- *a crime scene*
- Greg:*shaking his head* This is wrong.
- John:*shrugs* I know but what can we do?
- Baby Holmes:*trots past, waving Sherlock's magnifying glass; giggling madly*
- Sherlock:*following; rambling about soil samples*
- Greg:*rubs the back of his neck* Molly's going to kill him.
- John:*nods* She's knows what she got into, though.
- Baby Holmes:*points at the corpse* Deaded!
- Sherlock:*beaming with pride, scoops her up and gives her a big kiss* That's my clever girl!
- Greg:*sighs* He's not even sorry, is he?
- Sherlock:*approaching, his daughter now strapped to his chest; proud af* She found the blood, the weapon and the missing wallet. My little detective. Brilliant, isn't she?
- Greg & John:*exchange glances*
I used to be a fan fic writer but, I was getting shat on every signal time I would release a chapter, (it wasint even lemon or something totally bad) but my in box would be either nothing or something about me going to hell. And it got pregessivly harder to write so I quit. Maybe not a good idea, but it's been years now. I'm telling you this cause I might try again ( like the departure song tells me to do) because of fanfic writers like you.