- you and stiles are neighbors, but he didn’t really notice you much.
- that is until you hit a puberty stage in the seventh grade, and suddenly he was tripping over his feet crossing the street to your house. you were shocked when he asked if you wanted to ride bikes with him.
- but you said yes anyways cuz how could you turn down the adorable little spazz.
- you and Stiles became best friends easily in the one day, and overtime you him and Scott were a tight little group.
- scott asked you to your first dance in eighth grade, yes, scott. You’d looked between him and Stiles, and when the buzz cut boy said nothing, you said yes to scott
- no, Scott did not have a crush on you, nor you him, but you had a great time that night. though when a slow song came on, Scott made an excuse for punch and asked if you’d rather dance with stiles
- Stiles barely knew how to dance to slow songs, but you taught him. holding your arms around his neck, and his at your waist comfortably. and at one point you’d laid your head on his chest and made him promise you’d be best friends forever. he did without hesitation.
- in freshman year, it was painfully obvious that he was head over heels for Lydia Martin
- (or so you thought. that’s just what stiles wanted you to think)
- but your friendship continued nonetheless, and your growing feelings for the boy continued as well.
- the both of you always made witty remarks. as well as being on the same level of sarcasm. so the banter was great
- except to Scott, who was constantly worn out by it
- seriously. he always took out his inhaler whenever you two got into it
- you’d really pushed yourself to look for nice for homecoming that year. You’d forced Scott to take you to the mall and critique each and every dress you tried on
- he told you nervously that you looked hot in the one you’d ended up picking, and you gave him finger guns
- STILES ASKED YOU TO DANCE
- you went with Scott and Stiles to the woods that fateful night, in hopes of seeing a severed body
- you and Stiles figured out together that Scott was a werewolf
- when he went to confront Scott about it, he made you stay at his house. It turned into a nasty argument, which ended with him yelling that he wasn’t letting you get hurt in the process
- you made up easily. It was you and Stiles. Of course you did
- but you were with Scott and Stiles when Scott was chained up to the radiator, so that he wouldn’t go crazy on the full moon.
- you sat with Stiles in the hallway, both of you trying not to cry to the sound of Scott’s audible agony. You saw your freckled friend close his eyes tight, and leaned your head onto his shoulder. The action provided more comfort than you’d ever know
- the winter formal was a colossal disaster. Scott snuck in, Stiles was with Lydia the whole night, Jackson was a jerk, you were left alone the entire night, and Lydia got attacked by Peter.
- you did comfort Stiles a little bit later that night in the hospital
- and you beat the shit out of Peter Hale with a baseball bat. Which resulted in you getting scratched deep on your arm. Scott Stiles and Allison took you to the hospital the second that Peter’s throat was slashed. Scott taking Stiles’ keys and starting the Jeep, Allison rushing into the passenger’s seat. Stiles was holding your nearly unconscious body in the backseat, letting you lay across his lap. You didn’t really comprehend how hard he was crying
- you didn’t know that he slept in the waiting room for two nights in a row while you were under strict ‘family only’ visiting hours
- but he ran into the room the second Melissa allowed it. You cried upon seeing him, weakly holding your arms out for him to hug you. Your pain washing away as soon as he held you in his arms.
- you had to stay in one more night, and Stiles stayed again much to your protests, and he pulled up a folding chair in the room. Sitting next to your bed and laying his head on the sheets. He accidentally fell asleep before you did, so you spent half an hour just running your fingers over his buzz cut and thinking about the life you had.
- but don’t worry, the cut wasn’t deep enough to turn you into anything
- you and Stiles became messengers for Scott and Allison. A tiring, yet sometimes fun job
- Stiles telling you all of his suspicions about Allison’s grandfather, Gerard
- as well as complaining about how cocky Jackson had become
- standing up for Stiles (and Scott when Jackson dared threaten a werewolf) whenever the little shit poked fun at him.
- he stood up for you too, because Jackson… well he was just a dick
- you became closer with Allison and Lydia, but your friendship with Stiles never faltered
- when Stiles found out that Matt was stalking both you and Allison, he flipped shit, and you were crying because you didn’t want him to know. (because you knew he’d freak out
- Stiles didn’t tell you he punched Matt the next day
- you and Stiles laughed for a long time about how ironic it was that Jackson was the kanima. I mean, come on, a lizard? Of course it was him. Jackson’s a fucking snake.
- it got unfunny real fast at Lydia’s birthday party
- you had refused to drink, knowing someone had to have spiked it. So you saw Stiles lose his mind in the middle of the party, and dragged him outside. He kept mumbling on about disappointing his father, which made you cry.
- you and Stiles accidentally passed out spooning on Lydia’s couch that night
- the night at the train station still freaks you out. First Matt tried to get you to join him, and when you’d told him to fuck off, he had Jackson the kanima paralyze you. Your limp body was tied to a chair for the entire night, and you had to watch him pull a gun on Stiles, and shoot Scott.
- you later caught Gerard drowning him when you’d been heading home. You’d grabbed Stiles’ hand so fast, unsure of what to do. Yes, the boy needed to be punished, you surely didn’t want him to have a happily every after… but he was so afraid and in so much pain.
- you Stiles and Scott picked a lot of classes together over the summer
- Stiles began to grow his hair out, which you supported more the longer it got
- also had a summer road trip to San Diego for a weekend. Big back to school shopping spree
- you were nervous going back to school after the shitty way last year ended, but Stiles constantly assured you that it would all be okay
- you complained to him constantly about the awkwardness of being friends with both Scott and Allison, and how you barely mentioned one around the other.
- “but I’m your best friend, right?” to which you’d eagerly nodded to
- groaning the second Scott told you about the alpha pack.
- “can’t i catch a break!?”
- you and Stiles catching a quick two second flicker in Scott’s eyes, shifting from brown to yellow, to red, then back to yellow. You exchanged a glance that said you’d talk about it after fighting the alpha pack.
- you getting closer with Isaac, and sitting with him on the bus ride to the motel (you didn’t know Stiles was pestering Scott as to why you’d choose to sit next to a boy who wore scarves that looked like scarves that you would buy. But Scott was in too much pain to care about his friend’s love life problems)
- you had known all along Lydia and Allison were trailing the bus, because Lydia was snap chatting you about how Allison was so still in love with Scott. While you were snap chatting her about your Stiles problems
- when you stopped at a rest stop so Allison could stitch up Scott, you were freaking out outside the bathroom, but Lydia and Isaac had no idea how to comfort you
- Stiles had rushed over and held you in his arms, cradling your head against his chest and cooing softly to you.
- “you’re okay, and you know Scott will be okay, don’t worry too much then others will wonder what’s going on in there”
- after that, Isaac sat with Scott the rest of the bus ride to the motel, and you sat with Stiles
- most of the night, Stiles made you stay in his and Scott’s motel room because weird things were happening. He’d told you to stay in there after Ethan tried to cut open his stomach with a saw
- “Stiles you know I can handle myself fine-”
- “I know you can, I do, but this is different, they have no idea what’s going on either so I need you to just stay in here, and stay safe”
- you’d listened, and ended up falling asleep on the bed waiting for someone to return
- you woke up when the door opened, a soaking Scott and exhausted Stiles dragging in. Stiles asked if you were staying with them instead of the girls tonight, and you’d nodded limply.
- after Scott got in the shower, Stiles collapsed onto the mattress next to you, mumbling ‘we’re sharing a bed by the way’ and you’d only nodded
- you restrained from screaming when he told you what had happened that resulted in Scott being drenched in gasoline. The thought of Stiles… him being gone… it killed you. But you didn’t say anything, just snuggled up against him and fell asleep in his arms. It meant more than words could’ve said
- you sat with him on the bus the next morning too. He didn’t wake you up when you left, just carried your sleeping body out to the bus and gave you his flannel to use as a blanket
- you woke up next to him relatively happy upon finding the clothing on you and your head on his shoulder, his head atop yours as he played on his phone
- you were taken with Melissa Chris and Noah, because you’d figured out that Jennifer was the darach, and what her next move was. You were on your way to warn Stiles when she’d caught you
- you were trapped in the nemeton, but you still just had this feeling in you that Scott became an alpha. You’d later learn that it was because in a way, without being a werewolf, you were his beta
- when Stiles got you and his father back, the group hug between you three was so tight you cried harder
- he called you the second he started getting night terrors
- and soon Noah began to just come pick you up and bring to the house in the middle of the night because you were the only one who could get him to stop screaming
“shh Stiles, it’s not real I promise” you laid down next to him, pulling the covers over both of you. When Stiles shakily nodded, laying down with you, Noah left the room.
“It’s not real” He’d repeat over and over.
- you always stayed on your respective sides of the bed
- you helped Allison get her stability back in the woods, and helped Stiles get his ability to read back
- it took you stepping on a bear trap for it to happen, but hey! he did it!
- Stiles told you first about his dementia
- you were as calm as possible, hugging him and telling him it’d be okay, not shedding a tear
- you went straight to Scott’s and screamed and cried and beat up his chest with your fists in anger, eventually falling to the ground in defeat and exhaustion
- you felt as numb as Stiles looked
- you went with him and Scott to the hospital for the MRI, the three of you group hugging when it was all over
- Trying not to cry. A lot those days. Mostly not in front of Stiles, so you ended up crashing on the McCall living room couch and taking over Allison’s bed.
“Maybe you should go talk to Stiles, I think you guys need some closure with each other”
“Scotty, I love you, but that would just end with me telling him I love him and there’s enough shit already”
“Stiles, you can’t just sit next to her anymore. You gotta tell her it’s all going to be okay. You’re little game of ‘we don’t need words’ can’t last forever”
“Scotty, I love you, but that would just end with me telling her I love her and there’s enough shit already”
- You eventually broke. Like a twig actually. You’d been sitting on his bed, messing around on your phone when he told you that he was going to admit himself to Eichen.
“Are you insane? Did you actually lose your mind?!”
“y/n… maybe they can help…”
“Why can’t we help?!”
“Professional help y/n”
- You cried a lot, too much, you got tears and makeup all over his favorite flannel. But he didn’t care, he was just glad you finally showed some emotion
- You went with him Scott and Noah to the hospital. You stood silently with them as he checked in, holding his hand so tight you wondered if he was in any pain. But he didn’t show any
- You didn’t let go until he hugged Scott and his father goodbye. Noah excused himself to go ‘start the car’ and Scott ‘offered to help’
(they shipped you two hard)
- Stiles giving you the biggest bear hug and lifting you off the ground.
“Just promise not to die in here, this place reeks of depression and I’m not even a werewolf”
“I promise. I’m coming back okay?”
- holding his face between your hands and wiping away the tears (he was trying not to let show) with your thumbs
“I’m holding you to that promise”
- two days later not being able to take it anymore. Lydia had offered a million times to conceal the bags under your eyes, and Allison offered a million times to take you shopping. Kira even invited you over for a sleepover.
- Scott being the only one who wasn’t pushing you to do anything.
- in fact he was the one who drove you to Eichen to give Stiles his pillow
“I’m sorry ma’am, he can’t have visitors yet-”
- Scott being surprised when you pushed past the nurse and waltzed towards Stiles’ room because you were usually so calm and collected in public, and never disrespectful towards your elders
- Swiping a key card off of a passing orderly, and pretty much sneaking into Stiles’ little chamber that was hardly an actual warm
- Your heart broke when you looked at him. His eyes were dark, there were pink bags under them, and his skin was much paler than usual
“y/n? Scott? How’d you guys even get in?”
- being tugged into a hug that made you feel like home wasn’t a place anymore
- he smiled when you showed him that you’d brought his pillow
“Stiles… what did they do to you?”
- your reunion was short lasted, and you were being dragged out by a male nurse named Brunski
“I’m gonna get out soon!”
- hearing him yell those same words over and over as Brunski kicked you and Scott out of the building
- wearing Stiles’ lacrosse hoodie for the next few days, waiting for him to come back
- When Noah picked him up, he brought him straight to your house, again, shattering your heart at his clearly unstable persona
- He told you first that he’d known Void had taken over
- You both sat on your bed for a long time, criss cross in the middle of the mattress just talking over everything that happened
- He was crying by the time he got to the part about Void making him have sex with Malia (which he never really knew if it was Void..or him…) and kill his room mate Oliver
“I’m a killer I’m a killer y/n I belong there I’m a psycho”
“No.. no Stiles that’s not you, that’s the demon it’s not you”
- He broke down a few times that day, and you had him lay his head in your lap so you could softly run your hands through his hair. He fell asleep mumbling something about voices
- You called the pack quickly and had them come over
- BIG pack meeting (while Stiles was asleep in your room) about what you were going to do
“y/n what if he takes over and you- or or- or anyone- what if someone gets hurt?”
“You’re not going to hurt me Stiles”
- having that conversation a lot
- in school just grabbing onto his hand when he’d get quiet, in the halls at lunch, in class
- whenever you were separated, texting him constantly
you: how do you feel? Stiles: idk lonely you: you’re in bio right? stiles: yeah you: I’m on my way over tell the teach you’re goin to the bathroom
- this happened many many times in a single day
- seriously his teacher began to ask if he had some bladder infection
- the day Stiles Void was in Derek’s loft was a hard day for you. Watching Chris pull a gun on the boy made you scream, but before you could go up to the Man, Derek had pinned your arms behind your back
- it hurt more seeing Void smirk upon the action
“oh your little spazz is so pissed right now. he’s quite angry with you Derek” The demon chuckled louder when everyone exchanged confused glances. “Well, you’re hurting y/n”
- you officially became afraid of Void when Allison had attempted to taser him, and it had no effect on him.
- you hid behind Scott while he was tied to the chair
“he’s so upset y/n, he’s upset that he’s the one scaring you”
- you moved further behind Scott, gripping onto the Alpha’s arm and burying your face into his back
“oh this is new… jealousy. he’s not a happy camper”
- you silently thanked Melissa when she put a thick duct tape over his mouth
- watching him pull foot after foot of rope from his throat horrified you in a way that will haunt your nightmares for many years to come
“it’s me guys, I swear it’s me”
- beating Scott to it, and both you and Stiles crashing onto the ground in a hug. You cried into his neck, your body crushing his chest. His arms wound around you and he cried too
- you stuck next to him in the McCall living room while everyone else came up with the plan to get Lydia back from Void
“you’re okay now?”
- he’d responded by putting his head on your shoulder, and taking your hand in his
“I’m here to save my best friend”
“And I’m here to save mine”
- Scott had looked at you, prompting you to say what everyone (minus Stiles) knew you were here for (to save the boy you loved) but you’d only nodded, too afraid in the moment to say anything
- you’d screamed, nearly louder than Lydia upon seeing an Oni pierce a blade through your Argent friend
- Stiles had grabbed onto you so fast, holding your face against his chest as you were still screaming, body convulsing against his.
- he ended up having to pick you up off the ground, while Scott was with Allison. He carried you to the jeep, and you sat in silence with him in the backseat
- Chris took you both with him, Scott, Isaac, and Lydia to the police station to *cough* explain the death of Allison Argent
- Noah let you stay silent, seeing how much deeper it was effecting you
- the man took you with him and Stiles home for the night
- you barely slept, you just laid in bed across from Stiles, who was holding both your hands between his
“It’s my fault, I did it to her-”
“Stop, you didn’t, you know you didn’t”
- you were already out of tears, the entire void experience had drained you, so you were mostly in silence. But here and there Stiles would say something to you
“Do you hate me?”
“Of course not”
- he asked this a few more times that night, until eventually you leaned up, and kissed his cheek, then buried your face into his shirt, whispering a soft ‘no’ before finally falling asleep
- you were pissed when he held the sword to his chest, the stupid boy thinking that it would help everybody
“Stiles don’t, Stiles don’t please, please don’t, drop it Stiles please”
- when he’d dropped it, you’d wrapped both arms around his waist, and didn’t release the entire night
- you freaked when he passed out after void turned to dust
- but when he woke up, you were more relieved than you’d ever been before
- the both of you went together to get clothes for Allison’s funeral
“Is this one okay?” you would ask softly
“I think it’s beautiful”
“Stiles you said that about the last four”
- your hand was wrapped in his throughout the entire ceremony
- and after, you him Scott Lydia and Kira went to the McCall house, just wanting to grieve together
- it took you a few weeks to find actual peace, but Stiles was there with you through all of it
- but the day Stiles came to your doorstep an eager and boyish grin on his face as he told you Malia Tate (a girl who’d quickly become your friend) was his girlfriend, you’d lied to him for the first time
“good for you Stiles, I’m glad you found someone who made you happy”
while on the inside it was more like…
“that’s great Stiles, not like I had my fucking heart on my fucking sleeve for you. glad that you found someone who’s better than me”
- but he was smiling so happily, you couldn’t tell him the truth
- Scott chewed you out for lying, Kira chewed you out for not telling Stiles you loved him, and Lydia chewed you out for not jumping Stiles’ bones when you’d had the chance
- and every time there was some sort of opportunity for you to say something to Stiles, Scott would give you a look, or Lydia would kick you under the table, or Kira would cough. Sometimes all three
- but you were somewhat friends with Malia. and you were friends with Stiles. So you let them have their relationship, and you slowly grew away from Stiles
- you became closer with Liam, a new beta, and his friend Mason
- you loved Mason
“Scott, Scott who’s that kid she’s talking to? Since when did she go for freshmen?”
“Stiles, he’s gay, and you have a girlfriend”
- you didn’t know this, but every time Scott reminded Stiles of his girlfriend, he did it bitterly.
“Is uh… is Stiles and Malia going okay?”
“I dunno why don’t you ask”
- Scott became a very bitter person when either of you brought up the other. But Lydia would back him up with something snarky
- when in Mexico, watching Stiles let Malia dance dirty with him, went right on the list of things that would haunt your dreams. Which sucked, seeing that being stalked, attacked, and your best friend being murdered was on the same list
- you ended up getting yourself strapped to an electric chair, and Scott took most of the blows, but you got one for mouthing off to the Calevera’s henchman
- Stiles had screamed your name when you were released, your spasming body falling to the ground. But Lydia had gotten to you first, and Stiles just stood and watched as she held you and asked if you were alright repeatedly
“I-I-I-I’ll b-b-be al-alright”
- when the spasming ended, she helped you up, and Stiles couldn’t tear his eyes off you
- he’d never been jealous of Lydia before, but her arm around your waist as she walked you back out to the jeep seemed threatening to him
- you sat in the backseat on the ride home (the day was interesting… a young Derek being in the backseat and weird bone men attacking Kira and Malia. Not to mention the Calevera’s torturing you) Scott and Kira were on his bike following the Jeep. Malia in yourthe passengers- seat. And you were wedged between the younger version of Derek Hale, and Lydia on your other side
- young Derek was hitting on you, and you just let it happen. What? you liked the way Stiles would glare at the teen through the rear view mirror
- you’d gone with Scott Malia and Peter to the school for the Hale loft, and ended up getting attacked by Berserkers
- Stiles came to pick you guys up, and yelled at you for going. you’d stayed silent, not wanting to break the friendship you were painfully keeping up.
- Scott took you home on the motor bike, and when he dropped you off he asked you how much it was hurting you before you went to the door
“I don’t know what you’re talking about”
“I know when you lie, y/n”
“Then it seems to me you knew the answer when you asked the question”
- and when he heard your voice crack before you walked away, he did know the answer. more certain this time anyways
- you went to Lydia’s party, before it was a party anyways, and the blonde freshman lacrosse player, was hitting on you all. night. At one point he had himself leaning against you, both arms caging you against the wall.
“Alright, really, you’re nice, but you’re too young for me and I’m not interested-”
“Come on babe, age is just a numb-”
“She said she wasn’t interested”
- your has had widened impossibly further when Stiles had pried the boy off of you
“go screw your actual girlfriend Stilinski” was all the boy said
- but thankfully he had left after that
- you’d exchanged a glance with Stiles, and he’d asked quietly if you were alright. You nodded, thanked him, then excused yourself to find Lydia
- you told Lydia everything that happened in the last twenty minutes
- the entire pack spent the night at the lake house, even Liam did, spending most of the time talking with Scott about what being a werewolf meant
- the same blonde boy, Garret, tried to kill you a week later, to which you’d hit him over the head a few times with a bat before sprinting through the almost empty school, finding Scott, who told you the other girl, Violet had tried to kill him for being a werewolf
“I’m on the deadpool”
- the realization meant you weren’t as human as you thought. you’d said this at the pack meeting, and for some reason, your eyes were locked with Stiles’. before Malia pulled his attention back to her
- so you went from researching with Stiles, to researching with Lydia
- you found out that you were a witch. not the broomstick kind, but the kind with telekinesis. You figured that the bite triggered it in you, but never really proved that theory
- so you did some training with Liam, both of you learning about your powers together since he was still trying to get the hang of the werewolf thing
- but you still missed Stiles miserably, and Lydia was the one who seemed to notice the most
“y/n i love you, but you’re miserable. All the time”
- and she was right
- so one night, on a total whim at 10 pm, you drove yourself over the Stilinski house hold to talk to Stiles. Maybe tell him your true feelings, or just talk, because he had to notice the change in your relationship, right?
- but fate was against you that night. your car got a flat tire, which lead to Kate kidnapping you and dragging your sorry lover ass to Mexico
- Stiles lost his freaking mind
- when the pack (+ a shady ass Peter) came to get you, Scott was long turned into a berserker
- and when he broke free from the curse, Peter revealed his true intentions, and knocked you out with one blow
- you woke up to a lot of movement, and barely opened your eyes to see Stiles carrying you, yelling that you were going to be okay over and over again
- you just smiled a little bit, and leaned into him as he brought you to the jeep
- he let you sit in the passenger’s seat on the ride home
- Lydia hugged you tight, and screamed at you for having a death wish
- you her Malia and Kira had a sleepover, where you might have had some drinks and maybe proclaimed your love for Stiles
- but Malia was actually cool with it
- you forgot all about it the next day
- that summer, all of you went to San Diego together, and promised each other to make it a tradition
- senior year was gonna be bad, and it was all Stiles would talk about.
“I mean Theo? he seemed really shady don’t you think y/n? Don’t you think?”
“no, I think you mean to say he seemed dreamy”
- you didn’t know how much more shady that made Theo seem to Stiles
- you opened up with him more though. your friendship was still mending back together, but at least he no longer ignored you
- Theo made his advances on you, and when he asked oyu out, you’d happily said yes
- when you told Stiles, he made a face
“what? I thought it was sweet”
“well I think he has other plans. why else would he ask you out?”
- Stiles immediately realized his mistake
“wow Stiles. so what reason would a guy ask me out if he wasn’t trying to use me?”
- there were tears in your eyes as you stormed out of the house, ignoring Stiles as he yelled after you
- you went on your date with Theo, and he was a real gentleman
- you made big deals about kissing in front of Stiles
“he reeks of jealousy”
“that’s not jealousy Theo, that’s just anger. and that’s what we’re going for”
- after two weeks of this, you were trapped in your room on a school night, reading up on chimeras when there was a knock on your front door. you didn’t expect Stiles to be standing there
“we need to talk”
“if this is about Theo, then go home Stiles because-”
“I don’t care about Theo, I did something bad y/n”
- you’d quickly ushered him in, and upstairs to your room
- he began to cry, and you rubbed his back comfortingly, throwing all your past conflicts out the window, just wanting the boy whom your heart ached for to feel safe here
- you weren’t expecting him t tell you that he’d killed Donovan, but you sure weren’t mad at him like you thought he’d be
“you don’t hate me?”
“no” you answered softly
- you had a movie night together, and for a few hours, it seemed great, pocorn fights, for a whole Star Wars film you’d even slept on his shoulder
- you were woken up by Stiles getting up, and cleaning the area
“you can stay the night if you want, my parents aren’t home”
“I don’t think that’s a good idea, Malia’s probably already waiting for me at home, and I don’t think your boyfriend would like me staying over night with you”
- surprisingly, his voice wasn’t dripping with sarcasm, or bitterness, but with reget, and a sad undertone. you’d nodded, and followed him to the door as he put on his shoes and jacket
- you told him to get home safe, and he pulled you in for a hug that you hadn’t had in so long that just… replenished your well being
- Theo was a lying, bitchy, manipulative, jerk
- Lydia was admitted into Eichen
- Liam hated Scott
- Kira was with skin-walkers
- Stiles broke up with Malia
- and you were broken
“you were right you were right” you cried to Stiles on his doorstep in the pouring rain. “I should’ve listened you’re always right”
“Shh..shh come inside”
- he wrapped you up in blankets and towels until your body stopped shaking, and you broke down to him, just like you had both done before. You told him how you missed Lydia and Kira, how Malia wasn’t talking to you (to which he said ditto) and how Scott steered clear of everybody
- you fell asleep in his arms
- it was difficult, but the two of you had managed to cinch the pack back together, enough to kidnap Kira, and plan to save Lydia
- Theo’s pack seemed to have plans for her too, and you ended up getting held hostage by Theo in Eichen
- Scott and Stiles found you, his claws to your throat
- and you’d never seen Stiles so furious
- Scott ended up kicking ass, and you were thrown into Stiles’ arms
- YOU SAVED LYDIA!!!
- the pack barely did it but they escaped, and all went to Deaton’s where the emissary and Scott Kira and Malia stayed in the operation room to help Lydia
- you went to sit outside on the curb of the vet, needing frfesh air to clear your mind
- Stiles followed you and sat beside you
“I was really freaked out tonight… when..uh.. when Theo had you”
“Trust me, I was to” You managed a soft laugh, and glanced over at him. His eyes were stuck down on his shoes.
“I didn’t like the thought of… of you being gone… or something” Stiles added in a weak voice. Again, you smiled a little bit at him.
“I’m not going anywhere Stilinski, you’ve got nothing to worry about” You put your hands into the pockets of the hoodie (the red one you’d stolen from Stiles earlier that night)
“yeah but… but what if something did”
“Stiles” You turned to him. “I’m fine, really, I don’t have a single cut, I’m okay, you don’t have to worry so much-”
- Stiles Stilinski had cut you off, leaning forward, cupping your cheeks, and kissing you for the very first time. It was a long, warm, and very passionate kiss
“y/n, I do have to worry… I-I love you-”
- you cut him off, holding his own face in your hands, leaning forward, and kissing him for the very second time in a needy, emotions displayed kiss
“I love you too Stiles”
- you had a few happy tears in your eyes as you two kissed a few more times, only slightly aware of the pack watching you through the windows of the building
- you pretended not to notice Kira giving Scott thirty bucks
- Stiles drove everyone home, dropping you off last and trailing you to your doorstep
- he promised you that when all the Dread Doctor business was over, that he’d take you on a real date, to which you nodded, and kissed him quickly on the tips of your toes, before saying goodnight and heading inside for the night
- you high fived Stiles when Theo was dragged to the pits of hell, and that very night, went out on your first date
- it was a picnic at the overlook in the Beacon Hills Preserve, and it was beautiful.
- lots of kisses
- a really lot
- his hand was wrapped around yours as he drove you home, and as always, he stood with you at your door
“I’m not usually one for taking boys home after a first date, but my parents aren’t home and I don’t wanna wait anymore”
- the infamous Stilinski smirk as you were pressed against the door in a matter of seconds, and familiar warm lips sealed yours
- the sex was nothing less of hot
- neck kisses, you weren’t surprised Stiles loved hickeys
- he let you set the pace, and asked you for consent five too many times
- the look on his face was priceless when you snapped on the sixth time, and you’d told him to shut up and fuck your brains out
- (but hey, he did just that)
- and after you fell asleep together, him on his back and your front pressed into his side, your head on his bare chest and falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat in your ear
- lazy morning sex
- then shower sex
- then he made you breakfast, and you giggled half way through eating it
“oh nothing, I’m just surprised you haven’t thrown me onto the table yet”
“well I was waiting for you to finish eating”
- he wasn’t lying. *clears throat and sputters*
- you applied for a lot of colleges together. but here and there you’d come across one that seemed good for you, but would be far from Stiles. You applied, on the off chance you even had the ability to get in, but didn’t tell him about the ones in New York, or Tennessee.
- you told Lydia, because you couldn’t just keep it to yourself. There was a certain hype that came with college applications. Lydia hated keeping secrets nowadays, but promised not to tell. You never questioned her loyalty
- but one day you were telling her and Malia about a university in Maine called Colby. How great it seemed, but how you had other options that would keep you and the pack closer to Beacon Hills. You may have gotten a little vocal about the situation.
“You want to go to school in Maine?” you’d whirled around so fast upon the voice of your boyfriend. Lydia and Malia ran off as soon as you were looking away.
“But you applied there?” Stiles asked, his voice a prime example of broken.
“Yes- but I didn’t- it was more of a wonder really” You felt guilty immediately. “Stiles I didn’t want to.. I wasn’t- it was just-” You stopped trying to talk to take a deep breath.
“Do… do you still want the vision?” He asked, stepping closer. Your hands wrapped around his forearms.
“Of course I do Stiles, I want that with you” You said. “I mean it, I want that” He nodded, eyes flickering to the ground with uncertainty. “Stiles I love you, and the idea of going to college with you… maybe rent an apartment or something, really starting our.. our future? You held onto him tighter, and he looked at you. “That excites me and frightens me at the same time okay?” He nodded.
- dramatic kisses
- all the time.
- sometimes in lunch after a particularly difficult day in class, you’d wrap both arms around one of Stiles’, and lay your head on his shoulder in a half nap.
- but other days he’d have an arm around your waist, or your hands would be intertwined on one of your legs, or on the table.
- pushing him to take his class picture
“y/n, I already took it”
“Uhm, no you didn’t Stiles. There’s no photo here”
- Stiles argued with you for a bit bout, until you ended up dragging him to get his picture taken, again.
- Malia and you became really close friends, like connected at the hip kind of close. It surprised everyone, but it made you happy. Friends were important to keep close in this town
- Stiles called you later that night.
“Baby what’s wrong it’s one am?” You’d mumbled upone answering.
“I-I saw- I saw them” His shaky voice replied.
“Saw who Stiles?” You asked, sitting up in bed now.
“The ghost riders”
- you went to his house to spend the night, and talked for a long time about what it all meant. You fell asleep crying in his arms, and him cooing and hushing you while running his fingers through your hair.
- the next day at school you’d clung to him like crazy
- he was taken that night, you’d been sitting in the jeep with him, holding onto him so tightly you were sure it would be impossible for anyone to get him. He’d repeatedly told you he loved you, anything he could.
“y/n please try-”
“I couldn’t ever forget you Stiles” You said, crying hard as tears blurred your vision. “I love you, I love you so much you’ll never know. I want everything with you, I still do, I want us to go to college together, Stiles I wasnt to spend the rest of my life with you” You sobbed, and he held you tight, and leaving bruising kiss on your lips.
“I want that too y/n, I want that too” Your arms wound around his neck, holding him closer as his head was buried into your neck.
- you still cried in the jeep even after he was pried away from you, and dragged out through the door.
hehehehe this is sooo long I’ve had this in my drafts for months.
anywho here’s somethin a lil extra to just top off my excitement for being back on tumblr again
High school reunion AU for @zimmbitty who planted the idea in my head. I hope my loss sleep makes you happy.
An AU where Jack and Bitty happened to go to the same high school for maybe a year or two. (Here their age difference is around 3 years.)
How you ask? Coach is filling in temporarily maybe not as a Football coach but in some other position. It doesn’t matter *waves hands to misdirect from possible plot holes* just go with it…
Bitty is still into figure skating and in this high school, they have an actual ice skating ring in the premises!!!
And his skating lessons are usually before the hockey team plays. At first, he avoids the team but slowly realises they didn’t really care what he did so long as he left the ice on time.
Then Bitty started watching the practices and hockey looked kind of fun, (if you ignored the checking…) and maybe if he got into hockey he and Coach would have more stuff in common to talk about.
So one day after hockey practice is over, Bitty sneaks back into the ice with a broken hockey stick he found in the dumpster and put back together with duct tape and a flatted out can, and starts trying to get a hang of how the sport works.
that I’d look back upon my present grin and see nothing but complacency and settlement; that the unforgivably significant small moments I’d been holding on to so dearly would reveal themselves to be nothing but guises; that what I was experiencing was not happiness at all, but rather a deliberately placed shield, by my own hand, in an effort to avoid the inevitable conclusion that I’m…well, that I’m not happy.
But then again, I have to ask: what makes this any more real? Sitting in Caitlin’s apartment kitchen, looking out the window to the first piece of blue sky I’ve seen in a week, feeling the island work itself into my complex sensory—what makes this genuine and the former not? Because I’m tempted to say that it’s all relative, that happiness isn’t some blanket statement applying equally to all that seek it. Because wasn’t I happy then? Walking into work, seeing her sweater vest of the day and long dark hair, feeling a jump in my step; practicing solitary life, then rejoicing when I found love again; acting so genuinely as myself that it ceased feeling like myself? Because I feel genuine in saying that this isn’t any more me than the me that typically exists…I’ve just faced more resistance, more questioning, cursory looks at who I am, that I’m forced to wear it proudly.
Then, I fear, I was so deeply comfortable that I forgot when to fight.
But I am not the product of segmented thrill, moments tediously chosen to drag me through those less than. I am not the thoughts that I think, the people I meet, or the places I am. If I believe in anything, it’s that what’s to come will always be greater simply because I understand what I didn’t before: that I will never reach static gratitude, nor love, nor simplicity, but will eternally oscillate between.
So, it’s clear to say, I’m not sure who I’ll be when I return. I don’t know how I’ll be with others in the way I did, so confident with love and direction. How can I look into the faces of those I’ve broken myself for and feel that they still deserve? How can I love, genuinely, knowing they’ve disregarded my heart?
And, most pressing, what do you do when complacency falls out of step, and real love falls in?
I may be wrong, but I think I’m about to find out.
Location: Waipio Valley, Island of Hawaii Instagram: plvntstrong
You had had friends all your life. A giggly group of girls to cling to all through elementary school. A little clique in the back corner of high school classrooms. Intellectuals you could have stimulating conversations with over top ramen in your college dorm.
You moved from friend group to friend group seamlessly, never getting past surface level knowledge of each of them. You rarely found one person you could spend an unending amount of time with. And you thought this would last your entire life - you had come to the conclusion that best friends or soulmates just weren’t for you.
Then in waltzed Lin, frantic and messy and completely out of your comfort zone that you couldn’t help but feel that unfamiliar pull. He was funny and charming and the kind of artsy cute that would have made a younger you scoff.
✘ (Y/F/N) = Your fake name. (Y/L/F/N) = Your last fake name.
✘ Request: This might get complicated but can you do a Barry/grant imagine where Barry is trying to move on from iris (maybe they broke up or something) and he is either shown through Gideon or travels to our world where he sees the reader (singer actress) and grant have been together for awhile and are very happy so he tries to find the reader on his earth with the teams help
Things had been strained between Barry and Iris since the end of their engagement. They didn’t talk, they couldn’t stay in a room alone, and when their eyes met, before so demonstrative of love and admiration for each other, would just look away, making both people uncomfortable and any other human or metahuman around being able to feel the heavy breeze from the pressure in the air.
They loved each other, of course, they had loved each other since forever. And when they finally got together, Barry thought that maybe this time he had really won, maybe he’d gotten his happy ending, his peace.
Holy shit, how wrong he was.
Iris missed him more than anything, and so did he.
But it was clear that the Scarlet Speedster couldn’t say or show it more when Cisco entered excited on the cortex, saying that the future had changed. Iris would live. Savitar wouldn’t kill her.
“Actually, I saw her in the headlines. ‘Iris West, the youngest Central City’s journalist to win a pultizer award, public an article about metahuman medicine, with help from her old friend, Caitlin Snow.'’ Cisco spoke in a forced tone of journalist’s newspaper’s 7, smile never leaving the his face. "Guys, Iris is alive and Caitlin won’t turn into Killer Frost!”
‘’But what changed?’’ Julian asked, but no one could care about what event made the tragedy go away, the focus was clear: the worst thing won’t happen anymore.
‘’We won Savitar, I knew it! I knew it!’’ H.R said exltedly.
Joe hugged his daughter with tears in his eyes as Cisco hugged Caitlin and HR ran out screaming something about coffee and cake to celebrate the occasion.
As much as Barry’s heart was relieved - Iris, the woman he loved, would live and have the success in journalism that she deserved! - A persistent doubt struck the back of his head. Asking Iris to marry had not changed the future. Had breaking up with her done it?
Barry smiled at Iris as their gazes met, the first real smile from the end, she took a step toward him, and he could not help but try to reach her as well, but Caitlin hugged her just in time, happiness and relief filling the room.
Looking at the people that Barry Allen most loved in the world in such happiness, he couldn’t help but leave when no one was noticing and go to Gideon. Barry had to see if a certain event had reappeared.
His heart pounded, hoping he would continue with Iris, the girl he always wanted…
But he was not.
Flash missing vanishes in crise.
By Iris West.
No hyphen, no Allen.
Iris was alive, but she would only be like this if he didn’t have her.
A solitary tear fell down the cheek of Central City’s hero.
It was surprising how he could save everyone but himself.
But it was okay, if his happy ending was Iris at least alive, Barry accepted that.
He loved her too much to be selfish.
It was 3 months since Barry discovered he could not stay with Iris anymore. He was doing okay as much as possible. The thought that she would be alive made him try to move on, for Barry knew that if he didn’t, the West girl would die.
So the speedster was trying. The best he could, at least.
“This time, I’m 100% sure that the particle accelerator will not get you to another earth.” Cisco said while putting the device in Barry’s suit.
“100%?” Barry raised an eyebrow, doubting his friend’s statement.
“Okay, maybe more to 89%,” Cisco said as he moved to the computer. “Or 67%…”
“Oh, great! ”
“Earth two?” Julian asked Caitlin, trying to find himself in the conversation.
“No, it’s down to earth 4. It’s where Supergirl came from.” Caitlin explained.
“Who?” Julian asked confused as Caitlin began to gesture and explain about Team Flash’s interdimensional travels and friends.
“Okay, get ready.” Barry prepared to run, happy to do something that would always distract him from the world around him. “1… 2… 3… Go! ” The Flash ran, leaving papers flying through the cortex, Caitlin rolled sighed and went to pick them up while Julian approached Cisco to see Barry’s speed on the computer, until it simply disappeared.
“What was it?”
The Scarlet Speedster could feel in his breath that that oxygen was not that of his earth. He sighed and looked around, looking for some information on where he was or how to get help to get home.
As much as “home” was now all his relative happy, uncomfortable moments between him and Iris, the sure certainty that he would not have a happy ending and…
Barry shook his head from side to side, trying to hide his thoughts like someone throwing dirt under the rug. Time to gather information, find help, and go back to his earth.
The hero looked around again, he was on a street, one that seemed to belong only to the richest of any place. Hearing a loud noise as loud as hysterical screams, Barry glanced back, managing to see himself waving to a group of screaming people. Was that version of him famous?
He sped in the big place, looking twice, was a recording studio. The Flash sped through the room, studying everything until it found a trailer that contained clothes in his size.
Barry changed his clothes and grabbed a backpack, putting his uniform inside, starting to look around the trailer at human speed.
“Cool.” A smile appeared on his face to see a photo of him with two more dogs, he always wanted dogs. Barry finally found a computer and searched for the name on the door of the trailer.
Thomas Grant Gustin, better known as Grant Gustin, is an American actor, singer and dancer. Best known for playing the role of “Barry Allen” in The Flash series from CW show.
Okay, what should he be most shocked about? The fact that he is representing himself or that he can dance?
Anyway, Barry continued his research. Grant Gustin seemed like a completely normal guy, in fact, all of the team seemed to be normal. No metahuman activity here.
Indicated for the best chemistry award on TV: Grant Gustin and (Y/F/N) (Y/L/F/N)
This was a new one, he didn’t know anyone by that name. Barry clicked on the link of the story, basically they and 4 other couples competed for this award. The Forensic Scientist kept looking at the photo of himself smiling and hugging a girl, whom he couldn’t see, although he could not help but feel curious and even neediss to meet her.
Barry coughed, moving away from the computer. He had not felt anything like this since Iris.
Search: (Y/F/N) (Y/L/F/N)
Allen sighed and clicked on the first link to youtube that appeared, “(Y/F/N)” was talking and suddenly began to sing. He giggled, her voice was wonderful.
The next video was one of an interview with her, Barry clicked on the link and folded his arms, waiting for what could come.
Fully open mouth in ‘’O’’ was a euphemism for Barry’s expression. His chest was full of excitement, confusion… Hope?
His version of this earth was with this girl for years, and he seemed quite happy with her.
This was not Barry’s life, he knew that. But something inside his veins was begging for him, go get this girl.
For the first time after Iris, Barry Allen could feel something.
Just then, Cisco appeared, smiling relieved to see his friend well.
'’How about a vibe home, bro?’
“They were together for like three years and they looked really happy. I have to find this girl. I just have to. ”
“You’re like one of those in love Disney guys, are you going to start singing for no reason like them?” Cisco joked.
“And she was a singer actress!” Barry remembered.
“As lovely as it is, you know this was not your earth, right?” Caitlin said, wanting to make sure his friend’s head was in order.
As Barry opened his mouth to speak, the rest of the team entered the room. His heart ached a little to see Iris, she’s still Iris after all. The difference is that, this time, he accepted his new idea of destiny, Barry Allen was happy. He would have Iris at his side as his best friend, fully alive and amazing at job and someone to love, that was more than enough. It took some months to accept that he wasn’t going to be with Iris and a couple weeks before he came back from the other earth to accept that he could be happy with another person. But he did it.
Barry Allen accepted it and would hold onto this future.
“What were you talking about?” Wally asked with Big Belly Burger’s mouthful, Iris rolled her eyes at his brother’s attitude.
“About the girl that B.A is looking for! She and his look-alike, can you believe it? Look-alikes! - were together and kaboom! He wants to meet her here!” H.R said excitedly, not noticing what he was really talking about and in front of who.
“Dude, seriously?” Cisco chided him, H.R looked around, his mouth popping open and his expression showing surprise at what he had done.
Before H.R could stutter some apoloze, the reaction in the cortex was completely the opposite of what was expected. Iris smiled at Barry, a genuine smile.
“Well, I’m happy for you, Bear.”
“What do we have?!” Barry asked as he stepped into the cortex, already in his The Flash outfit. Cisco and Caitlin had called him to STAR Labs saying they had found something that needed to be resolved urgently, but the whole Team was there, which was weird for a wednesday morning.
“What do you have to get, bro.” Cisco said smiling, eating another of his candys.
“We found her.” Caitlin smiled sweetly. Barry looked around the room, his eyes wide and his crescent-shaped mouth resting like a smile. “Her name on this earth is (Y/N) and… ”
“And we’d say more information about how much work to find her we got, but I guess all you want now is to run for her.” Cisco interrupted and laughed at his friend’s expression, noting how excited he was but happy for him as well as his entire team was.
“Go get your girl, Flash.” Iris said, smiling in encouragement, he stared at her and nodded, running out as he received the information from her location by the microphone in his suit.
And then, the world seemed finally to stop when Barry laid his eyes on (Y/N). Nothing was fast or slow, everything was in harmony for the first time in centuries. Barry could swear on his knees that there were no wars or problems in the world, because… How could something bad happen in the world when her smile existed?
So @whenimaunicorn sent me the simple prompt of “Ivar catches you doing your favourite hobby, what happens?” and I turned out this way too long jumble of words haha. I got an idea and just kind of ran with it. It’s been a little bit since I wrote something so hopefully you enjoy!
TW: brief mentions of scars but nothing really
You sighed in delight as you entered the empty blacksmith’s shop. After a long day of wedding planning, it felt good get out of the Great Hall and to a place you feel happy in. You were grateful to Queen Aslaug that she was so invested in the wedding of her son, but one can only take so much. You felt ready to blow off some stress doing the thing you love most: crafting.
You knew it was an odd hobby for a princess to have. But ever since you were little, you were fascinated by the way a skilled smith could turn a hunk of metal into a sword or a knife or a piece of armour. In no time, you had convinced the town smith to teach you, and you’d been spending as much time in the forge ever since. Your father disapproved greatly, but eventually he gave up trying to stop you. “I only hope a prince will marry you, Y/N,” he had said while shaking his head. “No prince wants a princess with hands more calloused and burned than his.”
Of course, that naturally had made you very self conscious of them. You had taken to wearing soft fingerless leather gloves as often as you could, when you weren’t working.
But your father had gotten his wish. He had lucked out when he traveled to Kattegat to bargain with Queen Aslaug for a marriage with one of her sons. The Queen had been most agreeable, and a few months later you had found yourself traveling to Kattegat, betrothed to the man known as Ivar the Boneless.
You had been surprised at first your father had agreed, as you found it hard to see him excited about the prospect of you marrying a cripple. You knew you could care less about a pair of crippled legs, as long as you were comfortable and relatively happy, but you thought your father would care. Then you realized he was probably just happy someone wanted to marry you at all. Although, Ivar was not just “someone”. Since your arrival a month ago, you had yet to unravel the mystery that was your husband to be.
He was handsome, that was for sure. A gorgeous face, thick dark hair, smooth tanned skin. And strong, his upper body more than making up for his useless legs. But he was very distant, only speaking to you when nessecary and as little as possible. He always seemed grumpy and scowled a lot, and you hoped he wouldn’t be like that after you became his wife. It would be a tedious life if that was the case, and often when you saw his surly face you would feel a sense of impending dread. But sometimes you caught him looking at you with something….different in his sea blue eyes, and you couldn’t help but long to know what exactly it was.
Shaking your head, you sat behind the grindstone and pulled out your most recent project: a new hunting knife. It was time to forget your entrancing yet befuddling betrothed, and lose yourself in your work.
“That is a beautiful knife.”
You screeched and jumped, dropping the knife as you search in the dim torchlight for the intruding voice. To your surprise, your husband to be slithered out of the darkness.
“What are you doing here?” You asked, trying to calm your racing heart.
“I could ask you the same thing,” he said, pulling himself up to sit on the stool beside you. Your eyebrows shot up. He had never been this close to you. At least not willingly. You found his close proximity slightly overwhelming.
“But I already know the answer,” he continued on, ignoring the look of surprise on your face. “You are making a knife. I have watched you for the last week now.”
The last week. He has been here, unbeknownst to you, for the last week?
“You’ve been watching me?” You squeaked, feeling your cheeks turn a bright shade of red. “Why?”
He shrugged. “I was curious. When you arrived here, I thought you were just another spoiled, useless princess. Then I saw you come here one night. I was intrigued as to why a princess would visit a forge so late. So I followed you, and to my surprise you picked up a hammer and began to work. I decided to watch you, to see what you would produce. I am a crafter too, you know. I can spot good work when I see it.” He reached down to pick up your dropped knife and holds it out to you. “It seems you are not so useless, after all.”
You frowned. Was that a compliment? You weren’t sure. But it was interesting to know that you two actually had something in common. You reached out to take the knife, but instead of letting you have it, he took his other hand and trapped yours in its strong grip.
You tried to wriggle it out; all you could think of was all the ugly burns and callouses touching him, as you were not wearing your gloves. His skin was wonderfully warm. Your cheeks flushed even redder with embarrassment. As a fellow worker, you knew he would not be alarmed by the state of your hands. But you still felt self conscious as he held one.
“These are not useless hands,” he murmured, dragging his thumb over a particularly nasty burn. You felt a tingling shiver run through you at his gentle touch. “These hands bear marks of hard work and dedication. They are good hands, strong hands. They will be good for holding children, tending a hearth, or even…for love.”
You were mesmerized by his words, even though he seemed to be speaking more to himself than to you. His last sentence about love had your breath catching in your throat. You suddenly saw image in your mind of your marked hands roaming over his body, feeling strong muscles tense and ripple under your touch. You saw them stroking his hair, gripping his shoulders, cradling his face as lips and skin slide against each other. It made you ache in a way you had never experienced before. You ached to know what he felt like, what he tasted like. It hit you with the dizzying force of a fierce summer storm.
He looked up at you then, and you saw that unfamiliar “something” once again dancing in his eyes. He studied your face like he was seeing it for the first time. And maybe he truly was Maybe he had never really looked at you, never thought to see if you could be someone he could share his life with, and that it might be good. He looked almost like a hopeful child, like maybe something might finally go right for him. You realized, in that moment, that Ivar may not always who he presents himself to be. Under the grumpy, scowling exterior, there is a different man. And you found yourself wanting desperately to discover who that man was.
His lips parted slightly, the thumb on your hand stopping its rhythmic stroking as he began to slowly lean towards you. Your heart skipped a beat. Was he going to kiss you? You found you wanted him to.
You leaned forward as well, not missing the look of mixed surprise and delight that briefly flitted across his face. He set down your knife, and his now free hand reached up to grasp you neck firmly, anchoring you in place. You had never been touched so dominantly, and you found that his strong fingers digging into your flesh felt rather thrilling.
Your lips were almost touching, your breath mingled as you found your eyes sliding closed in anticipation. He gave a soft sigh, almost in contentment, and you readied yourself for the press of his mouth to yours.
Loud voices suddenly echoed from outside the forge, laughter spilling in through the wooden walls like water slipping over stones in a stream. Ivar’s hands left you immediately, his body rearing back from yours as if burned. You opened your eyes, disappointment rushing through you. Ivar’s face held a similar displeased expression, but he schooled it in to cool disinterest as the blacksmith as his wife entered the forge.
They greeted you both cordially, and if they were surprised to see you together there, they didn’t say anything. Ivar was quick to slide off the stool and bid them goodnight, not even sparing you a second glance as he crawled out of the shop.
You ignored the couple as they wished you a goodnight and went to the back of the forge to go to bed. You were too busy thinking of what had just happened. Ivar had been going to kiss you. He had held your hand in his and declared them strong, desirable even. He had shown a layer of himself, a glimpse of the man behind the mask.
You smiled to yourself as you picked up your knife and set to work. You had a feeling that after tonight, you would no longer see so many scowls, or feel that sense of dread you had been occasionally subject to.
And you definitely would no longer wear your gloves.
Happy Wednesday! I’m off to bed after night shift now 😴😴
No one agrees where The First came from… though the story goes he appeared in the skies when the sun first rose above the land.
For WHATEVER reason, Geoff gave me the hardest time. I’ve never redrawn one picture so many times before - whether it was his clothes, his pose, his cape, the background - and don’t even get me started on the colors of the border. This easily could have been done last week, BUT. That’s all apart of living, right? RIGHT. But here he is, and I’m relatively happy with how he turned out ;P
Do you think, if they survive the second apocalypse and the end of the show, that Clarke and Bellamy could ever have a family? How do you see each of them handling parenthood?
This has been sitting in my inbox forever, mostly because
parenting and to have/to not have kids is a topic that risks alienating people
and it is so difficult to talk about
without someone feeling like you’re shitting on their choices and I have not
had the brainpower recently to navigate it. However, @wellamyblake‘s awesomely
morose headcanon on this subject (I loved it. I cried. I loved it some more and then yearned for fluff) has inspired me to
put digit to keyboard at last.
This may border on fluff. You have been warned, but WE ALL
NEED HAPPINESS RIGHT.
Disclaimers out the way first, because this stuff is
important. Women in all walks of life face
so much pressure to have kids and it annoys me immensely that happy story endings
for ladies almost always involve children somehow, even if a female protagonist
has repeatedly said she doesn’t want to procreate (I’m looking at you Suzanne
Collins). THAT SAID, it also annoys me immensely that parenting is
repeatedly shat on as a lesser (i.e. feminine) choice more generally, as in
bringing up other humans could not possibly compare to the Very Important Man
Jobs that also make the world go round, and I wish that parenting and its
associated joys and terrors were tackled more frequently in the media more
You see the minefield we’re dealing with here. (Sidebar: my feminism is undoubtedly not what
you were after with this ask but I offer no apologies for delving into it. THIS STUFF MATTERS.)
So what follows is just my read of Bellamy and Clarke and my
own personal headcanon – no more valid than anyone else’s – and is inevitably
coloured by my own experience as a parent.
OK, so the question at hand.
Could I see Bellarke family? The short answer is YES PLZ, because my
beautiful space babies have been through so much and I would dearly, dearly
love for them to have a shot at family life after everything they’ve been
through, and to reap the rewards thereof. Not actually in-show, mind you (JASON
NO), but this is what my headcanon looks like.
I’m going to reference MJ throughout because her headcanon
was so beautifully put together and I super agree with lots of it. Bellarke’s
legacy will absolutely be cemented in the lives they’ve saved over and over
again and I don’t think Bellarke kids would be relevant to their legacy per se.
So too, Bellarke’s legacy will exist in the found family they have amongst the
But honestly, I think that having a family would be
something selfish, just for them and just about
them as a couple, and that’s what I like about it so much after all the
sacrifices they’ve made for their people.
Let’s rewind for a second. Why would Bellamy and Clarke even
want kids? Well so much of it for me is
bound up in their respective childhoods. Bellamy’s family life was clearly very
important to him. He loves his sister.
He loved his mother very much too. It is this love from which he derived so
much of his strength in impossible conditions in the Ark, and later on the
ground. In fact, Bellamy is basically made of familial love – the love for his
actual family, his love for his found family, and his love for the various
waifs and strays he picks up on the way (Charlotte and, *cough* Riley). How awesome would it be for him to have a
family on his own terms? A family which
he chose to have (rather than foisted upon him), with the woman he loves? The
thought of it warms my tired, grizzled heart to a veritable furnace.
Need I mention this:
Clarke’s situation is slightly more complex, as biologically
she would bear the initial brunt of parenthood, and let’s face it, Clarke is a
person with Shit To Do. But in my headcanon, Clarke is tired of saving the
world, ready to try something different even if it’s just for a little while,
and take on a challenge of a different nature. And my girl NEVER shies away
from a challenge if it’s something she wants. I get the impression that Clarke’s
childhood was relatively happy, and I think Clarke, like many people, would
like to recreate that childhood happiness for someone else with someone she
And just, drawing from my own experience, having a family
together is about building a life together, and while achieving that through kids is not the right thing for everybody, I think Bellamy and Clarke’s depleted family connections
and unique situation would drive them to create something new in their own
Now, MJ made the absolutely valid point that Bellamy and
Clarke wouldn’t feel worthy of passing on their legacy via the gene pool,
having had hand in circa 1,600 deaths
between them. This is 100% fair, but one thing about being a parent is this:
you want better for your children than you had for yourself. You want your children to be BETTER THAN YOU.
You want to pass on the wisdom gained from the mistakes you’ve made so that
they don’t make them. And Bellamy and
Clarke, who have made so many mistakes and had the courage to face them all,
would have more than a little invested in passing on their wisdom to a second
generation of Skaikru.
As for how they’d handle it. Well parenthood is and always
has been about sacrifice, but (where it is a choice) it is also a selfish thing
too – about bringing life into the world partly for your own benefit. And who
knows more about sacrifice, or deserves more selfish pleasure than Bellarke? What’s
more it has always struck me that Bellamy and Clarke are both naturally very affectionate
people. They enjoy lavishing love and
affection on people and receiving in return. Again, own family, own terms.
And most importantly, Bellamy and Clarke have each other.
They are a team. Bellamy may struggle with letting his impulses get the better
of him, or expressing himself; Clarke may struggle with relating to those she
loves, but between them they’ll muddle through because they always have and
they always will.
(Before embarking on yet another sacrificial journey though,
both Bellamy and Clarke deserve a long, long rest of several years, just them,
spending lots of time together lounging in long grass, swimming in lakes and
screwing in caves. Just have a look at the fanfic, OK? It’s all there.)
I warned you about the fluff. Now I’m embarrassed and I’m
going to shove my face in a cushion until you all go away and stop looking at
Hey :) do you think you could please write a klaus x reader where you two are dating and Hayley shows up with her child so klaus gets preoccupied with that and you obviously feel left out. But one day klaus’ enemies show up whilst he is gone and you have to fight them but you didn’t know that you were of werewolf descendant so you turn and he comes back to a very bloody house. You can make up the rest but make the reader strong ie isn’t really prone to crying? Sorry it’s so long .-.
Klaus x reader
It had been a few months now since Hayley had arrived in New Orleans, and your life had been turned upside down. Before that, you and Klaus had been relatively happy. Sure, you had your ups and downs, but you were working through them, together. But now? You felt like you barely saw him. He was hardly ever around, and the pair of you hadn’t had a decent conversation in months. You missed him, if you were honest with yourself. But you were far too stubborn to find him and tell him how you felt. Instead, you kept quiet, getting more and more frustrated as the weeks went by.
You hadn’t even had the chance to tell him what had happened last week. That you had killed someone, for the first time in your life. You weren’t even sure how it had happened- one minute they were alive, the next they weren’t. They had been taunting you, threatening you and the rest of the Mikaelson family. You had seen red, and suddenly, they were dead. Your anger never usually got the better of you so easily, but it had been getting worse recently. There was certainly more for you to be angry about, and you were keeping it all bottled up with nobody to tell about it.
Tonight, you were yet again alone in the compound. Klaus was out dealing with the latest Hayley related problem, along with Elijah. The night was just beginning to draw in, and you were sat on the balcony overlooking the courtyard, curled up with a book. You had intended to wait up for Klaus coming home and try to actually spend some time with him for once, but it was starting to get late. You would be worried, but him coming and going through the night had become almost normal recently, so you had given up worrying. It wasn’t as if he worried about you, these days. Suddenly, a noise caught your attention. A thump, as if of feet landing. You let your book slip to the floor and got to your feet, peering over the balcony to see if you could see anything. Nothing was obviously wrong. You were clearly just jumpy, you weren’t massively keen on being home alone, especially in the dark. Now that you were up, you leant on the balcony and gazed up at the night sky. It was a full moon, you noticed with some trepidation. Why wasn’t Klaus home, with the possibility of werewolves in the quarter?
Another noise caught your attention and you looked down. This time, there was something there. One of the vampires allied with Marcel was strolling into the courtyard, looking as if he owned the place. Your heart started to thump, but you kept your cool. “Can I help you?” You called down, voice as steady as you can make it.
“Are you Klaus’ girl?”
“Excuse you?” “I said, are you Klaus’ girlfriend.” “Um…, yeah I suppose so.” You frowned, unsure why this was important. “What do you want?”
“Is he home?”
“Er…” You panicked, unsure whether to lie or not. “Not right now, can I take a message?” You decided that they were probably after Klaus, and you were safest if you were truthful.
“Oh, sweetie. You are the message.” You just opened your mouth to ask him to explain what he meant by this when there was a thud behind you. You whirled around to see another vampire behind you, veins appearing beneath his eyes as he launched himself towards you. Panicking, you fled down into the courtyard, where the moon was shining down. You felt strange, then suddenly a shooting pain manifested in your legs; your arms; your spine. You turned to face the vampire in the courtyard, and screamed, your eyes flashing yellow. Your bones began to crack as he realised what was happening and his own eyes widened. They hadn’t realised what they had let themselves in for.
Though logically, you knew you must be turning, you didn’t understand how this could be happening. You weren’t a werewolf, were you? You were distracted from your thoughts by another crack as your spine reformed, causing you to release another horrible scream. With this, the vampires seemed to suddenly decide what to do, and turn to flee. But by now you were furious, and half-changed into your wolf form. You snarled, grabbing the vampire nearest you and digging your fangs into his neck. This was the last thing you remembered before you finished turning completely, other than the awful, all encompassing pain.
Hours later, you awoke. The dawn light was just beginning to seep in through the windows and illuminate the room in which you lay. You looked around you, and promptly threw up at the sight in front of you. You were surrounded by the bodies of slain vampires, most of them with their throats ripped out, one still writhing with the effects of the werewolf venom. Blood coated almost every surface, and you were covered in it. You reached for something to cover yourself with, a throw lying on the nearest sofa, and were horrified when you noticed the bloody handprints you left on everything you touched. You sank back to the floor, leaning against the sofa, and let your head fall into your hands. What had happened? What had you done?
It was then that you heard the sound of approaching footsteps, and then the door to the house opening. You didn’t dare look up, didn’t dare see who it was who was seeing you like that.
“Y/N?” It was Klaus’ voice, and it was shocked. A little scared, perhaps even. Slowly, you removed your hands from your face and looked up, eyes wide.
“My God. What happened?” Slowly, Klaus walked towards you. His hands were raised as if to pacify you, as if you were a wild animal.
“I don’t know,” you whispered, voice shaky. “I…Marcel’s vampires, they came for me, and they attacked me, and then… I think I turned, Klaus.” You waited anxiously for his reaction, not having any idea what to expect. And you saw almost all possible emotions cross his face in the space of a moment: rage, fear, pride? and then, guilt. He knelt beside you and opened his arms, allowing you to crawl into them, despite your blood stained state.
“I’m so sorry, Y/N. I should have been here. I shouldn’t have left you alone. I didn’t think you would ever be a target,” he murmured into your hair.
“It’s not your fault, Klaus. I just… I can’t believe I did this.” “Did you kill someone, Y/N?” “Wha.. what do you mean? Look around you Klaus, of course I killed someone,” you snapped, nerves frayed.
“No, that’s not what I meant. You turned, you must have killed someone before now to activate the curse.” “Oh… Yes. The other week. I don’t know how it happened, and I wanted to tell you, and talk about it, but you’re always so busy with Hayley these days and I never even get to see you!” “I know. I’m sorry, but it’s important. This baby is important!”
“I know it is, but that doesn’t mean I’m not,” you replied, voice growing softer.
“I know that too Y/N. And I am truly sorry. I promise that I’ll make more time for you.” You smiled gently at him at this, pulling away a little to look up at him. “Are you okay?” He asked, taking a proper look at you now.
You shook your head. “No, not really. It hurt, Klaus. That’s all I can remember, how much it hurt. And this… I have to do this every month?”
“Shhh,” he soothed you. “I know. We’ll find a way to make it easier, Y/N. And it does get easier, I promise.”
Request: Could you possibly do an Edward x reader? Like they run into each other one day and it’s like they’ve seen each other before, but they can’t remember and they’re both vampires. It could end up being his friend before they got turned, they were real close or something, then another vampire can see the past and tells them….
A/N: Okay so I changed it a little bit but ?? idk. also this is probably a LOT more than you asked for and its kinda bad bc i don’t do edward very often but I really got into it so I hope you enjoy
Warnings: Angst mostly, fire mention, war mention, scar mention, death mention, general cuteness, etc.
Okay so I may be getting into a dead fandom here but DEAF WEST SPRING AWAKENING is a thing that exists and it’s beautiful and glorious and I love it to death
But right “The Word of Your Body Reprise” makes me sob so hard because when they say “Oh, you’re gonna be wounded/Oh, you’re gonna be my wound” (specifically Ernst the emotion and conflict on his face was so clear) I immediately thought how yes, loving each other could be their downfall because it was fucking ILLEGAL to be GAY
And it hurts so much to think about how that out of the three (sort of) couples they’re the only ones with a relatively happy ending, you know how rare it is to see that
Anyway I now love this show more than life itself and the whole thing makes me cry
Summary: A deadly disease plagues the world. People are dying, the dead are rising. The infection spreads too fast to stop. Everyone tries their best to survive in this post-apocalyptic world, but things get messy for Natsu when he finds a blonde woman on one of his missions. Natsu takes it upon himself to help her, protect her, and accidentally fall in love with her? Zombie Apocalypse AU. Hurt/comfort, angst, romance.
A few warnings before we get started: This is rated M for explicit language, violence, torture, physical and emotional abuse, character death, sexual abuse, eventual sexual content, possible triggers, controversial topics, drug use, and adult situations.
As you can see, the zombie apocalypse can get quite messy. This is not a story for the lighthearted. The triggering content won’t go into extreme detail, but I did want to put a warning.
In the beginning of chapters where there’s either smut or a possible trigger, I will post a warning so you can choose if you want to read it, skim it, or skip it. (Keep in mind, it will be a while until either happen.)
If at any time you decide you don’t want to continue reading this story then please don’t feel any pressure from me to keep reading. I don’t want to make anyone uncomfortable, so don’t compromise your well-being for the sake of a story. That being said, I also want to say I will not change how I write this story. The main plot has already been decided. It’s not meant to be a fluffy piece, but there will be good times shared here and there for our survivors and there will be a relatively happy ending.
I would also like to warn this is a ‘slow burn’ story! So keep that in mind while reading. This is a NALU story, but be warned, this will be a bumpy ride.
I do not own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does! I only own this specific plot, and my OC’s if I choose to create some. There is no updating schedule.
I sincerely hope you read all the warnings and didn’t skip straight to the story, but if you did, good luck. Either way, enjoy!
Chapter One: Section Six
October 4th, 2017, Wednesday Morning
Flipping the page of his manga, Natsu read out loud, “'We just said that’s the wrong name!’” He took a breath, changing the tone of his voice a bit. “'No, it’s not! When I made him that shrine, Yato was so happy! He’d wanted it for so long! It can’t be wrong!’”
Eyes flitting to the next page, Natsu continued. “'Or he wouldn’t have cried like that…’”
He sighed, closing his manga and setting it beside him. He didn’t need to turn the page to know what came next. Muttering, he recited the words from the next few pages because he had them memorized. “'Yaboku! Wheeeeew… Welcome back, Yato.’”
Green eyes shut as he leaned back on his mattress, staring up at the fluorescent lights that didn’t work anymore. “This is so boring,” he moaned to himself. He had read his tenth volume of ‘Noragami’ twenty, no… twenty-one times before today.
'If only I had the other volumes. Maybe then I wouldn’t be so bored.’
Shifting against his bed and covers, he tried to get comfortable for a nap. However, the sound of a female’s voice captured his attention. “If it’s so boring, why do you keep reading it?”