyond the Clouds Jang Ok Jung Live in Love Let’s Eat
I love your comments and suggestions, so please let me know if there is something I should watch.
“Relationships have levels. Mine with Yoonjae was one of the easiest. A relationship that was easy to explain and easy to maintain. A casual relationship between childhood friends. But that day, contrary to everything I knew, I realized, ours could become one of the hardest. The hardest relationship… That between a man and a woman." –Sung Shiwon
1997: if you want to remember what it’s like to fall in love for the first time or if you want to know what loving could and should feel like #riphoya
1994: if you want to get your heart broken and you don’t want to chill because they didn’t let chilbong chill throughout that series #ripchilbong
1988: if you want to know why your parents make the decisions that they do and why your siblings disappoint and annoy you and why liking someone for the first time hurts and why childhood friends matter and why you love everyone mentioned above aka this is the greatest drama of all time #ripmysoul