Since i got like 30 notes on that post i wrote (although i had 0 followers lol) i thought id share my thoughts again to you guys.
Im gonna be doing another reiner rant, so.. lots of people were so pissed at reiner for talking shit about the 104th and his comrades, the first thing I’ll be commenting on this (in a long list of comments) is the following ;
•he fucking had to, lest he risked his family being sent to paradis and labeled as traitors
•gabi! If gabi starts having second thoughts on the paradis islanders it could lead to her death, shes already confused about reiner mentioning diversity between the people and all that.
•reiner most probably has to keep the paradis island propaganda intact, like imagine if reiner starts telling all the soldiers about paradis island and how people there are actually like ? How do you think it’ll turn up.
•now i dive into the ‘him hating them’ point; i really dont know.. reiner talking about how his time was hell there and the demons and inhumane bastards may either be referring to the titans themselves and the constant threat and fear or the actual people (though i doubt it, or maybe the warrior persona actually hates them? And the soldier one likes them? Idk i hope he likes them), and since riener is the sole survivor of his squad his hate would be justified ( lost his best friend, annie and marcel.. all of them to the island/eldians )
•This is gonna be the part where all the reiner hate originated from, potato girl. Let me highlight something which im sure many bigger accounts probably covered, the him covering his mouth part.. this could have two meanings; either remembering all the people, his comrades,friends, his time there and how he hated everybody made him sick to his stomach , or he almost launched his ass off remembering sasha’s potato ordeal . I personally prefer (prefer doesn’t begin to explain how much i want the second option to be true) the second one, notice how when he remembers he immediately covers his hand and can be seen smiling/smirking in the second page? He remembered the potato thinge and he almost smiled in front of everybody because of it (which would confuse gabi more), someone like that has to atleast bear some love to his old friends, the ones he’d blindly risk his life for, the ones who’d blindly risk their lives for him.
They’ve been through some shit together and i refuse to believe reiner hates them.
I would talk more about him talking about his former comrades but there isnt much to say.
Anyways if youve made it this far thanks for reading this, i really hope in the future we get to see all of them talk about what happened and try to make up or at least some kind of closure between them all, one can hope..one can only hope.
If you want me to write more please tell me and ill galdly do.
S/o working part time at a maid café feat. Eren, Mikasa and Reiner (AU)
• Unlike Reiner and Mikasa, he feels a little bit uncomfortable during his first visits. He may get used to it sometime, but he will always feel a little bit off in the first minutes he enters the café - until he sees you coming to his table to take his order. • Eren normally couldn’t care less about clothes, but the first time he saw you in your maid/ butler outfit, his face turned red. He looked away to hide his blush and acted like it was nothing, but you could still see his beet red ears. • Whenever you are busy taking other customer’s orders, he silently watches you from the corner of his eyes and admires how hard you work. Watching you doing your best causes him to fall in love with you even more. • He always gets a little flustered when you call him “master” and everytime you do it, you have to remind him that it is a part of your job (During his first visits he wanted you to call him by his name, since he didn’t get the point of it). Even if he wouldn’t admit it, he doesn’t dislike the sound of it - not at all ;) • It definitely bothers him a little bit when you call the other customers “master” too and that some of them stare at you too much. It takes him a lot of self- control to stay calm when some weird customer breaks the rules by e.g. taking a photo of you or by touching you, since the security would handle it anyway. However, when they take too long, he’s going to kick this customer out by himself.
• On the first time she visited your work place, she directly applied for a job as well => She is not letting you work in a place where you serve customers in an incredible cute maid/butler outfit alone, because you could get harassed by some of them. • Don’t worry: She trusts you, but not the others. She loves you after all and therefore she is really overprotective. Plus: She gets to see you more often. • She quickly became one of the most popular maids, since no customer has ever seen one with a super muscular body and exceptional strenght (she can carry literally towers of orders and serves really fast). • Whenever someone is breaking the mentioned rules of the café, she throws them out without hesitation (she is taking care of your co-workers too, but especially of you). •… which is why she is now part of the security as well. • Everytime you have to carry a lot, she magically appears and takes most of it, so you only have to carry a small amount.
• The most frequent visiting regular customer - He enjoys seeing you in a maid/butler outfit and visits every day without exception. Your working hours are the funniest when he is there. • Your co-workers know that he is your boyfriend and because of his outgoing nature he became popular among them really quick (especially among your female co-workers because of his noticeable muscles under his clothes)… While the other customers think he is just a perverted guy. • He always compliments your outfit and can’t stop wanting to touch you… which is exactly why he gets almost thrown out nearly every single time he tries to do that => even as your boyfriend, he has to follow the café’s rules too! (At least when other customers are around) • He usually orders rice omelette, on which you write something cheesy down with ketchup - his favorite way of teasing you. • He loves it when you call him “master” and he will definitely ask you to do it again when you are at home ;) • Sometimes he likes to drag poor Bertholdt along, who feels clearly uncomfortable to be in a maid café. But the latter wants to spend some time with his best friend and his s/o, which is why he still comes along.
1. The new Levi Squad
2. Erwin’s character development (THIS ONE IS A MUST)
3. Levi and Hanji torturing a dude
4. Armin killing a dude
5. Erwin’s abs
6. Levi’s abs
7. UNCLEEEEE KEEEEENNNYYYYY!!!
8. Heads blow up like birthday baloons
9. Erwin’s beat up face
10. Rod Reiss titan
11. Levi’s past
12. Historia’s coronation
13. Basically every single part that actually happens in the godamn manga