Each of the warrior shifters are evaluated on their strengths by Magath this chapter, similar to how Keith Shadis evaluates the 104th trainees. Instead of this happening during a training exercise, it takes place on an actual battlefield. Aside from giving a basic rundown on what each titan is assigned for, it’s explained why each pilot was given their titan…with the exception of Bertolt.
Annie’s fighting skills made her ideal for the all-purpose Female Titan, best for close combat.
Reiner’s dedication to his mission made him suited for the titan meant to take heavy blows and charge headfirst into battle, the Armored Titan.
Marcel’s wit and strength worked well with the smaller-sized and swift Jaw Titan.
Pieck’s intelligence and judgement were needed for the Cart Titan, a titan that isn’t suited as well for fighting like the others and is instead better for longer missions.
Zeke’s strength and throwing skills make the most out of the Beast Titan, with the addition of his royal blood granting him the power to control titans injected with his spinal fluid.
There’s nothing on the reason behind giving him the Colossal Titan – the “God of Destruction,” according to Magath. What kind of person would the military consider suited for such a role?
Bert is the only one of the original warrior trio without as much backstory info, like his home life and family. We’re getting a lot about Reiner now, and we already knew a bit about Annie’s background (her relationship with her father) well before the Marley chapters. So I’m wondering if there’s more about Bert we’ve yet to learn that Isayama is planning to tell. Plus, these chapters focus a lot on Reiner, who was closest with Bert. It would be odd for him to not think much about the guy, especially after losing him in such a traumatic way.
Well if these next chapters show more RBA flashbacks, starting with the attack on Wall Maria from their perspective, that would be a good time to indulge in that info.
- He’s not very experienced so he likes to explore with things a lot.
- One thing he really enjoys doing is fingering you. Two, sometimes three, fingers will be pushed deep inside of you, curling quickly and harshly. Hearing the noises you make and the slight sounds coming from your entrance, turns him on very quickly. He likes leaning down and sucking on your clit to pleasure you more.
- Eren prefers receiving over giving oral, but when he goes down on you one of his favorite things that you do is pull on his hair. He loves when you pull on it.
- His favorite position is missionary.
- Eren is also quite vocal. Hearing you moan makes him moan.
- If he gets a boner, he’ll pull you into a supply closet and fuck you there if he really needs to. When he’s horny, he doesn’t give a fuck about if anyone hears you. Plus, he always says, “its normal to have sex, its not a crazy thing,” if you ever complain about being heard.
- He gets super embarrassed when you leave hickeys in places that they’re visible to anyone, like on his neck or collarbone. But when he leaves them on you, he’s really smug and slightly cocky about it.
1. The new Levi Squad
2. Erwin’s character development (THIS ONE IS A MUST)
3. Levi and Hanji torturing a dude
4. Armin killing a dude
5. Erwin’s abs
6. Levi’s abs
7. UNCLEEEEE KEEEEENNNYYYYY!!!
8. Heads blow up like birthday baloons
9. Erwin’s beat up face
10. Rod Reiss titan
11. Levi’s past
12. Historia’s coronation
13. Basically every single part that actually happens in the godamn manga