:o im also crummy at classpects but u strike me as like,,, a page of blood even tho i know your self-proclaimed classpect hehe
i cant believe you say youre crummy at aspects because i just read up on page of blood and WOW thats actually a really good description of me in any social setting ever i cant believe i just got debunked like this
my favorite trope maybe ever is the shitty witch. the witch who doesnt give a fuck about atmosphere or anything. if you ask her for an energy potion she’ll make you coffee with redbull in it and toss in a few herbs for flavor. her spellbook is this crusty ass 50-cent journal she picked up at walmart with coupons wedged between the pages. uses a candlestick for a wand. her familiar is a rabid squirrel she picked up off the street that exclusively dines on raw meat. probably owns a set of brass knuckles. they’re not enchanted or anything she just likes to do things the old-fashioned way sometimes
2. I miss you.
3. Can we talk?
4. I hope I’m not annoying you.
5. I want to see you.
6. Please tell me you’re doing fine.
7. I’m worried about you.
8. Let’s listen to our favorite song.
9. Do not let other people bring you down.
10. I hope you’re truly happy.
11. I love you. I really do.
We started from 1 and I felt 11. Sometimes we do 8 with comforting silence. You used to remind me about 9. And I will always be grateful about everything we’ve had. Wherever you are, and whoever you’re with, please always remember 2, and 10.
ma.c.a // 4 but 7,3,5 and 6 : An Indirect Message From Me
• When one sits on the others lap for any non-sexual reason.
• One of them is cooking and the other wraps their arms around their waist.
• Comfort cuddles
• When one of them is insecure and the other refuses to let them think of themselves that way.
• When one of them is an angry ball of rage and will only be calm and happy when their s/o is around.
• Band AUs.
• Kissing and then being picked up so their legs are wrapped around the others waist.
• One of them is a jock and will always give their team jacket to the other.
• 5 + 1 (these depend on the topic).
• Comfort during an anxiety/panic attack.
• Coffeeshop AUs.
• Morning cuddling.
• College AUs
• Small one wearing tall one’s clothes.
• When one of them is asexual and the other one hundred percent respects that and will do anything to make them feel comfortable.
• Sick fics.
• Saying “I love you” without directly saying it.
• High school AUs.
• Friends playing matchmaker.
• Falling for the best friends brother/sister
• WHEN NEITHER OF THEM DIE.
• Youtuber AUs.
• One is a cinnamon roll that needs protection and the other is a brutal rebel and if anyone hurts their cinnamon roll they will destroy them (if you’re familar with my posts, you know how much I love this one).
• Meeting the parents and the parents are so accepting of the relationship.
• Friends noticing hickies and embarrassment ensues.
• Saying their first “I love you”.
• Height difference cuteness where one of them is super short and their s/o will always pick them up to make them eye level.
• When they get locked in and that forces them to confess.
• Sloppy make outs.
• When the relationship is already established.
• When one of them comes back from a long trip and the other one picks them up from the airport/train station/bus stop and they have a big reunion scene.
• When one of them is scared to fall in love but ends up loving the other too much and so when they kiss for the first time they just say “fuck it” and freaking go for it.
• (since I keep seeing people add it and I enjoy it on occasion as well) Fake dating.
And that’s it so far. I’ll most likely add more to this list later. Feel free to add your own. : )
Also I made this to help out any struggling fanfic writers, hope you like the ideas.
Let’s be strangers again. Like we never knew each other, as if we’ve never been lovers. Think of me as someone who doesn’t know you personally. Spilled out everything that hurts you. Tell me about your heartbreaks and all the things that suffocating you. I’ll listen to all of the things you’ve done in the past not caring if it will change my perspective or not. Tell me, how it hurts. And how much it pains you. As if you’re talking to someone you thought you’ll never see again. As if you knew your secrets will still be safe. Let us go back to our beginnings. Let us walk towards the start. Let us be unknown to each other once more. Maybe we will fall in love with each other after it all.
And when there’s
no more tears
left to fall,
your head up high,
that we’re still staring
at the same wide sky,
You and I—
both hoping that
will be fine,
even if sometimes