Recently I’ve seen lot of posts where McGonagall freaks out when Harry’s children start Hogwarts and I know it sounds funny but it really bothers me that some people think this is something she would do.
Let’s just remember that
- fought and survived THREE wars.
- had to deal with the marauders AND Voldemort’s inner circle when they were young.
- kept the Weasley twins at bay.
- perfectly managed a school full of teenagers when every year a psychopath tried to kill Harry.
- had to bury most of her dearest and brilliant students.
- had to deal with the fact she is one of the main reasons why the Death Eaters were really good, she taught them well and then used this knowledge to kill.
- spent months living in constant mortal peril when Snape was headmaster and never cared about her safety, her main concern were her students.
- HAD TO ALWAYS FIX DUMBLEDORK STUPID MISTAKES BECAUSE HE HAD NO CLUE ABOUT HOW TO MANAGE A SCHOOL AND ALWAYS KEPT HER IN THE DARK UNTIL THE SHIT HIT FAN THEN IT WAS HER RESPONSABILITY TO SAVE THE DAY.
- was only “defeated” once and it was because she was fighting against FOUR Aurors when they tried to arrest Hagrid.
- was feared and respected even by the Death Eaters and the corrupted Ministry of Magic.
- classy dealt with Dolores Umbridge even when her career was in danger.
Do you really think she would be scared of a bunch of kids just for their last name?!
Come on! She will be like “Finally! I was getting really bored”.
Those children are so not ready for Minerva “McBadass” McGonagall.