Words that turn a man on trigger a specific response in him, both physically and emotionally. What matters to most guys is that his sexual prowess is validated. He wants to know that you love what he’s doing and that…Continue reading
You fall out of love with someone slowly, much more slowly than you fell in love with them. Falling out of love comes in stages.
You feel every emotion in one; heartbreak, rejection, confusion, nostalgia, wistfulness, anguish. You feel broken. You will want to hang on to something, even thought deep down you know that there is nothing left to hold on to.
You overthink for a while, and then you finally accept that you weren’t right for each other.
You spend some time apart, and you begin to see the light again. You start to stop thinking about them constantly, and the echo of their haunting voice in your mind dissipates. Their eyes, their smile, you start to forget them. But a part of them is still with you.
You learn how to live life without them again. You start to remember who you were before them, and you will accept that you have changed after them. You will see that you are a new person. You will pick up the pieces that were left broken on the floor. You will mend yourself.
You will realise that you’re perfectly fine on your own, and you are happy. You will be whole again. You will realise that you are all you need.
5 easy ways on how to get over someone who wasn’t even yours to call:
1. please delete all pictures of him because even if you say it won’t do anything, it will still help.
2. delete their contact. their number, snapchat, instagram, everything that deals with him.
3. i know you want to look at him but please don’t. what good will that even give you? you’ll just feel even more heartbroken over him and nobody wants you to feel like that. act as if he isn’t even there, as if their is no him in this world. do this until you know you’re ready to speak to him again without feeling the dreadful sting inside your heart.
4. avoid saying their name for now, don’t bring their name up. and don't panic if someone brings them up, it’s going to be okay. don't panic if he’s in the same room or group of friends with you also. act normal. avoid awkward eye contact and act as if everything is alright, show him that you don’t need him.
5. let him go. if he doesn’t feel the same towards you, it’s his loss. you’re amazing and so beautiful, don’t let his opinion define you. realize that you can do so much better than him. he’s just some dumb boy. do not wait for him. do not overthink things and think there still might be a chance. now, there might be a chance in the future but not right now. i repeat, do not wait for him. let him go and realize how you don’t need someone like him. it’s his loss, baby.
If you are the type to turn off the lights before getting busy with your man, read up! With all of the messages we receive daily about our appearance, it’s no wonder that so many of us are critical of … Continue reading