I appreciate you liking my one blerb about Vanderwood! <3
- Somehow you let it slip that someone else had confessed to you before Zen had.
- You tried not to tell him, but after days of pestering you, he finally wore the name out of you.
- For months, he dialed up his PDA with you about 300% every time the person in question was around.
- Kind of smug when he finds out you denied someone before going out with him.
- Not obnoxious, but definitely pleased about it.
- “You love meeeee…!”
- Gets extra flirty when the other person is around, for a while.
- She’s not surprised, because you’re super rad, but she is happy that you picked her, in the end.
- Is still cordial to whoever was rejected; offers her condolences, because you are great.
- Frowns. Is not pleased to hear that somebody else stepped forward before he did.
- “I clearly had feelings for you. How did they not see it? …Or perhaps they wanted to take you away from me.”
- “You’re overthinking it, husband.”
- Still polite, but a little cool towards whoever was rejected. Would keep an extra eye on them to make sure those feelings don’t resurface/that they won’t try again.
- He always knew. He watched via the CCTV.
- He was definitely uncomfortable while it happened. He wanted to step in, but you weren’t together, yet, so he knew it wasn’t his place.
- Screwed around with their computer after it happened. Nothing malicious; just a weird, annoying bug, like their cursor moving against their will, or downloads getting stuck at 69%.
- Always has his arm around you when the rejected is around. Kisses you longer than usual while they can see.
- Very thankful that you rejected them, though.
- The protectiveness stems more from feeling like he almost lost you, than jealousy
- He is mature, so he takes it in stride.
- Is pleased that you chose him over somebody else.
- Does approach the rejected afterwards and asks if they are completely over you. If not, he would make sure they would respect your relationship. All very civil, but he does want the other person to understand how important you are to him.
- They would shrug it off for everyone except one.
- “Luciel confessed to you?! What happened?!” he asked, horrified.
- You gave them a bland look.
- “I said I loved him back. We’ve been together, ever since. We’re married, now, and I’m pregnant with our second child.”
- “I’m holding my nephew right now,” Saeran added in a deadpan, motioning with his empty arms.
- “You two suck,” Vanderwood grumbled, starting to walk away.
- “I love you!” you called to them.
- “Whatever,” they snapped, calling over their shoulder.
- They took another three steps before stopping in their tracks. To your delight, Vanderwood hurried back and brushed their lips against yours. You smiled at them, and they rolled their eyes.
- “Shut up…”