aries: even if they are not very loud or sociable you’ll probably find something that just feels “right” about them. You can see they are not the type to stand back and let you mistreat them. They can also surprise you (especially if they are a bit shy) when they make the first move with the security and daring nature only an aries can have. As to their appearance, they usually have wide foreheads that can give them a child like look and lean bodies (if you’re a girl you may not have exaggerated curves).
taurus: their nose will probably stick up to you the most, they usually have wide, button noses and half lidded eyes. If not, their voice could also be the most unique thing about them, having a calming and aesthetic quality. These natives usually have wide bodies as well and a stable and slow aura about them. They have something that makes them appealing and attractive, even if no one can exactly pinpoint what.
gemini: you’ll immediately notice their fast paced nature, and if you’re more of the relaxed type you may not like it. They jump from one topic to the other, from one place to the other, they can’t be still for the lives of them! Gemini risings are usually lithe and not very tall, and there’s a sharp, foxy quality to their faces. They can go from super sociable and talkative to quiet and grumpy in a second. Pretty hands!
cancer: the first thing you’ll probably notice about these people are their eyes, maybe not because of their size or color but because of their expressiveness. Cancer rising’s eyes bring you calm and a sense of melancholy, you’ll probably wonder if they’re okay more than once. There’s also a sense of protection and receptiveness around them, whether they make you want to protect you or you feel protected around them. Round faces and traditionally feminine bodies!
leo: you’ll notice them as soon as they enter the room. There’s a confident aura around them and feline eyes that scan the place almost predatorily. Loud laughs and being unapologetically themselves is the first thing that comes to mind when someone mentions a leo rising. Drama is their thing, so if you wanna be with someone chill, maybe leo risings are not for you. Their hair usually grabs attention the most but they can have strong noses as well.
virgo: virgo risings have a fresh, natural appearance to them, and it’ll probably catch you eye, as well as their fair features and feminine aura. Even in guys you can sense something very sensitive and gentle about them. They are very clean people and they expect the same from others. The best hands around with gemini tbh.
libra: their charm. They are effortlessly well liked wherever they go (even if they fuck up later) and are conventionally attractive most of the time. They usually have perky butts (god forgive me lmao) and delicate torso. Some of them just give a bad vibe and you don’t know why. Others seem very polite and have smiles to die for. Makes me think of bodies like Venus in The Birth of Venus by Botticelli.
scorpio: a brooding look is usually what separates them from the rest (picture Jon Snow tbh), as well as the mysterious “bad boy/girl” aura and a strong intimidation, you’ll probably be kinda afraid to talk to them. You feel attracted to them, even if you don’t know why, they got magnetism. Piercing eyes holy shit. Sex appeal, like duh. Look like they are hiding something.
sagittarius: these risings have an easy going, non judgmental (even if later you realize they are lol) aura to them. There’s an exaggeration to their appearance, they either have big facial features (big eyes, big lips, big everything), super curvy bodies, or super tall with long arms and legs. There’s always something unique about them, that would make you recognize them in a sec, wether it is their laugh, their voice, etc. Gain weight easily.
capricorn: i n t i m i d a t i n g. You know they have their shit together and they won’t take yours. They appear very controlled and with a strong presence, you immediately know they are someone you can rely on. Appearance wise they have a bone structure to die for and are usually pretty small and/or skinny. Can look pissed off even if they aren’t.
aquarius: unique appearance, they don’t look from this world and believe me you will know they’re an aquarius rising when you see them. They usually have assymetrical features and sparkling eyes. Besides that, their eccentric antiques will be another immediate indicator. A bit intimidating too. The type of person that dyes their hair in fun colors and dresses however they like without giving a fuck about other’s opinions.
pisces: another otherwordly rising, but this because they always look like they are somewhere else. Their eyes are dreamy and their features soft and sweet. You’ll probably idealize them and consider them the sweetest and most innocent people ever (even if they aren’t) as soon as you meet them. Just like cancer you wanna ask them if they are okay 24/7 lol. Their e y e s omg. Plump bodies and easily gain weight. Makes me think of freckles.
This type of fan seemingly forgets about hockey till it’s the playoffs and then they come bursting out of their holes to cheer on their team.
2. “You’re not a real fan if you don’t….”
This type of fan sets a standard that every other fan must follow or else they’re not an actual hockey fan. (We all know one of these and secretly imagine strangling them).
3. “I only cheer for my team when they’re doing good.”
This type of fan is often called a ‘bandwagoner (mostly by the #2 fan above) and only seems to watch/talk about hockey when their team is kicking ass.
4. “Did you know in 1923 hockey player (fill in the blank) did (fill in the blank)?”
This type of fan is Pierre McGuire, a little weird, a little annoying, but mostly a good source of hockey knowledge.
5. “Your team sucks, mine is better because –”
This type of hockey fan is literally everywhere and can be quoted as hating other teams for big things like a dirty play or small things like hitting your goalies waterbottle (often comes from a team who hasn’t made the playoffs in over a decade and is struggling with acceptance).
6. “I don’t like the players on that team but I don’t mind the fans.”
This type of fans is basically the opposite of aggressively hating fan (see below). These fans will normally just hang out and chat about hockey no matter what team/league.
7. “Say my team sucks and I will punch you in the neck.”
This type of fan is aggressive in their love of their team and will fight anyone who disagrees (maintain eye contact and back away slowly). These are by far the worst fans.
Tap for nib scritches! (By the way, that o was terrible but my arm is tired, so that’s just the way it is.)
Pen: Mabie Todd Swan Visofil
Nib: no. 2 EF flex
Ink: Diamine Soft Mint
Paper: Rhodia webnotebook
#fpn #fpgeeks #fountainpen #pen #pens #penporn #penaddict #gourmetpens #handwriting #handlettering #type #goodtype #calligraphy #calligraphymasters #calligraphyvideo #video #videooftheday #relax #satisfying #insta #instagram #instagood #instalike #instadaily #instaart #instaartist #art #artstagram #love (at Leiden, Netherlands)
trend might be difficult, even for a modern day gentleman. But good news for
you: summer is coming, the time of the year when men fashion breaks out into a
big party of different colours from bright to pastels.
This summer the trend
includes a lot of timeless colours like black, grey, navy, green and burgundy.
sure you have a clear vision of what the trends are going to be, we will inform
you with the new and latest style for summer 2017.
trend which was already upcoming last year are pastels. These are always nice
in summer, especially when worn in suits. See the images underneath for
about summer is that we men are able to wear all kinds of bright colouring
(like African prints) in our clothing. This is almost the trend every summer –
because we can. Check out the images underneath for inspiration.
the trend will mostly be timeless coloured trousers, like grey, black, white
and navy. Most trousers are wide, which makes it good and comfortable to wear
in hot weather. Also in these trousers we see the summer-pastels.
and comfortable coats are one of the new trends as well. They are a relaxed,
cool and light type of jacket – they are not as hot as they look, so you won’t
sweat your balls off.
is something we see more and more, and probably a lot this summer. It’s a
creatice and standout type of style – a bit rebel as well, but we like it.
Check the following images for inspiration.
I know Fai is being kind about this but I VEHEMENTLY
DISAGREE ON EVERY FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL.
But no yeah, he’s trying to do the kind thing and spare her
the suffering of these people in this doomed situation. And also Syaoran being
shot in the leg. And also potentially having to fight against people she would
want to call friends. Which: Salty Fun Fact, SHE NEVER ACTUALLY MET SORATA AND
ARASHI. SHE DOESN’T KNOW WHO THEY ARE. But she knows Karen a little
and Yuzuriha a lot, so it would still be terrible for her.
Let alone the fact that Fai has probably already considered that they might have to doom this
entire world by taking the feathers from them. Which he definitely doesn’t want
to put Sakura through. It would certainly be easier from a narrative perspective if she didn’t have to endure
that choice, but I don’t think CLAMP would pass up such a soul breaking
conflict like that.
Meanwhile Fai’s heart is showing and Kurogane is absolutely
there to see it.
His heart shows again as he offers to let Kurogane sleep
first, and KUROGANE DRAMATICALLY LOOKS AWAY FROM HIM IN SILENCE.
LOOK AT THIS BROODING MESS.
OH SO WE’RE GOING TO DO THIS NOW?
OH THANK GOD. YES GOOD. LET ME SETTLE IN FOR THIS. I WANT
EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF THIS CONVERSATION IN SLOW MOTION.
JIMIN: hobbies that I do are billiards, bowling and playing computer games all together at a house with friends. when we play, it’s different who wins, but it’s certain that I do the worst no matter what
SUGA: when it’s vacation time, I try to do things that people say are ordinary (to do). It’s important to me to go to a cafe alone or meet up with friends or just a casual every day routine. because it’s a vacation, I think it’s important to spend it relaxing, rather than planning to do something special
V: I listen to several types of music, regardless of genre… classic, jazz, opera, R&B, hip hop, EDM. right now my favourite is especially Hisaishi Joe’s ‘Summer’. dadadadan~(starts to sing) I want to listen to piano performance live one day
JIN: because Jungkook said that he’s going to learn the drums in his free time on the world tour, I started to play guitar too. but since he can’t carry the drum set around with him on tour, in the end it was just me who kept practicing from bringing the guitar (laughs) I play our songs like spring day and butterfly. one day I want to show it on stage
JHOPE: recently, my hobby is collecting figurines. nowadays, things that i’ve been collecting is called “deck of skate boards”. since there are a lot of colourful designs, it’s nice just looking that them. sadly there’s no way to ride them outside
RM: the thing that I’m consumes with right now is learning Japanese. I’m watching the drama “late night restaurants” as it’s easy to understand the dialogue. getting in touch with nature is one thing that is a way of changing the mood. I go for a walk in a park that’s close by or if i have time I go far until I reach the sea.
JK: recently, I enjoy playing FPS games. I spend about 3~4 hours every day playing so time flies in that moment (laughs) and I always listen to music. I listen to exciting music like future bass but more than that I like melodies that make my mind become calm and the and the quietness of the quite sad atmosphere.
2. favourite fashion and things in fashion you always uphold
JIMIN: once I find a fashion that I think is good, I’ll buy clothes similar to that for several months. right now I like simple fashion, such as shirts with slacks and white shirts and denim (jeans?). since I haven’t decided what fashion to do this summer…. I think I should shop and and think carefully because once I start to buy things, I tend to buy a lot of it (laughs)
SUGA: rather than having a lot of different types of clothing, I rather have an attachment to things I like and use them for a long time. I think that after debut, I’ve worn thousands of clothing that are expensive that are my preference. since I want to be a person hat looks special even just wearing ordinary things, I choose to wear simple clothes. other than that, because I don’t like to show my skin, I wear long sleeves in the summer too
V: the item I wear most often is shirts. I have several shirts that go from simple to unusual print designs. I like the Boston bag too that I bought from New York in spring. I will use it carefully!
JIN: I like neat and simple fashion. when I go to places where a lot of people see me, I try to wear as many things that I received as gifts as possible. because I think if i were them, i’d feel really happy to see precious person wearing something that I gave to them
JHOPE: I try to do styles that express me well, that are not too easy going, and not too loud either. I plan to deliver a fashion that looks cool this summer. but I haven’t been shopping since I purchased a street brand fur jacket last winter…
RM: I pick clothes that are a good style whilst having a comfortable feeling. I didn’t have confidence in my style since I didnt dress well skinny but after debuting everyone told me that my legs are pretty and long, so I challenged it. the person out of the members that dresses well, if it’s not me (laughs), is JHOPE. he’s good at matching items.
JK: I like big shapes (silhouette) like parkas, and I like the colour black. I wear similar clothes in the summer too. the genre is different but I think that RM and JHOPE dress cool
3. favourite scents?
JIMIN: the scent of flowers and meat is cooking. because I like the smell of nature more, I don’t really wear perfumes well. I currently use the scent of a diffuser that’s refreshing. but J-HOPE who is my roommate, prefers scents like this more than me
SUGA: I like perfumes that have a sweet smell but I don’t use just one kind of perfume since I only wear it occasionally, depending on the mood of that day. I like to drink coffee, when I smell the scent of it my mind becomes relaxed. coffee is like a substitute for water to me.
V: in many cases I select a refreshing scent or a scent that I relax to. I use several types to match the mood or fashion
JIN: I use sweet perfumes that linger softly. if I were to give an example, the soft feeling is like the texture of candy floss. but the smell isn’t candy floss itself (laughs)
JHOPE: since i’m very sensitive to smells, it’s only natural that I spray perfume. before I got to bed, I use a diffuser all the time that’s in our room with the sweet smell of body lotion. from our vacation in hawaii in april, i bought kona coffee powder but i tried using it as quadrant substitute
RM: smell of natural fabric softener. and I spoke with jungkook, and the smell of Japan buildings (laughs) especially the airport. when we got here we all said together “we’ve arrived in Japan!”
JK: the smell of green or the wind when spring arrives. one day in spring, I listened to music and rode a bike down the river together with RM and V, so when the distinctive air of spring arrives I feel happy and excited because of that day
4. Japanese movies, dramas, manga etc that have stuck in your memory?
JIMIN: I have seen almost all well-known manga and anime. recently I bought the novel “between calmness and passion” at the bookstore. I look forward to reading it!
SUGA: The best manga throughout my life is slam dunk! I must’ve read it over a hundred times since I read my favourite ones repeatedly. when I was young, most of the things that I watched were Japanese anime
V: recently I’ve watched all of 'we married as a job’! I like the scene where the protagonist gives a hug to the other guy who she has a marriage contract with, on every Tuesday. I remember seeing the male actor in somewhere else, I was surprised to find out that he was Hoshino Gen, an artist that I listen to often on a average day. I love the song 'every day life’ the most. I’m also practicing the love dance from the ending of the drama
JIN: I like Japanese anime’s a lot so when I was a trainee I watched one piece or bleach every week. recently I’ve been obsessed with the manga about high school volleyball called haikyuu, so I read that often
JHOPE: I really like Otsaku Ai’s 'Sakuranbo’. I listen to YUI’s song often too.
RM: I listen yo AK-69 or KOHH, Sakamoto Ryuichi, Yuhki Kuramoto’s music. I like movies that are directed by Hirokazu Koreeda. I became captivated by his calm outlook on the world that he films. If his movies screen in korea, I will certainly go.
JK: I like Japanese anime’s, I’m currently watching the same one as Jin too, haikyuu. and it’s helping me learn Japanese too!
1. If you could have the chance to make out with 5 celebrities, who would you choose and why?
2. If you had to be straight/gay for a day (whichever you’re currently not!), what celebrity would you most like to take on a date?
3. What is the biggest injury you’ve ever sustained and how did you do it?
4. What is the most unusual food you’ve ever eaten?
5. What is the most unique animal you’ve ever touched?
6. What are the top 5 most contrasting songs on your iTunes?
7. Which 3 countries would you LEAST like to live in and why?
8. If you could make just ONE change to this world, what would it be and why?
9. If you could wake up tomorrow and be fluent in 3 additional languages, which would you choose?
10. Which would you rather out of these 3 options? A- Be good looking and extremely intelligent but so poor you live on the streets. B- Be extremely intelligent and a millionaire but what society classes as ugly. Or C- Be good looking and a millionaire but extremely academically challenged? Why?
11. What are the top 10 movies to make you cry? (Or at least make you sad!)
12. What’s the scariest nightmare you’ve ever had? Describe it in detail.
13. Would you rather raise 25 children or have the chance of ever having children taken away? Why?
14. Would you rather go on a relaxing beach type holiday to the Caribbean, a cultural holiday to Japan or an adventure packed holiday to South Africa?
15. If you went to a desert island for just 6 months but could only take one album with you, what would you take?
16. Put these in order of your favourite movie genre to least- Horror, action, thriller, adventure, superhero, romance, drama, comedy, musical and dance?
17. If you had to lose one of the 5 senses, which would you choose and why?
18. What have been the top 3 most brilliant days of this year? Describe them in as much or as little detail as you like.
19. What do you believe we as human beings take most for granted in this world?
20. How many concerts have you been to in your life and which was your favourite? If you’ve not been to one, who would you most like to see?
21. If your life was about to become like Cheaper By The Dozen and you were going to be saddled with 12 children, what would you name 6 girls and 6 boys?
22. What’s something a stranger has said or done that you will never forget?
23. What do you think happens when we die?
24. What’s the most special hand made present you’ve ever been given?
25. What’s the most frightening thing you’ve ever seen in your life?
26. Name 5 books you think everyone should read and give a brief synopsis for each.
27. Do you believe one can fall out of love?
28. What are your three favourite sounding words?
29. Have you ever had a paranormal experience? If so, what happened?
30. Name 4 things you hope to see happen for you in the new year.
31. List the 7 deadly sins in order of the one you feel you commit the most to the one you feel you commit the least.
32. What’s your current- Desktop picture, phone screensaver, phone lock screen and Facebook Cover Photo?
33. How old were you the last time you went to visit Santa? Talk about that time.
34. Rate your first kiss on a scale of 1-10.
35. What’s the funniest dream you’ve ever had?
36. What are 3 facts you know about your favourite celebrity/character that prove you know too much?
37. Name 5 songs you wish you’d lost your virginity to? (Or would like to lose your virginity to.)
38. Name 5 songs you’d like to have sex to in general.
39. Put your iTunes on shuffle, write down the first line of five songs and give it to me as a poem.
40. Where do you stand on the death penalty? Explain your reasoning.
41. Who are your holy trinity? (3 celebrities or characters that come above any other for you.)
42. Would you rather- A. Have a prickly leaf stuck on your forehead for the rest of your life, B. Suffer 100,000 stings from stinging nettles or C. Get 200 thorns stuck in your body?
43. Top 5 WORST movies you’ve ever sat through?
44. 5 movies you thought you’d hate but ended up loving?
45. Tell a story that involves someone you had a crush on in school.
46. What’s your favourite ever television commercial and why?
47. If you woke up and had 10 million in your bank, what would be the first 3 things you did?
48. You can have 100 million but you have to give 1 million each to 3 different charities, which 3 do you choose?
49. What’s the most romantic thing anyone has ever said to you?
50. Would you make out with a person of the gender you’re not attracted to if it meant you could sleep with any celebrity/character of your choice? (If yes, you can choose the person to make out with.)
51. Name 5 facts that the vast majority of people won’t know about you.
52. When was the last time you laughed so hard that tears fell from your face and what was it at?
53. How important do you think education is?
54. Share 5 goals you want completed in the next 30 days.
55. Do you have a toy that’s really special to you and if so what is it, how did you get it?
56. What are 3 traits that you like about yourself and what are three that you dislike about yourself? Personality wise.
57. How did your name get chosen? What’s the story behind it?
58. State 8 facts about your body.
59. Have there ever been rumours spread about you? If so, share them.
60. Are you allergic to anything? If so, what?
61. Describe yourself in one word/sentence- what made you choose that?
62. What are the top five places you wish you could go before you die?
63. Share 7 facts about your childhood.
64. Share 6 facts about your home town.
65. You’re in jail! What did you do?
66. You’re given $10,000…under one condition- you cannot keep the money for yourself. Who do you give it to?
67. Share 5 things you love unconditionally.
68. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? What’s the story behind that?
69. Describe one of the most awkward experiences of your life.
70. Put your iTunes on shuffle and write the first 10 songs that pop up. Explain why each song is on there.
71. Name 5 people who are famous who you find attractive.
72. If you got to spend an entire day with your favourite celebrity what would you choose to do and who would you choose?
73. If you could only listen to one band/artist for the rest of your life, who would you choose and why?
74. You can ask your favourite celebrity 3 questions and they’ve taken a magical truth pill so they will 100% answer honestly, what do you ask?
75. Who do you think is a really underrated celebrity and what do you love about them?
76. What were the last 3 songs you listened to and what do they mean to you?
77. Have you ever been told you look like a famous person. If so, who?
78. What song makes you cry the most?
79. Share 4 facts about your parents.
80. Share 9 facts about your family.
81. Share 5 facts about your best friend(s).
82. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for in a partner?
83. Share 5 ways to instantly win your heart.
84. Top 10 biggest turn ons?
85. Top 10 biggest turn offs?
86. Have you ever had a poem or song written about you?
87. What is your personal definition of cheating in a relationship?
88. Give a description of the person you dislike the most.
89. Write an open but anonymous letter to a person of your choice.
90. What are your morning and evening routines?
91. If food was people, who would be your best friend, your life partner, your enemy and your ex?
Time had passed both slowly and quickly. Nothing had changed and yet everything had changed.
In reality, things were how they always had been. Your friendship with Yoongi continued like normal and he still had no clue that Hoseok had confided in you about Yoongi’s past that night.
You would meet up and go for drinks or spend days out together just walking around town and every time you would discover new parts that you hadn’t previously known existed. He had this strange ability of being able to whisk you away from your everyday life and he helped you to see the beauty in even the most mundane of things. There really wasn’t anyone like him.
He would always bring his camera and your eyes had quickly grown adjusted to the intense white flash that would often pour out from it.
On the surface, everything seemed perfect.
However, in your mid a perpetual hurricane raged on. You tried to calm it, you tried to gather your emotions and keep yourself stable but it was to no avail. You had hoped whatever it was you thought you felt towards Yoongi would quickly fade away. You’d longed for it to be nothing more than a short lived infatuation. Yet, if anything, your feelings had only amplified. Every time you saw him smile it was as if another piece of you fell in love with him.
Everyday you would remind tell yourself that just being able to stand by his side was enough.You were well aware of how lucky you were. So on a rainy Tuesday as you walked through town after a night of helplessly watching various girls try to hit on Yoongi, you tried to convince yourself that everything was fine. He had turned them all down of course, he was as highly selective as ever. That didn’t stop the terrible feeling of jealously that consumed you every time he paid even a little bit of attention to one of them, the toxic emotion would thick and heavy through your veins, weighing your body down.
Small droplets of rain landed on your face and slowly slid down your skin. You could feel your hair and clothing becoming damp and uncomfortable, the cotton fabric was clinging to your body unpleasantly making you feel constricted. If Yoongi was here he would have scolded you for being so careless as to go outside with no umbrella despite knowing how bad the weather forecast was.
You veered off down one of the smaller side streets, the canopy of branches and leaves above now somewhat sheltering you from the weather that continued to rage of violently. Pulling your coat a little tighter around your body you broke out into a slow run. You didn’t even need to look where you were going, your legs would take you there automatically, as if it was an instinct hardwired into your DNA. By this point perhaps it was.
Yoongi’s house always looked the same, narrow, two storeys built in orange brick, with ugly black guttering running down the sides and across the top that stuck out like a sore thumb. The windows seemed to be perpetually dirty even though he insisted that he did clean them once a month.
The place was cheap and unrefined, but it was more like home to you than even your parent’s house was.
The door was unlocked so without knocking you swung it open and immediately stepped into the comforting warmth of his hallway. Some camera equipment and lighting lay in black bags on the grubby linoleum floor along with a large pile of shoes, all belonging to Yoongi of course.
“Yoongi, you here?” you called out after a few moments of silence, if he was in you couldn’t hear any signs of him lurking around somewhere.
You pulled your shoes off and dumped them in one of the corners of the room before hugging your arms to your chest, your body was still shaking from the bitter coldness of outside.
“I’m up here,” he finally replied, voice echoing down the stairs.
He sounded tired. There was a certain way he talked when he’d had a sleepless night, his words would be slower and voice rougher and it was irritatingly sexy.
You ascended up the stairs and barged your way into the bedroom.
The curtains were drawn so that any natural light was completely blocked out, but you knew better than to insist on opening them, he’d always hiss and complain when you tried. He sat hunched over his laptop furiously typing, fingers practically moving at the speed of light and he was so absorbed in what he was doing you don’t think he’d even heard you enter.
His hair hung down over his eyes and you could tell that he hadn’t brushed it in awhile, purple circles hung underneath his eyes and his lips looked chewed up and cracked. Yet you were so far gone that even in this state, you thought he looked absolutely beautiful.
“Are you just gonna stand there and watch me like a creep all day?” he asked with a smirk, finally looking up from his laptop screen, “Also don’t expect me to sympathise with you because you’re cold and wet, you’re the one that was too stupid to remember to take an umbrella with you today.”
He moved over a little to make room as you sat down on the bed, you curiously peered at his laptop screen to see that he appeared to be writing some sort of essay. The word count was on 4,035.
“Did the genius Min Yoongi really leave an essay ‘til the last minute?” you asked playfully and without even looking away from the laptop he moved his hand and lightly hit you on your upper arm. You giggled before slumping down a little to get more comfortable. The pattering of his fingertips against the keys was oddly relaxing, he typed so fluidly, with no hesitation, as if he knew exactly what he wanted to say.
You remained quiet, just enjoying the feeling of him being next to you. That was something you treasured about the relationship you’d built with him, you were so comfortable around each other that you didn’t feel the need to talk all the time.
When the sound of the typing finally ceased he snapped shut his laptop and turned to finally look at you properly.
“I wanted to talk to you about something,” he said pointedly. You looked up from your phone and saw that the expression plastered across his face was one of seriousness, so immediately, you put it away in your pocket and sat up.
From the way he fidgeted and gripped the sheets in his large fists, you could tell he was a little anxious. This in turn roused feelings of nervousness within you, if Yoongi wanted to say something he would usually say it with no hesitation, with hardly any hints of emotion.