Each Persona is that specific archetype within ourselves:
1. Ascendant Persona: giving you more clues about your ASC (The ASC in a natal chart is a “persona” in itself, the mask, the way we project to others, first impression, our natural immediate reaction, the physical and overall appearance). The Ascendant in the ASC Persona Chart and other overall aspects and houses would give additional clues about the physical appearance. For example, a woman with ASC in Capricorn in the solar chart with ASC in Aries in the Ascendant Persona: Capricorn physical traits, but also athletic, energetic, with direct blunt movements and gestures and possibly Aries features. Going after things in an Aries manner.
2. Midheaven Persona: will tell you a lot about your most suitable career and vocation, an excellent tool for career predictions, but we must also consider there is much more to the Midheaven, it is a point describing your “life peak”, so the overall Midheaven Persona describes how you get to this peak, in what circumstances, with what tools, and as a result of what events, and what this peak means, in your current incarnation.
3. NN Persona: your destiny, your direction in life; this is generally a very eventful chart, your NN Persona, with a whole story written in it, from childhood to maturity, and a journal of all the events and lessons along the way.
4. Moon Persona: your emotional personality, needs, Yin energy. In terms of synastry: the Anima of the man.
5. Venus Persona: our “love” personality, how we behave in love, tastes, preferences. Love, beauty, talents, likes, dislikes, another level of Yin energy, sensuality, social success, money, good fortune. In terms of the synastry: a woman’s femininity, a man’s “type”. A Venus Persona ASC offers clues about the type of “beauty” that person has and likes. For example, a man with a Capricorn ASC in the solar chart, ASC in Libra in the Venus Persona: saturnian in appearance, but also beautiful and graceful, more airy than a regular Cap, more charming than the usual Cap etc. but the Cardinal flavor is getting even stronger, so is Saturn more distilled in expression. This Persona will also describe at least a big part of the portrait of his ideal woman.
6. Mars Persona: sexuality, drive, physical body, assertion, Yang energy. In terms of synastry, clues about a woman’s “type”.
7. Mercury Persona: “mental” personality, general mobility, communication, expressiveness, thought processes, skills.
12. Pluto Persona: potential for transformation, rebirth, major life events, psychological evolution, potential for power, shared resources, deep sexuality, needs
13. DSC Persona: a profile of how you are as a partner, what partner is suitable for you and what partner you will eventually have
14. IC Persona: your deepest “heart” and heart’s desires profile, vertical look at your personality and psychology, subconscious forces at play, early life background and how you carry it in time, family ties, current incarnation theme
15. Juno Persona: description of your partnership style and needs and of your ideal and destined partner
These are just the main examples. The analysis of a Persona chart always takes into account the position occupied by that planet in the natal chart, as ruler, but also its role as part of the astrological architecture. For example, someone with Sun conjunct Neptune in the solar chart would look at his Neptune Persona to understand his overall personality, the type of Neptune associated with his solar personality. He would be a dreamer, an artist, a magician or a charismatic crook: but what kind of dreamer, artist, magician, crook? This will be shown by his Neptune Persona. Another example, someone with Pluto conjunct the ASC; his Pluto Persona would define his general personality, he is Plutonian for sure, in looks and behavior, but the way he manifests “his” Pluto will be shown by his Pluto Persona chart.
The main personalization here comes from rulership, first and foremost, and in all cases. The Moon Persona of a Cancer DSC is not just his general emotional profile, but also his DSC profile, as explained above.
How to interpret a Persona chart? Some succinct basic steps…
1. The Ascendant: first impression about that side of our personality (the Persona), the way we tend to express it spontaneously and in a natural way, how we appear to others (for example, emotionally, for a Moon chart).
2. The Descendant: what type of partner we are, related to that specific archetype, how we relate emotionally (Moon), mentally (Mercury), in love (Venus) etc. What partner we prefer in that specific interaction. And finally, what partner we tend to attract on the level described by that specific Persona.
3. The Midheaven: the best expression of that archetype, what we can achieve when we fully express that archetype, the “vocation” and “final accomplishment” of that archetype within ourselves. The “fate” of that planetary energy. How important is that archetype for us. Here we have clues about the importance of that planetary energy within ourselves, on the MC/IC axis. How we can “blossom”, how we are when we “blossom”, in terms of that archetype. From my personal comparisons, I’ve noticed when a planet/archetype is important for that person, there are significant planets/asteroids in the 4th house or on IC in that specific Persona chart. That planetary energy is a “matter of the heart” for that person, touches his/her core.
4. NN/SN: what we already master, related to that archetype, and what we need to develop within ourselves in order to fully express that planet. Also, clues about important events related to that planet.
And then we proceed with our analysis looking at houses, rulers of houses and aspects to describe that planetary personality, just like we do it with a solar chart. The Sun in the Persona chart is the planet we analyze, so its house and sign in the Persona chart is paramount in understanding the planetary personality. Looking at houses, we can see how the planetary energy manifests itself in various areas of life. For example, in a Moon chart, you can see what area of life affects that person on a deep emotional level. How he expresses his emotions (1st), what values he holds dear, how stable his emotions are (2nd), how he communicates his emotions, how connected they are with his intellect (3rd), general strong emotionality (4th), how emotional he is in love, creation, children, play etc. (5th), everyday life and health (6th) –emotional problems could be seen here if they are, how he expresses emotions in partnership/the type of emotional partner preferred (7th), how he expresses emotions sexually, transformation, secrets (8th) an so on.
Finally, the planetary aspects in a Persona chart will offer an invaluable additional insight into the aspects you have to that planet in your solar chart, and the general configuration of your solar chart. For example, if you have a Venus/Uranus aspect in your natal chart, you will notice that the aspects to Venus and Uranus in the Venus Persona chart will offer a surprising perspective on what that Venus/Uranus aspect actually means and how it is likely to manifest, in terms of psychological energy and life events.
Suits, volleyball, and all the headcanon in between.
[Terushima, Futakuchi, Noya, Tanaka, Ushijima and Tendou here] [Akiteru, Kei, Kageyama and Hinata here] [Ladies of Karasuno here]
Black on black. No tie, open two-buttoned suit jacket that hugs his waist, the top two buttons of his shirt are undone. Tailored wingtip derbies, black and matte- polished to perfection.
He’s actually the one who dislikes wearing suits the most (I mean, have you seen the guy, he literally looks like he throws on whatever he has lying on his bed).
Oh, but if you challenge him, or if the need arises- he’s going to be the sexiest guy in the room because he sure as hell isn’t going to lose at anything.
Hours of research and a lot of changing rooms is not going to be for nothing. If he’s going to suffer, he’s going to do some real damage before he goes (namely to your short-circuited brain and perhaps severe blood loss via nosebleed).
He tried the red and black combination once, until a girl actually came up to him and asked him which host club he worked at, and he’s stuck to black from then on.
Those undone buttons on his shirt? Collarbones. They’re so sharp that they can slice through paper, and it makes his neck slimmer and his smirk all the sexier.
Everything’s been absolutely tailored at least twice, and it’s so on purpose. Can you imagine those legs- miles and miles of slim height and oh, he knows you’re staring. He’ll wink right back.
Now that he thinks about it, he’s never had to buy his own drink before, and thus Kuroo’s legendary alcohol tolerance was born.
Author:@stilinski-lover-24 Pairing: Dylan O’Brien/Reader Rating: NSFW 18+ Warnings: Dirty dancing, rough sex, fingering, oral sex (male receiving), dirty talking, teasing, light dom/sub themes, marking, light consumption of alcohol, and minor violence Word Count: 5,675 Request: Anon requested “Ummmmm how about friends with benefits with Dylan and then he confesses his feelings for you and other stuff I guess” so here it is! A/N: I’M SO SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER TO WRITE. I’ve just been busy lately and had no time to write this, I lost my motivation for a while and now I’m starting high school so I’ve just been dealing with a lot lately. So thank you @lordofassgard for helping me with this, especially the ending. You helped motivate me to finish this and I’m forever thankful for that. Thank you :)
Dylan and everyone is not an actor in here, but rather the boys like Dylan, Tyler P, and Daniel are in a band living in New York. And also, since it is the title of this story, I recommend you listen to this song.
when they’re 3 years old, iwaizumi has his first memory of oikawa. first memory of anything. they’re sitting outside. the garden is extra green in this memory, and oikawa is still a quiet, shy little thing beside him. for some reason, iwaizumi thinks it’s a good idea to try eating some grass, and it is not what it’s cracked up to be. he makes a face and spits it out and oikawa is overcome with laughter
Saw an ask this week about nicknames for shitty or creepy customers. I got some.
Underwear Lady - When I worked at a women’s plus sized clothing store, we had underwear out on tables (You buy the pairs individually and we had deals for like 5/$35 for the “cheaper” ones and 3/$33 for the “good” ones.). We had this woman who would always come in with the same damn routine. She’d make a beeline for the underwear and touch it all, say how much she loves our underwear, etc. and we knew to keep watch on her because past employees had said she’d stolen A LOT of it. So we would literally stare at her the entire time she was in. One time, I’d hidden behind a jewelry display and saw her attempting to stuff a huge handful of them in her purse. So I popped out and asked if I could put those on the counter for her. She shoved them back on the display and left.
Madonna - Same clothing store. This woman was stuck in the 80′s, big hairspray hair and all, and always had something pink on. ALWAYS a bright, crayon pink. I’m talking pink T shirt and sneakers with leopard print leggings that were clearly too small for her. She was one of those lovely customers that only bought discounted items, wore them out for the weekend, and then returned them within a week later. She and her husband were super rude and she would always treat us like we were her personal shoppers. One manager would always sing the line “Like a virgin” as the “warning” that she was here.
BO Fedora - Older woman who came into the above mentioned clothing store often. Always wore a fedora, sometimes with a feather, and smelled so badly of BO that we’d have to Lysol the front of the store when she was done (she really only hung around the front to look at the T shirts and wear to work pants).
Shower Cap - A regular who was recently banned from the library I currently work at. Named for always wearing a shower cap. Obnoxious person who always reeked of pot and who would sit here almost open to close, only leaving to go eat. She’d just sit in a chair reading books (that she couldn’t take out because she owed us a few hundred in lost item fees) and then think she was being sneaky by hiding them in the reference section. Also, she sucked on her hands and it was disgusting because ew, people have to touch those books to put them back when they find them. She was banned for being part of a group who we finally caught on camera dealing drugs in the library.
Croissant - A girl who popped up relatively recently. She has stolen multiple books (both donations and library books) by taking the dust jackets which have the barcodes, call numbers, and “tattle tape” (that tape that makes the sensors beep at the doors) off and sticking the naked books in her backpack. She’s been asked to leave the Children’s Department multiple times because she’ll hole herself upstairs where their fairy tale collections are and just lay all her stuff out on the floor, take her shoes off, lie down, eat, etc. She’s also left the library some days and came back wearing completely different clothing like she’s disguising herself (one day she scared the SHIT out of my coworker by randomly appearing next to her in the stacks while wearing a near-opaque veil on her hat, lmao.). My coworker named her “Croissant” because as she’s trying to get… whatever is going through her head across to us, she’ll randomly switch out of her normal speech into a French accent and also sometimes randomly switch to speaking French (either real French or gibberish with French-sounding syllables. I personally don’t speak it, so I wouldn’t know from listening to her at the pace she’s speaking.).
Rotting Leg Lady- A patron who only comes in when it’s warm out and then complains it’s too cold anyway. She has this gross, nasty, odorous, festering wound on her leg that she refuses to get looked at because “the doctors work for the government and I don’t trust them” (Damn government doctors. Probably putting chips in all our brains, guys!). APPARENTLY, according to one of our security officers, we can’t call the police to do a welfare check or whatever on her because seeking medical attention is her choice or however he explained it. This woman literally smells like roadkill. She’s completely computer illiterate, which really sucks for us because we have to help her and actually stand close to her and that rotting appendage. Any time she leaves, we use Clorox and Lysol sprays and the smell still does not go away. It’s so concentrated underneath that computer desk that I would honestly not be surprised one day if I thought she was here and found a dead cat or something in the library. She’s been asked to leave for the day multiple times because other patrons complained about the smell. Once, she made the entire grand reading room (think a relatively small store in the mall) stink and her argument that she shouldn’t be made to leave was literally “It’s not dripping on the floor today.” She’s been banned from the movie theatre a friend works at a few buildings down because she’d sit there, sleep in the lobby, leg wound oozing on their fucking floor, stinking the place up like a dead animal, and then not even see a movie. I mean, I sort of do feel bad for her because of the leg, but then when she’s totally rude to us because we won’t sit and use the computer and fill stuff out FOR her (it’s against policy. We cannot handle your information like that even if you give us permission.) and that we can’t just stand there and babysit her the entire time because she’s not the only patron in the library, all of that goes right out the window.